|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Diesel sent with hopes he will stay out of trouble?
(a) Back yard.
(b) Living room.
(c) Convenience store.
(d) Guest room.
2. Where does Briggs hit Diesel?
3. How does Diesel refer to himself?
4. What word is best used to describe Ranger?
5. What is the sister doing when Stephanie arrives?
(a) Watching TV.
(b) Cleaning the house.
(d) Baking cookies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Valerie causes the family to worry?
2. Where had Stephanie learned about the job?
3. Stephanie tells Joe she believes Diesel to be some kind of:
4. What is Stephanie missing that could cause trouble?
5. What type of car does Diesel drive in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the man say when asked how he got to the apartment?
2. What is the current case being worked by Stephanie? What about the case causes confusion?
3. What is Joe's reaction when he sees Diesel for the first time? The scene is related to what animal?
4. What does Stephanie do to try to get rid of Diesel?
5. What does Diesel say when Stephanie lies about living alone?
6. What is discussed in regard to Valerie? What happens to Valerie and Albert?
7. Where does Stephanie take Diesel to dinner? Describe the location. What is the reaction of the other people at the table?
8. Describe the conversation between Helen and Stephanie regarding Christmas.
9. What is Stephanie's idea about capturing Sandy Claws? Who does Stephanie enlist to help?
10. What is the problem with the person in the case? What must Stephanie do?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)