|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective does Mary Alice use to describe Christmas?
2. What unusual thing can Diesel do?
(b) Read minds.
(c) Unlock doors.
3. What is the charge against Claws?
4. In what unusual way does the guest arrive?
(b) Magic carpet.
(d) Beamed down.
5. What is the surname of the main character?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the sister doing when Stephanie arrives?
2. What is the name of the local funeral home?
3. What is the surname of Stephanie's grandmother?
4. Where had Stephanie learned about the job?
5. What strange occurrence has been happening all over town?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stephanie do to attempt to keep Diesel out of the line of fire from Helen and Grandma Mazur?
2. What is the one issue that completely confounds Stephanie? What is Stephanie's opinion on the subject?
3. What does Stephanie do to try to prove Diesel is not real?
4. What happens when Stephanie goes into the living room to check in on Diesel?
5. What does Stephanie do once she realizes Diesel is not going to leave?
6. What does Diesel say when Stephanie lies about living alone?
7. What form of protection does Stephanie use and where is it found? What is the problem with the plan?
8. What is Stephanie's idea about capturing Sandy Claws? Who does Stephanie enlist to help?
9. What does the man say when asked how he got to the apartment?
10. Describe the conversation between Helen and Stephanie regarding Christmas.
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)