|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "FTA" mean?
(a) First to Arrive.
(b) File Through Archives.
(c) Fugitive Task Award
(d) Failure to Appear.
2. Diesel makes the assumption that Ring's powers have:
(b) Died out.
3. What politically incorrect term is used by Lula?
(d) Four eyes.
4. What song does Lula sing on the way to the workshop?
(a) Jingle Bells.
(b) Silent Night.
(c) 12 Days of Christmas.
(d) Little Drummer Boy.
5. What was Sandy's previous surname?
6. What item does Stephanie buy for her father?
(b) Snow shovel.
7. Stephanie and Diesel drive to which location?
(a) Stephanie's apartment.
(b) Interview site.
(c) Tasty Pastry.
(d) Bail bonds office.
8. Stephanie vows to start Christmas shopping in ______ the next year.
9. How is Stephanie notified by Briggs?
(c) Cell phone.
10. Valerie calls to say she has taken Stephanie's advice regarding:
(a) Retail therapy.
(b) Doctor's appointment.
(d) Finding a new job.
11. Lula is excited about seeing which of the following?
(b) Valerie's dress.
(d) New movie.
12. How tall are the Christmas trees?
13. In the end, Valerie decides that ___________ is to blame.
(c) Her ex-husband.
14. What word best describes the person's behavior?
15. What causes Valerie to fall?
(a) Mud puddle.
(d) Broken heel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was destroyed in the incident?
2. What time does Stephanie have to be back to relieve Diesel?
3. Which of the following is the source of Stephanie's discrimination?
4. What is the name of the production manager at the workshop?
5. What weather phenomenon has been caused by Ring?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)