|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stephanie tells Joe she believes Diesel to be some kind of:
(b) Serial criminal.
2. Where is Diesel sent with hopes he will stay out of trouble?
(a) Living room.
(b) Back yard.
(c) Guest room.
(d) Convenience store.
3. Stephanie attempts to tell Diesel that she does not:
(a) Live alone.
(b) Have a gun.
(c) Have a job.
(d) Chase criminals.
4. What is the character doing in the beginning of the story?
(b) Drinking coffee.
(c) Taking a shower.
5. What is the charge against Claws?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stephanie keep her gun?
2. What arrives unexpectedly?
3. What does Stephanie think about when the stranger arrives?
4. What day of the week is the dinner at the Plum house?
5. What does Briggs do when Stephanie calls?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stephanie do to try to get rid of Diesel?
2. What does Stephanie do to attempt to keep Diesel out of the line of fire from Helen and Grandma Mazur?
3. What does Stephanie say to Joe in regards to Diesel? What does Joe say?
4. What does Stephanie do to try to prove Diesel is not real?
5. What form of protection does Stephanie use and where is it found? What is the problem with the plan?
6. What is Joe's reaction when he sees Diesel for the first time? The scene is related to what animal?
7. What is discussed in regard to Valerie? What happens to Valerie and Albert?
8. What is Stephanie's idea about capturing Sandy Claws? Who does Stephanie enlist to help?
9. Describe the conversation between Helen and Stephanie regarding Christmas.
10. What is the one issue that completely confounds Stephanie? What is Stephanie's opinion on the subject?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)