|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the source of Stephanie's discrimination?
2. Lula tells Diesel that __________ is her middle name.
(b) Peace and Quiet.
3. According to Diesel, which item could make the problem go away?
(a) Cooking dinner for him.
(b) Buying a Christmas tree.
(c) Going on a long vacation.
(d) Catching Sandy Claws.
4. What do Lula and Stephanie do after the shopping trip?
(a) Go to the bonds office.
(b) Go to Cluck in a Bucket.
(d) Stake out.
5. Stephanie is afraid that she has ruined:
(a) Relationship with Joe.
(b) Valerie's life.
6. What item does Stephanie buy for her father?
(c) Snow shovel.
7. How does Stephanie feel about the current state of Valerie's life?
(d) Enjoys it.
8. What causes Valerie to fall?
(c) Broken heel.
(d) Mud puddle.
9. What caused Sandy to change his name?
(a) Did it as a joke.
(b) New business.
(c) Based on a dare.
(d) He hated the old one.
10. How often does Elaine bake cookies?
(a) Three times a week.
(b) Every other week.
(c) Every day.
(d) Once a month.
11. What do the elves do to Stephanie?
(a) Laugh at her.
(c) Give her toys.
(d) Throw her into a dumpster.
12. Valerie calls to say she has taken Stephanie's advice regarding:
(a) Retail therapy.
(c) Finding a new job.
(d) Doctor's appointment.
13. How old was Stephanie when she jumped off the roof?
14. Diesel senses that something is not right and returns to the:
(a) Bonds office.
(b) Plum house.
(c) Claws house.
15. What school subject did Stephanie routinely fail?
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to completely baffle Lula?
2. Diesel makes the assumption that Ring's powers have:
3. How long does it take to buy the Christmas trees?
4. What does Stephanie develop due to stress?
5. Who calls Stephanie shortly after she hangs up the phone?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)