|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Diesel says he needs to protect Sandy from which of the following?
2. Who does Stephanie call to get information on Sandy?
3. Where is Valerie during the time of the phone call?
4. How long does it take to buy the Christmas trees?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
5. Stephanie is disappointed because the elves do not have:
(a) Funny hats.
(b) Pointy ears.
(c) Curly toed shoes.
(d) Miniaturized woodworking tools.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was destroyed in the incident?
2. What attacks Stephanie in this chapter?
3. What does Stephanie develop due to stress?
4. What causes Valerie to fall?
5. How old was Stephanie when she jumped off the roof?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Stephanie intend to speak to regarding Sandy? Why is Stephanie reluctant to make the contact?
2. What is Lula's opinion on being politically correct?
3. Why does Diesel think that Sandy will insist on handling Ring alone?
4. Who does Stephanie call to get information on Sandy Claws? How does she intend to get it?
5. What is Valerie's explanation regarding the lack of prevention?
6. What is Stephanie's first reaction to the news? What is Helen's response?
7. What do Diesel and Stephanie see when they return to Sandy's house?
8. Discuss the scene when Stephanie and Diesel arrive at the Plum house.
9. What is Diesel's explanation of the relationship between Ring and Sandy?
10. What does Stephanie say to reassure Valerie?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)