|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the township that houses the mall?
2. How is Stephanie notified by Briggs?
(a) Cell phone.
3. What do Lula and Stephanie do after the shopping trip?
(a) Go to the bonds office.
(b) Go to Cluck in a Bucket.
(c) Stake out.
4. Diesel makes the assumption that Ring's powers have:
(a) Died out.
5. Valerie is always referred to as a(n):
(b) Goody two shoes.
6. Diesel says he needs to protect Sandy from which of the following?
7. What item does Stephanie buy for her father?
(c) Snow shovel.
8. Lula is excited about seeing which of the following?
(a) Valerie's dress.
(c) New movie.
9. In the end, Valerie decides that ___________ is to blame.
(a) Her ex-husband.
10. How often does Elaine bake cookies?
(a) Three times a week.
(b) Every other week.
(c) Every day.
(d) Once a month.
11. Which of the following is the source of Stephanie's discrimination?
12. What does "FTA" mean?
(a) Fugitive Task Award
(b) First to Arrive.
(c) Failure to Appear.
(d) File Through Archives.
13. How tall are the Christmas trees?
14. Albert is compared to which of the following/
(b) Loaf of bread.
(c) Rodeo clown.
15. What was Sandy's previous surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take to buy the Christmas trees?
2. Lula tells Stephanie that she should really do something about the:
3. What is the name of the mall where Stephanie goes shopping with Lula?
4. Lula says she no longer knows how to refer to:
5. What does Lula make at the shopping mall?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)