|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Stephanie throw out into the hall?
(d) Dog treat.
2. Stephanie is afraid that Diesel will barge in while she is doing which of the following?
(a) Talking to Joe.
(b) Taking a shower.
3. What color is the guest's hair?
4. Where is Diesel sent with hopes he will stay out of trouble?
(a) Convenience store.
(b) Living room.
(c) Guest room.
(d) Back yard.
5. What is Stephanie missing that could cause trouble?
(a) Security system.
(d) Pepper spray.
6. What is the name of the unexpected guest?
7. What is the sister doing when Stephanie arrives?
(a) Watching TV.
(b) Baking cookies.
(d) Cleaning the house.
8. Where had Stephanie learned about the job?
9. What is the charge against Claws?
10. What word is best used to describe Ranger?
11. What politically incorrect term does Diesel use to refer to Briggs?
12. Everyone torments Stephanie about which holiday?
(a) Fourth of July.
13. What does Stephanie learn when she goes to find Diesel?
(a) He is chatting with Frank.
(b) He has decorated the Christmas tree.
(c) He has fallen asleep.
(d) He is gone.
14. What is the name of the person Stephanie goes to for help with the case?
15. What about Valerie causes the family to worry?
(a) She falls asleep.
(b) She works too much.
(c) She keeps crying.
(d) She won't eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of car does Diesel drive in this chapter?
2. What is the name of the neighborhood that is home to the Plums?
3. Stephanie tells Joe she believes Diesel to be some kind of:
4. What is the name of the city in which Stephanie lives?
5. What is the surname of Stephanie's grandmother?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)