|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lula is excited about seeing which of the following?
(a) New movie.
(c) Valerie's dress.
2. Diesel makes the assumption that Ring's powers have:
(d) Died out.
3. Which of the following is the source of Stephanie's discrimination?
4. Valerie calls Stephanie about advice on which of the following?
5. Ring has the ability to do what?
(a) Do multiple cartwheels.
(b) Tamper with electricity.
(d) Vanish into thin air.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lula says she no longer knows how to refer to:
2. What school subject did Stephanie routinely fail?
3. How does Stephanie feel about the current state of Valerie's life?
4. Who calls Stephanie shortly after she hangs up the phone?
5. Where is Valerie during the time of the phone call?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Stephanie's first reaction to the news? What is Helen's response?
2. What is Valerie's explanation regarding the lack of prevention?
3. What upsets Stephanie about Christmas?
4. What do Diesel and Stephanie see when they return to Sandy's house?
5. What happens shortly before Diesel and Stephanie arrive? Who gives Stephanie the details?
6. Discuss the scene when Stephanie and Diesel arrive at the Plum house.
7. Who calls Stephanie? What does Stephanie end up doing instead of working with Diesel?
8. What is Diesel's explanation of the relationship between Ring and Sandy?
9. What is Lula's opinion on being politically correct?
10. How do Diesel and Stephanie find the location of the workshop? What does Stephanie do next?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)