|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephanie do for a living?
(a) Bounty hunter.
(c) Church worker.
(d) Button factory worker.
2. What object does Briggs use for the attack?
(b) Soup ladle.
3. Who does Stephanie get to confirm the stranger's appearance?
4. Diesel mocks which of the following?
(a) Trenton streets.
(b) Briggs' apartment.
(c) PC term.
(d) Stephanie's car.
5. Stephanie is criticized for avoiding which of the following?
(a) Baking cookies.
(b) Spending time with the girls.
(d) Cleaning up the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person do for a living?
2. Stephanie is referred to as having a:
3. What does Stephanie think about when the stranger arrives?
4. What covers the floor inside the store?
5. What is the surname of Stephanie's grandmother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Diesel and Stephanie see when they return to Sandy's house?
2. What does Stephanie say to Joe in regards to Diesel? What does Joe say?
3. What does Stephanie do once she realizes Diesel is not going to leave?
4. How does the visit to the workshop end? What is Lula's reaction?
5. What happens during the opening scene of the book? Who are the characters?
6. What news does Randy Briggs give Stephanie? What does Stephanie do?
7. What is Joe's reaction when he sees Diesel for the first time? The scene is related to what animal?
8. Grandma Mazur kicks up a fuss shortly before dinner. What is the problem?
9. What is the outcome of Mary Alice's Christmas crisis?
10. Lula offers to stay with Stephanie at the workshop. What is Lula's reaction when she learns about the elves? What does Lula say about the elves?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)