|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person do for a living?
2. What is the name of Valerie's youngest daughter?
3. Who does Stephanie get to confirm the stranger's appearance?
4. Stephanie attempts to tell Diesel that she does not:
5. What word(s) does Grandma use to describe the man she recently met?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stephanie do to try to get rid of Diesel?
2. Who calls Stephanie? What does Stephanie end up doing instead of working with Diesel?
3. Stephanie's nieces are at the Plum house. What are the nieces' names and ages? What is unique about them?
4. What happens in the parking lot of Stephanie's apartment building? What is Diesel's reaction?
5. Explain the difference between Stephanie's and Valerie's lives.
6. What upsets Stephanie about Christmas?
7. What happens shortly before Diesel and Stephanie arrive? Who gives Stephanie the details?
8. Describe at least some of the conversation had in the kitchen with Stephanie, Grandma Mazur and Helen.
9. What does Stephanie do to try to prove Diesel is not real?
10. Who does Stephanie call to get information on Sandy Claws? How does she intend to get it?
Essay Topic 1
Stephanie Plum is famous for attracting disaster. To date, Stephanie has been through so many cars that everyone, including Stephanie, has lost count. Why do you think danger attaches itself to Stephanie? What happens to the cars? What incident occurred while Stephanie and Diesel were at the Claws' house? Are the incidents always Stephanie's fault? Also explain the episodes with the Christmas trees and the fires that occur throughout the story.
Essay Topic 2
Stephanie and Grandma Mazur both have a wild streak and a taste for adventure. Compare and contrast Stephanie and Grandma Mazur. Which do you think has more of a wild streak? Which one holds the best record for mischief? What do the two women have in common?
Essay Topic 3
Stephanie Plum has several men in her life. In this particular story two of those men play smaller roles than usual due to hectic schedules. In their place, at least temporarily, is Diesel. Discuss the men in Stephanie's life. Compare and contrast Diesel, Joe Morelli, and Ranger.
This section contains 1,795 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)