|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stephanie meet Briggs?
(a) Grocery store.
(b) Coffee shop.
2. What occurs as Stephanie arrives at the location?
(a) Briggs is shot.
(b) Diesel crashes the car.
(c) Stephanie falls into garbage.
3. What is the name of the neighborhood that is home to the Plums?
(b) Little Italy.
4. What type of store do Stephanie and Diesel visit?
5. What does the person do for a living?
(b) Computer geek.
(c) Funeral director.
(d) Apartment manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Diesel sent with hopes he will stay out of trouble?
2. What is the name of Valerie's youngest daughter?
3. Stephanie is criticized for avoiding which of the following?
4. What color is the guest's hair?
5. Briggs becomes especially angry when Diesel calls him which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stephanie do to attempt to keep Diesel out of the line of fire from Helen and Grandma Mazur?
2. Describe the conversation between Helen and Stephanie regarding Christmas.
3. What is Stephanie's idea about capturing Sandy Claws? Who does Stephanie enlist to help?
4. What happens during the opening scene of the book? Who are the characters?
5. What does Stephanie do to try to prove Diesel is not real?
6. Who arrives for the usual Sunday dinner at the Plum House?
7. What is the one issue that completely confounds Stephanie? What is Stephanie's opinion on the subject?
8. What does Stephanie do to try to get rid of Diesel?
9. What is the current case being worked by Stephanie? What about the case causes confusion?
10. How does Diesel get back into the apartment after Stephanie locks the door?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)