|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephanie learn when she goes to find Diesel?
(a) He is chatting with Frank.
(b) He is gone.
(c) He has fallen asleep.
(d) He has decorated the Christmas tree.
2. What is the first setting used in the book?
3. What is the surname of Stephanie's grandmother?
4. What arrives unexpectedly?
5. How does Diesel refer to himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. Briggs becomes especially angry when Diesel calls him which of the following?
2. What word(s) does Grandma use to describe the man she recently met?
3. What day of the week is the dinner at the Plum house?
4. What type of store do Stephanie and Diesel visit?
5. Where had Stephanie learned about the job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Stephanie goes into the living room to check in on Diesel?
2. What is Stephanie's idea about capturing Sandy Claws? Who does Stephanie enlist to help?
3. What does Diesel say when Stephanie lies about living alone?
4. What is the current case being worked by Stephanie? What about the case causes confusion?
5. What happens during the opening scene of the book? Who are the characters?
6. What happens to Diesel? When and why does he return?
7. What does the man say when asked how he got to the apartment?
8. What does Stephanie do to try to get rid of Diesel?
9. What form of protection does Stephanie use and where is it found? What is the problem with the plan?
10. What is discussed in regard to Valerie? What happens to Valerie and Albert?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)