|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is best used to describe Ranger?
2. What day of the week is the dinner at the Plum house?
3. Who suggests a possible reason for the problem?
4. What type of store do Stephanie and Diesel visit?
5. Stephanie attempts to tell Diesel that she does not:
(a) Live alone.
(b) Have a job.
(c) Chase criminals.
(d) Have a gun.
6. Where does Stephanie meet Briggs?
(c) Coffee shop.
(d) Grocery store.
7. What strange occurrence has been happening all over town?
(b) Hail storms.
(c) Small earthquakes.
(d) Missing dogs.
8. What is the character doing in the beginning of the story?
(a) Drinking coffee.
(c) Taking a shower.
9. What is the name of Valerie's youngest daughter?
(c) Mary Alice.
10. What is the name of the person Stephanie goes to for help with the case?
11. What word(s) does Grandma use to describe the man she recently met?
(c) Hunka hunka burning love.
(d) Cat's pajamas.
12. What about Valerie causes the family to worry?
(a) She works too much.
(b) She falls asleep.
(c) She keeps crying.
(d) She won't eat.
13. What is the name of Stephanie's target?
14. What is the name of the criminal's sister?
15. What is the name of Stephanie's mentor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person do for a living?
2. Diesel mocks which of the following?
3. What covers the floor inside the store?
4. What is the name of Stephanie's parents?
5. Where is Diesel sent with hopes he will stay out of trouble?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)