|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Sandy to change his name?
(a) Did it as a joke.
(b) New business.
(c) Based on a dare.
(d) He hated the old one.
2. Valerie calls Stephanie about advice on which of the following?
3. Who is the next person Stephanie and Diesel visit?
(b) Grandma Mazur.
4. Stephanie is afraid that she has ruined:
(a) Valerie's life.
(b) Relationship with Joe.
5. Valerie is always referred to as a(n):
(b) Goody two shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the production manager at the workshop?
2. Who calls Stephanie shortly after she hangs up the phone?
3. Albert is compared to which of the following/
4. How does Stephanie feel about the current state of Valerie's life?
5. Diesel says he needs to protect Sandy from which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Stephanie's solution to the possible stampede?
2. What is Lula's opinion on being politically correct?
3. Who does Stephanie call to get information on Sandy Claws? How does she intend to get it?
4. Who calls Stephanie? What does Stephanie end up doing instead of working with Diesel?
5. What upsets Stephanie about Christmas?
6. What news does Valerie deliver to Stephanie? Is the news accurate?
7. What is Diesel's explanation of the relationship between Ring and Sandy?
8. Discuss the scene when Stephanie and Diesel arrive at the Plum house.
9. Explain the scene at the mall, beginning with the parking lot.
10. What happens shortly before Diesel and Stephanie arrive? Who gives Stephanie the details?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)