|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week is the dinner at the Plum house?
2. What secret location is Stephanie eager to find?
(a) Underground cave.
(c) Shoe outlet.
(d) New bakery.
3. What is Stephanie wearing when the guest arrives?
(c) Halloween costume.
4. What is Stephanie missing that could cause trouble?
(a) Security system.
(d) Pepper spray.
5. How does Valerie's boyfriend react to the idea?
(b) Goes into shock.
(c) Throws up.
Short Answer Questions
1. The guest makes himself comfortable where?
2. What is the surname of the main character?
3. What is the name of Stephanie's mentor?
4. What type of car does Diesel drive in this chapter?
5. What is the name of Stephanie's parents?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stephanie do once she realizes Diesel is not going to leave?
2. What does Stephanie do to try to get rid of Diesel?
3. What is Stephanie's idea about capturing Sandy Claws? Who does Stephanie enlist to help?
4. Who arrives for the usual Sunday dinner at the Plum House?
5. What happens during the opening scene of the book? Who are the characters?
6. What is the problem with the person in the case? What must Stephanie do?
7. Discuss the scene involving Mary Alice at the dinner table. How does the little girl react?
8. What is the current case being worked by Stephanie? What about the case causes confusion?
9. What form of protection does Stephanie use and where is it found? What is the problem with the plan?
10. Stephanie's nieces are at the Plum house. What are the nieces' names and ages? What is unique about them?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)