|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who/what chases Stephanie?
(d) German Shepard.
2. Stephanie claims that she used to live where?
(a) Lala land.
(b) In her happy place.
(c) In her bedroom.
3. Valerie calls to say she has taken Stephanie's advice regarding:
(a) Retail therapy.
(b) Finding a new job.
(c) Doctor's appointment.
4. Lula tells Stephanie that she should really do something about the:
(a) Eye twitch.
(b) Bad breath.
(c) Party for Valerie.
(d) Situation with Morelli.
5. Lula says she no longer knows how to refer to:
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephanie develop due to stress?
2. How old was Stephanie when she jumped off the roof?
3. What causes Valerie to fall?
4. How tall are the Christmas trees?
5. Stephanie is afraid that she has ruined:
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Stephanie intend to speak to regarding Sandy? Why is Stephanie reluctant to make the contact?
2. Discuss the scene when Stephanie and Diesel arrive at the Plum house.
3. How do Diesel and Stephanie find the location of the workshop? What does Stephanie do next?
4. What do Diesel and Stephanie see when they return to Sandy's house?
5. What are Valerie's reasons for not wanting to marry Albert?
6. What is Stephanie's first reaction to the news? What is Helen's response?
7. What news does Valerie deliver to Stephanie? Is the news accurate?
8. Explain the difference between Stephanie's and Valerie's lives.
9. Stephanie convinces Valerie to leave the bathroom. What is the escape route the sisters use? What goes wrong?
10. Stephanie's mother calls in hysterics. What has happened to cause Helen to be so upset?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)