|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the proposed escape route for Valerie?
(a) Through the window.
(b) Through the garage.
(c) Through the basement.
(d) Out the kitchen door.
2. What weather phenomenon has been caused by Ring?
(b) Gale force winds.
3. How is Stephanie notified by Briggs?
(a) Cell phone.
4. Who/what chases Stephanie?
(b) German Shepard.
5. How old was Stephanie when she jumped off the roof?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Stephanie buy for her father?
2. What song does Lula sing on the way to the workshop?
3. What time does Lula call Stephanie?
4. Albert is compared to which of the following/
5. Diesel makes the assumption that Ring's powers have:
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the scene when Stephanie and Diesel arrive at the Plum house.
2. What upsets Stephanie about Christmas?
3. Stephanie convinces Valerie to leave the bathroom. What is the escape route the sisters use? What goes wrong?
4. Who calls Stephanie? What does Stephanie end up doing instead of working with Diesel?
5. Who does Stephanie intend to speak to regarding Sandy? Why is Stephanie reluctant to make the contact?
6. What do Diesel and Stephanie see when they return to Sandy's house?
7. Lula offers to stay with Stephanie at the workshop. What is Lula's reaction when she learns about the elves? What does Lula say about the elves?
8. What previous effort has Diesel made to find Ring? What was the result?
9. Explain the difference between Stephanie's and Valerie's lives.
10. How do Diesel and Stephanie find the location of the workshop? What does Stephanie do next?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)