|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Stephanie's target?
2. Who suggests a possible reason for the problem?
3. What is Stephanie wearing when the guest arrives?
(a) Halloween costume.
4. Diesel mocks which of the following?
(a) Briggs' apartment.
(b) Trenton streets.
(c) PC term.
(d) Stephanie's car.
5. What is the name of the city in which Stephanie lives?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Valerie causes the family to worry?
2. What is the name of Stephanie's boyfriend?
3. What is the name of Valerie's youngest daughter?
4. What does Briggs do when Stephanie calls?
5. What does Stephanie think about when the stranger arrives?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Diesel get back into the apartment after Stephanie locks the door?
2. What is Joe's reaction when he sees Diesel for the first time? The scene is related to what animal?
3. What is the one issue that completely confounds Stephanie? What is Stephanie's opinion on the subject?
4. What does Stephanie say to Joe in regards to Diesel? What does Joe say?
5. Stephanie's nieces are at the Plum house. What are the nieces' names and ages? What is unique about them?
6. What does Stephanie do once she realizes Diesel is not going to leave?
7. What is the problem with the person in the case? What must Stephanie do?
8. What does Stephanie do to attempt to keep Diesel out of the line of fire from Helen and Grandma Mazur?
9. What does Stephanie do to try to get rid of Diesel?
10. What is the current case being worked by Stephanie? What about the case causes confusion?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)