|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surname of Stephanie's boyfriend?
2. What secret location is Stephanie eager to find?
(a) Shoe outlet.
(c) Underground cave.
(d) New bakery.
3. Stephanie attempts to tell Diesel that she does not:
(a) Have a gun.
(b) Live alone.
(c) Chase criminals.
(d) Have a job.
4. Briggs becomes especially angry when Diesel calls him which of the following?
(b) Little Dude.
(c) Half pint.
5. What is the boyfriend's occupation?
(b) School teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the boyfriend's last name?
2. Where had Stephanie learned about the job?
3. Where does Stephanie keep her gun?
4. What is the name of the criminal's sister?
5. Diesel mocks which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the scene involving Mary Alice at the dinner table. How does the little girl react?
2. What does Stephanie do to try to prove Diesel is not real?
3. What is discussed in regard to Valerie? What happens to Valerie and Albert?
4. What form of protection does Stephanie use and where is it found? What is the problem with the plan?
5. Stephanie's nieces are at the Plum house. What are the nieces' names and ages? What is unique about them?
6. What is the current case being worked by Stephanie? What about the case causes confusion?
7. What is Joe's reaction when he sees Diesel for the first time? The scene is related to what animal?
8. What does Stephanie do once she realizes Diesel is not going to leave?
9. Who arrives for the usual Sunday dinner at the Plum House?
10. Describe at least some of the conversation had in the kitchen with Stephanie, Grandma Mazur and Helen.
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)