|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Stephanie learned about the job?
2. Who does Stephanie get to confirm the stranger's appearance?
3. What object does Briggs use for the attack?
(b) Soup ladle.
4. What is the charge against Claws?
5. What about Valerie causes the family to worry?
(a) She works too much.
(b) She won't eat.
(c) She falls asleep.
(d) She keeps crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what unusual way does the guest arrive?
2. What is the first name of Valerie's boyfriend?
3. What is the surname of Stephanie's boyfriend?
4. Diesel mocks which of the following?
5. Where does Stephanie keep her gun?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the outcome of Mary Alice's Christmas crisis?
2. What is Diesel's explanation of the relationship between Ring and Sandy?
3. What does the man say when asked how he got to the apartment?
4. Stephanie's mother calls in hysterics. What has happened to cause Helen to be so upset?
5. Stephanie goes to her parents' house and arrives in the middle of a problem. What is the problem and who does it involve?
6. Explain the scene at the mall, beginning with the parking lot.
7. Stephanie convinces Valerie to leave the bathroom. What is the escape route the sisters use? What goes wrong?
8. What happens in the parking lot of Stephanie's apartment building? What is Diesel's reaction?
9. Grandma Mazur kicks up a fuss shortly before dinner. What is the problem?
10. What is the reaction of the neighbors? Who arrives on the scene?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)