Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Chapter One Abstract
* A strange man appears in Stephanie's apartment.
* The man will not reveal how he arrived.
Chapter Two Abstract
* Stephanie is a bounty hunter.
* Stephanie gets a gun.
Chapter Three Abstract
* The man laughs and is indignant.
* The man's name is Diesel,...
This section contains 632 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)