|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stephanie is disappointed because the elves do not have:
(a) Miniaturized woodworking tools.
(b) Curly toed shoes.
(c) Funny hats.
(d) Pointy ears.
2. How many times did Valerie take the test?
3. What does Stephanie develop due to stress?
4. What does Lula make at the shopping mall?
(a) Stupid comment.
(b) Her own teddy bear.
(c) New friends.
(d) Parking space.
5. How tall are the Christmas trees?
6. What items do Lula and Stephanie buy after leaving the mall?
(c) Christmas trees.
7. Diesel senses that something is not right and returns to the:
(a) Plum house.
(c) Bonds office.
(d) Claws house.
8. What caused Sandy to change his name?
(a) Did it as a joke.
(b) Based on a dare.
(c) He hated the old one.
(d) New business.
9. Stephanie and Diesel drive to which location?
(a) Stephanie's apartment.
(b) Interview site.
(c) Bail bonds office.
(d) Tasty Pastry.
10. What is Stephanie's response?
11. What do Lula and Stephanie do after the shopping trip?
(a) Stake out.
(b) Go to Cluck in a Bucket.
(d) Go to the bonds office.
12. What was Sandy's first name before he legally changed it?
13. Lula tells Stephanie that she should really do something about the:
(a) Situation with Morelli.
(b) Eye twitch.
(c) Party for Valerie.
(d) Bad breath.
14. How long does it take to buy the Christmas trees?
(a) 5 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
15. Stephanie is concerned that Valerie will buy a:
(c) Green coat.
(d) New car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weather phenomenon has been caused by Ring?
2. How often does Elaine bake cookies?
3. What time does Lula call Stephanie?
4. Diesel says he needs to protect Sandy from which of the following?
5. What word does Lula use to describe Diesel?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)