Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephanie do for a living?
(a) Bounty hunter.
(c) Church worker.
(d) Button factory worker.
2. What object does Briggs use for the attack?
(b) Soup ladle.
3. Who does Stephanie get to confirm the stranger's appearance?
4. Diesel mocks which of the following?
(a) Trenton streets.
(b) Briggs' apartment.
(c) PC term.
(d) Stephanie's car.
5. Stephanie is criticized for avoiding which of the following?
(a) Baking cookies.
(b) Spending time with the girls.
(d) Cleaning up the kitchen.
6. What does the person do for a living?
(a) Apartment manager.
(c) Computer geek.
(d) Funeral director.
7. Stephanie is referred to as having a:
(a) Messy house.
(b) Unruly dog.
(c) Bad attitude.
(d) Crooked nose.
8. What does Stephanie think about when the stranger arrives?
(a) Movie star.
(c) Calling 911.
9. What covers the floor inside the store?
10. What is the surname of Stephanie's grandmother?
11. Everyone torments Stephanie about which holiday?
(a) Fourth of July.
12. What is the name of the criminal's sister?
13. What is the name of Stephanie's boyfriend?
14. What word(s) does Grandma use to describe the man she recently met?
(c) Cat's pajamas.
(d) Hunka hunka burning love.
15. What is the name of the unexpected guest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Briggs do when Stephanie calls?
2. What does Stephanie learn when she goes to find Diesel?
3. What color is Diesel's car?
4. What famous classic television show is mentioned?
5. What is the character doing in the beginning of the story?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)