1. What is the surname of the main character?
2. What is the character doing in the beginning of the story?
(a) Drinking coffee.
(b) Taking a shower.
3. What is the first setting used in the book?
4. What arrives unexpectedly?
5. Stephanie is referred to as having a:
(a) Bad attitude.
(b) Crooked nose.
(c) Unruly dog.
(d) Messy house.
6. Where does Stephanie keep her gun?
(c) Cookie jar.
(d) Sock drawer.
7. What is the name of the unexpected guest?
8. What color is the guest's hair?
9. The guest makes himself comfortable where?
10. What is Stephanie missing that could cause trouble?
(c) Security system.
(d) Pepper spray.
11. In what unusual way does the guest arrive?
(c) Magic carpet.
(d) Beamed down.
12. Stephanie attempts to tell Diesel that she does not:
(a) Live alone.
(b) Chase criminals.
(c) Have a job.
(d) Have a gun.
This section contains 2,643 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)