|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephanie do for a living?
(a) Church worker.
(c) Bounty hunter.
(d) Button factory worker.
2. What is the charge against Claws?
3. What is the name of Valerie's oldest daughter?
(d) Mary Alice.
4. Where had Stephanie learned about the job?
5. Who does Stephanie get to confirm the stranger's appearance?
6. What type of store do Stephanie and Diesel visit?
7. What is the character doing in the beginning of the story?
(a) Taking a shower.
(c) Drinking coffee.
8. Stephanie's explanation of the case finally causes Briggs to:
(a) Throw her out.
(b) Call the police.
9. What does Briggs do when Stephanie calls?
(a) Invites her to come over.
(b) Hangs up.
10. What is Stephanie wearing when the guest arrives?
(c) Halloween costume.
11. Diesel mocks which of the following?
(a) Trenton streets.
(b) PC term.
(c) Stephanie's car.
(d) Briggs' apartment.
12. Stephanie is afraid that Diesel will barge in while she is doing which of the following?
(c) Talking to Joe.
(d) Taking a shower.
13. What unusual thing can Diesel do?
(c) Unlock doors.
(d) Read minds.
14. Briggs becomes especially angry when Diesel calls him which of the following?
(b) Half pint.
(d) Little Dude.
15. What famous classic television show is mentioned?
(a) Happy Days.
(b) Star Trek.
(d) I Love Lucy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occurs as Stephanie arrives at the location?
2. What is the name of the unexpected guest?
3. How does Diesel refer to himself?
4. What is the name of the city in which Stephanie lives?
5. What is the name of Stephanie's target?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)