|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the charge against Claws?
2. What arrives unexpectedly?
3. Stephanie tells Joe she believes Diesel to be some kind of:
(c) Serial criminal.
4. The job was advertising for a position as a(n):
(a) Assistant Manager.
(b) Bounty Hunter.
(c) Assistant toy maker.
(d) Button factory worker.
5. Where is Diesel sent with hopes he will stay out of trouble?
(a) Guest room.
(b) Convenience store.
(c) Back yard.
(d) Living room.
6. What is the name of Stephanie's parents?
(a) Mary Ellen and Rodney.
(b) JoEllen and Silvio.
(c) Ellen and Hank.
(d) Helen and Frank.
7. One of the girls is convinced that she is which of the following?
8. What day of the week is the dinner at the Plum house?
9. In what unusual way does the guest arrive?
(a) Magic carpet.
(d) Beamed down.
10. What does Stephanie learn when she goes to find Diesel?
(a) He is chatting with Frank.
(b) He has fallen asleep.
(c) He is gone.
(d) He has decorated the Christmas tree.
11. Where does Briggs hit Diesel?
12. What does Briggs do when Stephanie calls?
(a) Hangs up.
(d) Invites her to come over.
13. What word is best used to describe Ranger?
14. Where does Stephanie keep her gun?
(a) Sock drawer.
(d) Cookie jar.
15. What is the surname of the main character?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Stephanie's mentor?
2. Who does Stephanie get to confirm the stranger's appearance?
3. What is the name of Valerie's youngest daughter?
4. What object does Briggs use for the attack?
5. What is the character doing in the beginning of the story?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)