|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Valerie's youngest daughter?
(c) Mary Alice.
2. What is the charge against Claws?
3. Diesel mocks which of the following?
(a) Stephanie's car.
(b) Briggs' apartment.
(c) PC term.
(d) Trenton streets.
4. What color is the guest's hair?
5. What is the first name of Valerie's boyfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephanie's boyfriend do for a living?
2. How does Diesel refer to himself?
3. What color is Diesel's car?
4. What does Stephanie do for a living?
5. What is the name of the person Stephanie goes to for help with the case?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stephanie do to attempt to keep Diesel out of the line of fire from Helen and Grandma Mazur?
2. What is the one issue that completely confounds Stephanie? What is Stephanie's opinion on the subject?
3. Describe the conversation between Helen and Stephanie regarding Christmas.
4. What does Stephanie do to try to prove Diesel is not real?
5. Where does Stephanie take Diesel to dinner? Describe the location. What is the reaction of the other people at the table?
6. What form of protection does Stephanie use and where is it found? What is the problem with the plan?
7. What is Stephanie's idea about capturing Sandy Claws? Who does Stephanie enlist to help?
8. What does Stephanie say to Joe in regards to Diesel? What does Joe say?
9. What happens to Diesel? When and why does he return?
10. Discuss the scene involving Mary Alice at the dinner table. How does the little girl react?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)