|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the unexpected guest?
2. Everyone torments Stephanie about which holiday?
(a) Fourth of July.
3. How does Diesel refer to himself?
4. What type of car does Diesel drive in this chapter?
(b) Aston Martin.
5. Where does Stephanie meet Briggs?
(c) Grocery store.
(d) Coffee shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephanie's boyfriend do for a living?
2. Where had Stephanie learned about the job?
3. What politically incorrect term does Diesel use to refer to Briggs?
4. Where is Diesel sent with hopes he will stay out of trouble?
5. What is Stephanie missing that could cause trouble?
Short Essay Questions
1. What form of protection does Stephanie use and where is it found? What is the problem with the plan?
2. What is the problem with the person in the case? What must Stephanie do?
3. What does Diesel say when Stephanie lies about living alone?
4. What happens when Stephanie goes into the living room to check in on Diesel?
5. What does the man say when asked how he got to the apartment?
6. What is the one issue that completely confounds Stephanie? What is Stephanie's opinion on the subject?
7. What happens to Diesel? When and why does he return?
8. What happens during the opening scene of the book? Who are the characters?
9. Stephanie's nieces are at the Plum house. What are the nieces' names and ages? What is unique about them?
10. Who arrives for the usual Sunday dinner at the Plum House?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)