|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Diesel senses that something is not right and returns to the:
(a) Plum house.
(b) Claws house.
(c) Bonds office.
2. What do the elves do to Stephanie?
(b) Throw her into a dumpster.
(c) Laugh at her.
(d) Give her toys.
3. What is the proposed escape route for Valerie?
(a) Out the kitchen door.
(b) Through the garage.
(c) Through the basement.
(d) Through the window.
4. How long does it take to buy the Christmas trees?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
5. Diesel says he needs to protect Sandy from which of the following?
6. What caused Sandy to change his name?
(a) Based on a dare.
(b) New business.
(c) He hated the old one.
(d) Did it as a joke.
7. Valerie calls to say she has taken Stephanie's advice regarding:
(b) Doctor's appointment.
(c) Finding a new job.
(d) Retail therapy.
8. What seems to completely baffle Lula?
(b) Bounty hunting.
(c) Political correctness.
9. According to Stephanie what hadn't been paid for when her own marriage ended?
10. How often does Elaine bake cookies?
(a) Three times a week.
(b) Every day.
(c) Every other week.
(d) Once a month.
11. Who is the next person Stephanie and Diesel visit?
(a) Grandma Mazur.
12. How old was Stephanie when she jumped off the roof?
13. What happens at the workshop shortly after Stephanie and Diesel leave?
(d) Lunch time.
14. Lula is excited about seeing which of the following?
(a) New movie.
(c) Valerie's dress.
15. What is the name of the mall where Stephanie goes shopping with Lula?
(a) New Jersey Outlets.
(b) Quakerbridge Mall.
(c) Trenton Square.
(d) Hamilton Strip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Valerie to fall?
2. What does Lula make at the shopping mall?
3. What kind of car does Lula drive?
4. Stephanie and Diesel drive to which location?
5. Valerie calls Stephanie about advice on which of the following?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)