|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the local funeral home?
2. What is the name of the person Stephanie goes to for help with the case?
3. What is the name of Stephanie's parents?
4. What is the first name of Valerie's boyfriend?
5. What color is the guest's hair?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe at least some of the conversation had in the kitchen with Stephanie, Grandma Mazur and Helen.
2. What is Joe's reaction when he sees Diesel for the first time? The scene is related to what animal?
3. Stephanie's nieces are at the Plum house. What are the nieces' names and ages? What is unique about them?
4. Where does Stephanie take Diesel to dinner? Describe the location. What is the reaction of the other people at the table?
5. What is discussed in regard to Valerie? What happens to Valerie and Albert?
6. How does Diesel get back into the apartment after Stephanie locks the door?
7. What happens when Stephanie goes into the living room to check in on Diesel?
8. What does Stephanie do once she realizes Diesel is not going to leave?
9. What does Stephanie do to attempt to keep Diesel out of the line of fire from Helen and Grandma Mazur?
10. What does Stephanie do to try to prove Diesel is not real?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Stephanie Plum is famous for attracting disaster. To date, Stephanie has been through so many cars that everyone, including Stephanie, has lost count. Why do you think danger attaches itself to Stephanie? What happens to the cars? What incident occurred while Stephanie and Diesel were at the Claws' house? Are the incidents always Stephanie's fault? Also explain the episodes with the Christmas trees and the fires that occur throughout the story.
Essay Topic 2
Sandor Clausen is also known as Sandy Claws. Discuss the character. Why is Stephanie after Sandy? Why is Sandy in trouble? Who tries to protect Sandy? Where does Sandy work? Who does he work with and what do they manufacture? How does Sandy fit into the Plum's Christmas celebration? What is the outcome of Sandy's case? Does Sandy turn himself in or is he caught by Stephanie?
Essay Topic 3
Stephanie and Grandma Mazur both have a wild streak and a taste for adventure. Compare and contrast Stephanie and Grandma Mazur. Which do you think has more of a wild streak? Which one holds the best record for mischief? What do the two women have in common?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)