|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did Valerie take the test?
2. Valerie calls Stephanie about advice on which of the following?
3. What song does Lula sing on the way to the workshop?
(a) 12 Days of Christmas.
(b) Silent Night.
(c) Jingle Bells.
(d) Little Drummer Boy.
4. In the end, Valerie decides that ___________ is to blame.
(d) Her ex-husband.
5. What kind of car does Lula drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Elaine bake cookies?
2. How is Stephanie notified by Briggs?
3. What school subject did Stephanie routinely fail?
4. What happens at the workshop shortly after Stephanie and Diesel leave?
5. What caused Sandy to change his name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Diesel's explanation of the relationship between Ring and Sandy?
2. What does Stephanie say to reassure Valerie?
3. Stephanie convinces Valerie to leave the bathroom. What is the escape route the sisters use? What goes wrong?
4. What is Valerie's explanation regarding the lack of prevention?
5. Discuss the scene when Stephanie and Diesel arrive at the Plum house.
6. What news does Valerie deliver to Stephanie? Is the news accurate?
7. Why does Diesel think that Sandy will insist on handling Ring alone?
8. What happens shortly before Diesel and Stephanie arrive? Who gives Stephanie the details?
9. What is Lula's opinion on being politically correct?
10. How do Diesel and Stephanie find the location of the workshop? What does Stephanie do next?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)