|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What politically incorrect term does Diesel use to refer to Briggs?
2. What unusual thing can Diesel do?
(a) Unlock doors.
(d) Read minds.
3. What is the name of the person Stephanie goes to for help with the case?
4. Who suggests a possible reason for the problem?
5. What word(s) does Grandma use to describe the man she recently met?
(b) Cat's pajamas.
(c) Hunka hunka burning love.
6. What is the name of Stephanie's target?
7. What type of car does Diesel drive in this chapter?
(a) Aston Martin.
8. What is the character doing in the beginning of the story?
(b) Drinking coffee.
(c) Taking a shower.
9. What is the name of the neighborhood that is home to the Plums?
(a) Little Italy.
10. What does Stephanie do for a living?
(a) Church worker.
(b) Bounty hunter.
(c) Button factory worker.
11. What occurs as Stephanie arrives at the location?
(b) Diesel crashes the car.
(c) Briggs is shot.
(d) Stephanie falls into garbage.
12. How does Valerie's boyfriend react to the idea?
(a) Throws up.
(c) Goes into shock.
13. What does Stephanie think about when the stranger arrives?
(a) Movie star.
(d) Calling 911.
14. Where had Stephanie learned about the job?
15. What is the name of Valerie's youngest daughter?
(a) Mary Alice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first setting used in the book?
2. What does the person do for a living?
3. Where does Briggs hit Diesel?
4. Where is Diesel sent with hopes he will stay out of trouble?
5. What type of store do Stephanie and Diesel visit?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)