|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first setting used in the book?
2. What does Stephanie's boyfriend do for a living?
(d) Delivery man.
3. What is the name of the local funeral home?
4. Who suggests a possible reason for the problem?
5. The guest makes himself comfortable where?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Diesel sent with hopes he will stay out of trouble?
2. What is the charge against Claws?
3. Diesel mocks which of the following?
4. What is the sister doing when Stephanie arrives?
5. What is the name of the criminal's sister?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens during the opening scene of the book? Who are the characters?
2. What is Joe's reaction when he sees Diesel for the first time? The scene is related to what animal?
3. How does Diesel get back into the apartment after Stephanie locks the door?
4. Stephanie's mother calls in hysterics. What has happened to cause Helen to be so upset?
5. Describe the conversation between Helen and Stephanie regarding Christmas.
6. Who calls Stephanie? What does Stephanie end up doing instead of working with Diesel?
7. Who arrives for the usual Sunday dinner at the Plum House?
8. What is Stephanie's first reaction to the news? What is Helen's response?
9. Explain the difference between Stephanie's and Valerie's lives.
10. What is discussed in regard to Valerie? What happens to Valerie and Albert?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)