|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unusual thing can Diesel do?
(b) Read minds.
(c) Unlock doors.
2. What is the charge against Claws?
3. How does Diesel refer to himself?
4. Stephanie is criticized for avoiding which of the following?
(a) Cleaning up the kitchen.
(c) Baking cookies.
(d) Spending time with the girls.
5. What covers the floor inside the store?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stephanie keep her gun?
2. What is Stephanie missing that could cause trouble?
3. What does Briggs do when Stephanie calls?
4. Mary Alice gets yelled at because she wants to do which one of the following?
5. What is the name of the neighborhood that is home to the Plums?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stephanie do to try to prove Diesel is not real?
2. What form of protection does Stephanie use and where is it found? What is the problem with the plan?
3. What happens to Diesel? When and why does he return?
4. Describe at least some of the conversation had in the kitchen with Stephanie, Grandma Mazur and Helen.
5. Who arrives for the usual Sunday dinner at the Plum House?
6. What happens during the opening scene of the book? Who are the characters?
7. What is Joe's reaction when he sees Diesel for the first time? The scene is related to what animal?
8. What is the problem with the person in the case? What must Stephanie do?
9. Stephanie's nieces are at the Plum house. What are the nieces' names and ages? What is unique about them?
10. What is discussed in regard to Valerie? What happens to Valerie and Albert?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)