|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the neighborhood that is home to the Plums?
(b) Little Italy.
2. What is the charge against Claws?
3. What item does Stephanie throw out into the hall?
(c) Dog treat.
4. What does Stephanie learn when she goes to find Diesel?
(a) He is chatting with Frank.
(b) He has decorated the Christmas tree.
(c) He has fallen asleep.
(d) He is gone.
5. What object does Briggs use for the attack?
(b) Soup ladle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephanie do for a living?
2. Who suggests a possible reason for the problem?
3. One of the girls is convinced that she is which of the following?
4. What is the first setting used in the book?
5. What is Stephanie missing that could cause trouble?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Stephanie goes into the living room to check in on Diesel?
2. Where does Stephanie take Diesel to dinner? Describe the location. What is the reaction of the other people at the table?
3. What happens to Diesel? When and why does he return?
4. What is the one issue that completely confounds Stephanie? What is Stephanie's opinion on the subject?
5. What is Joe's reaction when he sees Diesel for the first time? The scene is related to what animal?
6. Discuss the scene involving Mary Alice at the dinner table. How does the little girl react?
7. What form of protection does Stephanie use and where is it found? What is the problem with the plan?
8. Stephanie's nieces are at the Plum house. What are the nieces' names and ages? What is unique about them?
9. What does Stephanie say to Joe in regards to Diesel? What does Joe say?
10. Describe at least some of the conversation had in the kitchen with Stephanie, Grandma Mazur and Helen.
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)