|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What arrives unexpectedly?
2. What is the name of the city in which Stephanie lives?
(d) New York.
3. What is the sister doing when Stephanie arrives?
(a) Watching TV.
(b) Baking cookies.
(d) Cleaning the house.
4. What does the person do for a living?
(a) Funeral director.
(b) Computer geek.
(d) Apartment manager.
5. What is the name of the unexpected guest?
6. What is the surname of Stephanie's grandmother?
7. What is the name of the criminal's sister?
8. What is the boyfriend's occupation?
(d) School teacher.
9. Where does Briggs hit Diesel?
10. What covers the floor inside the store?
11. What adjective does Mary Alice use to describe Christmas?
12. What is the name of the neighborhood that is home to the Plums?
(b) Little Italy.
13. What is the name of Stephanie's parents?
(a) Mary Ellen and Rodney.
(b) JoEllen and Silvio.
(c) Ellen and Hank.
(d) Helen and Frank.
14. In what unusual way does the guest arrive?
(c) Magic carpet.
(d) Beamed down.
15. Everyone torments Stephanie about which holiday?
(a) Fourth of July.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephanie's boyfriend do for a living?
2. What type of car does Diesel drive in this chapter?
3. Briggs becomes especially angry when Diesel calls him which of the following?
4. What politically incorrect term does Diesel use to refer to Briggs?
5. Diesel mocks which of the following?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)