|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surname of the main character?
2. What is the name of Stephanie's target?
3. Where is Diesel sent with hopes he will stay out of trouble?
(a) Living room.
(b) Guest room.
(c) Back yard.
(d) Convenience store.
4. Stephanie is afraid that Diesel will barge in while she is doing which of the following?
(a) Taking a shower.
(d) Talking to Joe.
5. How does Diesel refer to himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stephanie wearing when the guest arrives?
2. What famous classic television show is mentioned?
3. What is the name of the criminal's sister?
4. What arrives unexpectedly?
5. What does Briggs do when Stephanie calls?
Short Essay Questions
1. What form of protection does Stephanie use and where is it found? What is the problem with the plan?
2. What does Stephanie do to try to prove Diesel is not real?
3. What is the current case being worked by Stephanie? What about the case causes confusion?
4. What is the problem with the person in the case? What must Stephanie do?
5. What does Stephanie say to Joe in regards to Diesel? What does Joe say?
6. What happens during the opening scene of the book? Who are the characters?
7. What does Stephanie do to try to get rid of Diesel?
8. Describe at least some of the conversation had in the kitchen with Stephanie, Grandma Mazur and Helen.
9. What is discussed in regard to Valerie? What happens to Valerie and Albert?
10. How does Diesel get back into the apartment after Stephanie locks the door?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)