|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity do Stephanie and Diesel take on?
(a) Ice skating.
(b) Wrapping presents.
(c) Card game.
(d) Stake out.
2. According to Diesel, which item could make the problem go away?
(a) Buying a Christmas tree.
(b) Catching Sandy Claws.
(c) Going on a long vacation.
(d) Cooking dinner for him.
3. What does Lula make at the shopping mall?
(a) Stupid comment.
(b) Her own teddy bear.
(c) Parking space.
(d) New friends.
4. Diesel senses that something is not right and returns to the:
(a) Claws house.
(b) Bonds office.
(c) Plum house.
5. Diesel says he needs to protect Sandy from which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lula tells Diesel that __________ is her middle name.
2. How does Stephanie feel about the current state of Valerie's life?
3. Stephanie and Diesel drive to which location?
4. Stephanie vows to start Christmas shopping in ______ the next year.
5. Valerie calls Stephanie about advice on which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the scene when Stephanie and Diesel arrive at the Plum house.
2. What is Valerie's explanation regarding the lack of prevention?
3. What is Stephanie's solution to the possible stampede?
4. Who does Stephanie call to get information on Sandy Claws? How does she intend to get it?
5. Stephanie convinces Valerie to leave the bathroom. What is the escape route the sisters use? What goes wrong?
6. What is Stephanie's first reaction to the news? What is Helen's response?
7. What happens shortly before Diesel and Stephanie arrive? Who gives Stephanie the details?
8. What is Diesel's explanation of the relationship between Ring and Sandy?
9. What does Stephanie say to reassure Valerie?
10. Lula offers to stay with Stephanie at the workshop. What is Lula's reaction when she learns about the elves? What does Lula say about the elves?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)