|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person do for a living?
(b) Funeral director.
(c) Computer geek.
(d) Apartment manager.
2. In what unusual way does the guest arrive?
(a) Magic carpet.
(d) Beamed down.
3. Stephanie tells Joe she believes Diesel to be some kind of:
(c) Serial criminal.
4. What adjective does Mary Alice use to describe Christmas?
5. What is the name of Stephanie's parents?
(a) Mary Ellen and Rodney.
(b) Helen and Frank.
(c) Ellen and Hank.
(d) JoEllen and Silvio.
6. Everyone torments Stephanie about which holiday?
(d) Fourth of July.
7. Stephanie is referred to as having a:
(a) Unruly dog.
(b) Crooked nose.
(c) Bad attitude.
(d) Messy house.
8. What is the name of the city in which Stephanie lives?
(a) New York.
9. Stephanie is afraid that Diesel will barge in while she is doing which of the following?
(a) Talking to Joe.
(d) Taking a shower.
10. Who suggests a possible reason for the problem?
11. What is the boyfriend's last name?
12. What type of store do Stephanie and Diesel visit?
13. What object does Briggs use for the attack?
(a) Soup ladle.
14. What is the surname of the main character?
15. What is the sister doing when Stephanie arrives?
(a) Watching TV.
(b) Cleaning the house.
(c) Baking cookies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stephanie's explanation of the case finally causes Briggs to:
2. How does Diesel refer to himself?
3. What about Valerie causes the family to worry?
4. What is Stephanie wearing when the guest arrives?
5. What is the name of Stephanie's mentor?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)