Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephanie do for a living?
2. What object does Briggs use for the attack?
3. Who does Stephanie get to confirm the stranger's appearance?
4. Diesel mocks which of the following?
5. Stephanie is criticized for avoiding which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Diesel and Stephanie see when they return to Sandy's house?
2. What does Stephanie say to Joe in regards to Diesel? What does Joe say?
3. What does Stephanie do once she realizes Diesel is not going to leave?
4. How does the visit to the workshop end? What is Lula's reaction?
5. What happens during the opening scene of the book? Who are the characters?
6. What news does Randy Briggs give Stephanie? What does Stephanie do?
7. What is Joe's reaction when he sees Diesel for the first time? The scene is related to what animal?
8. Grandma Mazur kicks up a fuss shortly before dinner. What is the problem?
9. What is the outcome of Mary Alice's Christmas crisis?
10. Lula offers to stay with Stephanie at the workshop. What is Lula's reaction when she learns about the elves? What does Lula say about the elves?
Connie Rosolli is the office manager at Vincent Plum Bail Bonding Company. Discuss Connie's role in the story. What is the relationship between Connie and Stephanie? How does the author describe Connie? What kind of duties does Connie have at the bonds office? How does Vinnie view Connie? How does Connie get involved in the apprehension of the fugitives?
Vincent Plum is Stephanie's cousin and the owner of Vincent Plum Bail Bonding Company. Discuss Vinnie and his operation. How does Vinnie operate the company? Who is the real boss of the office? Describe Vinnie's relationship to Stephanie, Lula, and Connie. Also discuss Vinnie's place in the Plum family.
Randy Briggs is a computer wiz and acquaintance to Stephanie. Randy and Stephanie do not particularly like each other. Why does Stephanie contact Randy about the case involving Sandy Claws? Why does Randy agree to cooperate? Why is Randy often hostile to Stephanie and others? What role does Randy play in the case?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)