|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of store do Stephanie and Diesel visit?
2. How does Diesel refer to himself?
3. Everyone torments Stephanie about which holiday?
(b) Fourth of July.
4. Where does Briggs hit Diesel?
5. What is the name of Valerie's oldest daughter?
(b) Mary Alice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What politically incorrect term does Diesel use to refer to Briggs?
2. What item does Stephanie throw out into the hall?
3. What is the name of Valerie's youngest daughter?
4. What is the name of Stephanie's boyfriend?
5. What does Stephanie think about when the stranger arrives?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who arrives for the usual Sunday dinner at the Plum House?
2. What does Stephanie say to Joe in regards to Diesel? What does Joe say?
3. What is the current case being worked by Stephanie? What about the case causes confusion?
4. Discuss the scene involving Mary Alice at the dinner table. How does the little girl react?
5. What happens when Stephanie goes into the living room to check in on Diesel?
6. What form of protection does Stephanie use and where is it found? What is the problem with the plan?
7. What happens to Diesel? When and why does he return?
8. What happens during the opening scene of the book? Who are the characters?
9. What is the problem with the person in the case? What must Stephanie do?
10. Where does Stephanie take Diesel to dinner? Describe the location. What is the reaction of the other people at the table?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)