|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car does Diesel drive in this chapter?
(c) Aston Martin.
2. What is the name of the neighborhood that is home to the Plums?
(b) Little Italy.
3. What does Stephanie's boyfriend do for a living?
(b) Delivery man.
4. What color is Diesel's car?
5. What object does Briggs use for the attack?
(c) Soup ladle.
6. The job was advertising for a position as a(n):
(a) Assistant toy maker.
(b) Button factory worker.
(c) Bounty Hunter.
(d) Assistant Manager.
7. What does Stephanie think about when the stranger arrives?
(b) Movie star.
(d) Calling 911.
8. What is the surname of Stephanie's grandmother?
9. What does Briggs do when Stephanie calls?
(b) Invites her to come over.
(d) Hangs up.
10. What is the name of Stephanie's mentor?
11. What is the name of Valerie's youngest daughter?
(d) Mary Alice.
12. Stephanie is referred to as having a:
(a) Unruly dog.
(b) Bad attitude.
(c) Messy house.
(d) Crooked nose.
13. What color is the guest's hair?
14. What is the sister doing when Stephanie arrives?
(a) Cleaning the house.
(b) Baking cookies.
(d) Watching TV.
15. What is Stephanie wearing when the guest arrives?
(d) Halloween costume.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephanie do for a living?
2. What day of the week is the dinner at the Plum house?
3. What item does Stephanie throw out into the hall?
4. Stephanie's explanation of the case finally causes Briggs to:
5. What is the first name of Valerie's boyfriend?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)