|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Albert is compared to which of the following/
(a) Loaf of bread.
(c) Rodeo clown.
2. Who/what chases Stephanie?
(b) German Shepard.
3. Who does Stephanie call to get information on Sandy?
4. What word best describes the person's behavior?
5. Valerie is always referred to as a(n):
(d) Goody two shoes.
6. What caused Sandy to change his name?
(a) Did it as a joke.
(b) New business.
(c) He hated the old one.
(d) Based on a dare.
7. Lula says she no longer knows how to refer to:
8. Stephanie learns about ______, a new villain.
9. What is the name of the production manager at the workshop?
10. What was Sandy's previous surname?
11. Stephanie and Diesel drive to which location?
(a) Bail bonds office.
(b) Interview site.
(c) Stephanie's apartment.
(d) Tasty Pastry.
12. What ultimately limits Valerie's choices?
13. What item does Stephanie buy for her father?
(b) Snow shovel.
14. How often does Elaine bake cookies?
(a) Every other week.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Three times a week.
(d) Every day.
15. What do Lula and Stephanie do after the shopping trip?
(a) Go to the bonds office.
(b) Stake out.
(d) Go to Cluck in a Bucket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the elves do to Stephanie?
2. What was Sandy's first name before he legally changed it?
3. What does "FTA" mean?
4. Which of the following is the source of Stephanie's discrimination?
5. What object does Lula notice and comment on in the car next to her?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)