|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Valerie during the time of the phone call?
2. Which of the following is the source of Stephanie's discrimination?
3. Lula tells Diesel that __________ is her middle name.
(d) Peace and Quiet.
4. According to Diesel, which item could make the problem go away?
(a) Going on a long vacation.
(b) Cooking dinner for him.
(c) Catching Sandy Claws.
(d) Buying a Christmas tree.
5. Stephanie regrets giving away:
(a) Last five dollars.
(b) Wool scarf.
(d) Gift advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes the person's behavior?
2. How many times did Valerie take the test?
3. What item does Stephanie buy for her father?
4. What causes Valerie to fall?
5. What was Sandy's first name before he legally changed it?
Short Essay Questions
1. What news does Valerie deliver to Stephanie? Is the news accurate?
2. Lula offers to stay with Stephanie at the workshop. What is Lula's reaction when she learns about the elves? What does Lula say about the elves?
3. What is Valerie's explanation regarding the lack of prevention?
4. What is Stephanie's solution to the possible stampede?
5. How do Diesel and Stephanie find the location of the workshop? What does Stephanie do next?
6. Explain the difference between Stephanie's and Valerie's lives.
7. Who does Stephanie intend to speak to regarding Sandy? Why is Stephanie reluctant to make the contact?
8. Explain the scene at the mall, beginning with the parking lot.
9. What upsets Stephanie about Christmas?
10. What do Diesel and Stephanie see when they return to Sandy's house?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)