|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weather phenomenon has been caused by Ring?
(d) Gale force winds.
2. How is Stephanie notified by Briggs?
(c) Cell phone.
3. How long does it take to buy the Christmas trees?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
4. What items do Lula and Stephanie buy after leaving the mall?
(c) Christmas trees.
5. What school subject did Stephanie routinely fail?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stephanie and Diesel drive to which location?
2. What was destroyed in the incident?
3. Lula says she no longer knows how to refer to:
4. What causes Valerie to fall?
5. Valerie is always referred to as a(n):
Short Essay Questions
1. What previous effort has Diesel made to find Ring? What was the result?
2. Explain the scene at the mall, beginning with the parking lot.
3. What is Diesel's explanation of the relationship between Ring and Sandy?
4. What does Stephanie say to reassure Valerie?
5. What is Valerie's explanation regarding the lack of prevention?
6. What is Stephanie's first reaction to the news? What is Helen's response?
7. What news does Valerie deliver to Stephanie? Is the news accurate?
8. How do Diesel and Stephanie find the location of the workshop? What does Stephanie do next?
9. Who does Stephanie call to get information on Sandy Claws? How does she intend to get it?
10. What upsets Stephanie about Christmas?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)