|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stephanie regrets giving away:
(a) Gift advice.
(c) Wool scarf.
(d) Last five dollars.
2. Valerie calls to say she has taken Stephanie's advice regarding:
(a) Retail therapy.
(c) Doctor's appointment.
(d) Finding a new job.
3. What weather phenomenon has been caused by Ring?
(d) Gale force winds.
4. Lula tells Stephanie that she should really do something about the:
(a) Bad breath.
(b) Situation with Morelli.
(c) Eye twitch.
(d) Party for Valerie.
5. Albert is compared to which of the following/
(c) Rodeo clown.
(d) Loaf of bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stephanie is afraid that she has ruined:
2. What items do Lula and Stephanie buy after leaving the mall?
3. What is Stephanie's response?
4. How often does Elaine bake cookies?
5. What word best describes the person's behavior?
Short Essay Questions
1. Stephanie convinces Valerie to leave the bathroom. What is the escape route the sisters use? What goes wrong?
2. What is Stephanie's solution to the possible stampede?
3. What do Diesel and Stephanie see when they return to Sandy's house?
4. Lula offers to stay with Stephanie at the workshop. What is Lula's reaction when she learns about the elves? What does Lula say about the elves?
5. What does Stephanie say to reassure Valerie?
6. Discuss the scene when Stephanie and Diesel arrive at the Plum house.
7. What happens shortly before Diesel and Stephanie arrive? Who gives Stephanie the details?
8. Explain the difference between Stephanie's and Valerie's lives.
9. Who does Stephanie call to get information on Sandy Claws? How does she intend to get it?
10. Why does Diesel think that Sandy will insist on handling Ring alone?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)