|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stephanie applies for which job at the workshop?
(b) Office manager.
(c) Delivery person.
2. Albert is compared to which of the following/
(b) Loaf of bread.
(d) Rodeo clown.
3. Which of the following is the source of Stephanie's discrimination?
4. Lula is excited about seeing which of the following?
(b) Valerie's dress.
(d) New movie.
5. Stephanie claims that she used to live where?
(b) In her happy place.
(c) In her bedroom.
(d) Lala land.
6. What do the elves do to Stephanie?
(a) Give her toys.
(c) Throw her into a dumpster.
(d) Laugh at her.
7. What caused Sandy to change his name?
(a) Based on a dare.
(b) New business.
(c) Did it as a joke.
(d) He hated the old one.
8. Stephanie is afraid that she has ruined:
(a) Valerie's life.
(b) Relationship with Joe.
9. What is the person doing when Stephanie arrives?
(b) Watching TV.
(d) Taking a shower.
10. What is the proposed escape route for Valerie?
(a) Through the basement.
(b) Out the kitchen door.
(c) Through the garage.
(d) Through the window.
11. Lula tells Stephanie that she should really do something about the:
(a) Bad breath.
(b) Situation with Morelli.
(c) Eye twitch.
(d) Party for Valerie.
12. What do Stephanie and Diesel see as they approach the area?
(a) Fire trucks.
(c) Small crowd.
13. What items do Lula and Stephanie buy after leaving the mall?
(d) Christmas trees.
14. How long does it take to buy the Christmas trees?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
15. In the end, Valerie decides that ___________ is to blame.
(a) Her ex-husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Stephanie shortly after she hangs up the phone?
2. What word does Lula use to describe Diesel?
3. Who is the next person Stephanie and Diesel visit?
4. Diesel makes the assumption that Ring's powers have:
5. How old was Stephanie when she jumped off the roof?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)