|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stephanie and Diesel drive to which location?
(a) Stephanie's apartment.
(b) Bail bonds office.
(c) Tasty Pastry.
(d) Interview site.
2. In the end, Valerie decides that ___________ is to blame.
(b) Her ex-husband.
3. Lula says she no longer knows how to refer to:
4. What school subject did Stephanie routinely fail?
5. What time does Lula call Stephanie?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stephanie feel about the current state of Valerie's life?
2. Diesel makes the assumption that Ring's powers have:
3. What word best describes the person's behavior?
4. What object does Lula notice and comment on in the car next to her?
5. Stephanie is disappointed because the elves do not have:
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Valerie's reasons for not wanting to marry Albert?
2. Who does Stephanie call to get information on Sandy Claws? How does she intend to get it?
3. What is Valerie's explanation regarding the lack of prevention?
4. Discuss the scene when Stephanie and Diesel arrive at the Plum house.
5. How do Diesel and Stephanie find the location of the workshop? What does Stephanie do next?
6. What is Diesel's explanation of the relationship between Ring and Sandy?
7. Explain the difference between Stephanie's and Valerie's lives.
8. What is Stephanie's first reaction to the news? What is Helen's response?
9. Explain the scene at the mall, beginning with the parking lot.
10. Who calls Stephanie? What does Stephanie end up doing instead of working with Diesel?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)