|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lula says she no longer knows how to refer to:
2. What is Stephanie's response?
3. What was Sandy's previous surname?
4. What causes Valerie to fall?
(b) Mud puddle.
(c) Broken heel.
5. What weather phenomenon has been caused by Ring?
(a) Gale force winds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Diesel teases Stephanie about her belief in which of the following?
2. Valerie is always referred to as a(n):
3. What do Stephanie and Diesel see as they approach the area?
4. What caused Sandy to change his name?
5. What politically incorrect term is used by Lula?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Valerie's explanation regarding the lack of prevention?
2. What are Valerie's reasons for not wanting to marry Albert?
3. What is Stephanie's first reaction to the news? What is Helen's response?
4. Why does Diesel think that Sandy will insist on handling Ring alone?
5. Lula offers to stay with Stephanie at the workshop. What is Lula's reaction when she learns about the elves? What does Lula say about the elves?
6. What news does Valerie deliver to Stephanie? Is the news accurate?
7. Explain the difference between Stephanie's and Valerie's lives.
8. How do Diesel and Stephanie find the location of the workshop? What does Stephanie do next?
9. What does Stephanie say to reassure Valerie?
10. Who calls Stephanie? What does Stephanie end up doing instead of working with Diesel?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)