|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Sandy's first name before he legally changed it?
2. What was destroyed in the incident?
3. Lula tells Stephanie that she should really do something about the:
(a) Eye twitch.
(b) Bad breath.
(c) Party for Valerie.
(d) Situation with Morelli.
4. Valerie is always referred to as a(n):
(d) Goody two shoes.
5. What politically incorrect term is used by Lula?
(d) Four eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times did Valerie take the test?
2. Which of the following is the source of Stephanie's discrimination?
3. Ring has the ability to do what?
4. What word best describes the person's behavior?
5. Diesel makes the assumption that Ring's powers have:
Short Essay Questions
1. What previous effort has Diesel made to find Ring? What was the result?
2. What upsets Stephanie about Christmas?
3. What is Stephanie's solution to the possible stampede?
4. Explain the difference between Stephanie's and Valerie's lives.
5. Lula offers to stay with Stephanie at the workshop. What is Lula's reaction when she learns about the elves? What does Lula say about the elves?
6. What are Valerie's reasons for not wanting to marry Albert?
7. What is Diesel's explanation of the relationship between Ring and Sandy?
8. Stephanie's mother calls in hysterics. What has happened to cause Helen to be so upset?
9. Who calls Stephanie? What does Stephanie end up doing instead of working with Diesel?
10. Who does Stephanie call to get information on Sandy Claws? How does she intend to get it?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)