|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attacks Stephanie in this chapter?
2. What is the proposed escape route for Valerie?
(a) Through the basement.
(b) Through the garage.
(c) Through the window.
(d) Out the kitchen door.
3. Valerie calls Stephanie about advice on which of the following?
4. Stephanie regrets giving away:
(a) Gift advice.
(c) Last five dollars.
(d) Wool scarf.
5. What does "FTA" mean?
(a) File Through Archives.
(b) Failure to Appear.
(c) First to Arrive.
(d) Fugitive Task Award
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Sandy's previous surname?
2. Who does Stephanie call to get information on Sandy?
3. What is the person doing when Stephanie arrives?
4. What items do Lula and Stephanie buy after leaving the mall?
5. Stephanie vows to start Christmas shopping in ______ the next year.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Diesel's explanation of the relationship between Ring and Sandy?
2. What does Stephanie say hoping to get rid of Diesel for the night? How does the plan backfire?
3. What do Diesel and Stephanie see when they return to Sandy's house?
4. Explain the difference between Stephanie's and Valerie's lives.
5. What upsets Stephanie about Christmas?
6. Stephanie convinces Valerie to leave the bathroom. What is the escape route the sisters use? What goes wrong?
7. What is Lula's opinion on being politically correct?
8. Who does Stephanie call to get information on Sandy Claws? How does she intend to get it?
9. Stephanie's mother calls in hysterics. What has happened to cause Helen to be so upset?
10. What is Stephanie's first reaction to the news? What is Helen's response?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)