Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does fascism originate?
2. What does Bataille say scientists said about the dialectic?
3. What does Bataille use as evidence of his position on dialectics?
4. What does Bataille say Nietzsche questions?
5. Under whom does fascism unite society, in Bataille's account?
Essay Topic 1
How did the Popular Front fulfill Bataille's ideal of heterogeneity? Analyze his description of the organization in relation with his other essays about revolution and order.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the role and importance of creativity in Bataille's thinking about art and politics.
Essay Topic 3
Describe Bataille's opposition to dialectics. Is he consistent with his own anti-dialectic stance in his writing? Identify the places where Bataille's writing is most successful in opposing dialectics.
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)