|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests a possible reason for the problem?
2. One of the girls is convinced that she is which of the following?
3. What is the name of Stephanie's target?
4. What word(s) does Grandma use to describe the man she recently met?
5. How does Valerie's boyfriend react to the idea?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stephanie do once she realizes Diesel is not going to leave?
2. What does Diesel say when Stephanie lies about living alone?
3. What does Stephanie say to Joe in regards to Diesel? What does Joe say?
4. Where does Stephanie take Diesel to dinner? Describe the location. What is the reaction of the other people at the table?
5. Describe the conversation between Helen and Stephanie regarding Christmas.
6. What is the current case being worked by Stephanie? What about the case causes confusion?
7. What happens to Diesel? When and why does he return?
8. What is the one issue that completely confounds Stephanie? What is Stephanie's opinion on the subject?
9. What form of protection does Stephanie use and where is it found? What is the problem with the plan?
10. What does Stephanie do to try to get rid of Diesel?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Valerie finds out she is pregnant and the entire family is in a tizzy about the news. Valerie's boyfriend, Albert, faints a lot. Discuss Valerie's illness and pregnancy. What does Valerie intend to do about the baby? How will Valerie raise a third child? What part does Albert play in the pregnancy? How does Stephanie react to Valerie's situation? What do you think will happen with Valerie and Albert?
Essay Topic 2
Even before Stephanie became a bounty hunter, she knew many of the Trenton Cops. Discuss Stephanie's relationship to the cops before she became a bounty hunter. Also discuss Stephanie's relationship after she became a bounty hunter. Did the relationships help or hinder Stephanie's career? Explain. How does dating a cop affect Stephanie personally and professionally?
Essay Topic 3
Diesel is vague about how he accomplishes some of his more unusual feats. All he will tell Stephanie is that he is "supernatural" or more likely, an "unmentionable." Discuss Diesel, his unmentionable status, and his real reason for being in Trenton. Also discuss Diesel's mysterious cohort Flash. Do you think Diesel is someone that will stick around or at least make frequent visits? What is the relationship between Diesel and Stephanie?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)