|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Diesel refer to himself?
2. What is the surname of Stephanie's grandmother?
3. What object does Briggs use for the attack?
(b) Soup ladle.
4. Stephanie is criticized for avoiding which of the following?
(a) Spending time with the girls.
(c) Baking cookies.
(d) Cleaning up the kitchen.
5. Where had Stephanie learned about the job?
6. How does Valerie's boyfriend react to the idea?
(b) Throws up.
(d) Goes into shock.
7. What is the first setting used in the book?
8. Who does Stephanie get to confirm the stranger's appearance?
9. What type of store do Stephanie and Diesel visit?
10. What is the name of the person Stephanie goes to for help with the case?
11. What is the name of Valerie's youngest daughter?
(d) Mary Alice.
12. What is Stephanie wearing when the guest arrives?
(d) Halloween costume.
13. What is the name of the criminal's sister?
14. What is the name of the city in which Stephanie lives?
(d) New York.
15. What is Stephanie missing that could cause trouble?
(b) Pepper spray.
(c) Security system.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week is the dinner at the Plum house?
2. What covers the floor inside the store?
3. What does the person do for a living?
4. What item does Stephanie throw out into the hall?
5. What color is Diesel's car?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)