|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Stephanie throw out into the hall?
(a) Dog treat.
2. What politically incorrect term does Diesel use to refer to Briggs?
3. One of the girls is convinced that she is which of the following?
4. What famous classic television show is mentioned?
(a) Star Trek.
(b) I Love Lucy.
(c) Happy Days.
5. Where does Stephanie keep her gun?
(a) Sock drawer.
(b) Cookie jar.
6. What arrives unexpectedly?
7. Stephanie tells Joe she believes Diesel to be some kind of:
(a) Serial criminal.
8. Where is Diesel sent with hopes he will stay out of trouble?
(a) Convenience store.
(b) Back yard.
(c) Guest room.
(d) Living room.
9. What is the character doing in the beginning of the story?
(a) Taking a shower.
(d) Drinking coffee.
10. The job was advertising for a position as a(n):
(a) Button factory worker.
(b) Assistant Manager.
(c) Bounty Hunter.
(d) Assistant toy maker.
11. Stephanie is afraid that Diesel will barge in while she is doing which of the following?
(c) Talking to Joe.
(d) Taking a shower.
12. What is the name of the local funeral home?
13. What is the name of the criminal's sister?
14. What is the surname of Stephanie's grandmother?
15. How does Diesel refer to himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Briggs hit Diesel?
2. What type of car does Diesel drive in this chapter?
3. What is the first setting used in the book?
4. What color is Diesel's car?
5. Everyone torments Stephanie about which holiday?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)