|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What politically incorrect term does Diesel use to refer to Briggs?
2. How does Diesel refer to himself?
3. What is the name of Stephanie's parents?
(a) Helen and Frank.
(b) JoEllen and Silvio.
(c) Mary Ellen and Rodney.
(d) Ellen and Hank.
4. What strange occurrence has been happening all over town?
(b) Hail storms.
(c) Small earthquakes.
(d) Missing dogs.
5. What is the name of the city in which Stephanie lives?
(c) New York.
6. What does Briggs do when Stephanie calls?
(b) Hangs up.
(c) Invites her to come over.
7. What is the boyfriend's last name?
8. Mary Alice gets yelled at because she wants to do which one of the following?
(a) Eat the Christmas cookies.
(c) Play with dolls at the table.
(d) Talk on the phone.
9. One of the girls is convinced that she is which of the following?
10. What famous classic television show is mentioned?
(a) Happy Days.
(b) Star Trek.
(c) I Love Lucy.
11. In what unusual way does the guest arrive?
(b) Magic carpet.
(c) Beamed down.
12. What is the charge against Claws?
13. What is the name of Stephanie's mentor?
14. What is the name of the criminal's sister?
15. What item does Stephanie throw out into the hall?
(b) Dog treat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the unexpected guest?
2. How does Valerie's boyfriend react to the idea?
3. Where does Briggs hit Diesel?
4. Who does Stephanie get to confirm the stranger's appearance?
5. Stephanie is referred to as having a:
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)