|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bataille describe his work?
2. What writer coined the term conspicuous consumption?
3. When did George Bataille die?
4. How does dialectic operate in "Notion of Expenditure"?
(a) It pacifies the proletariat.
(b) It prevents revolution.
(c) It animates class struggle.
(d) It results from revolution.
5. When did Bataille deny his faith?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Bataille and his mother abandon his father?
2. What was the "Acephale" group's primary purpose?
3. When did Bataille publish his first pamphlet?
4. What did "Acephale" primarily consist of?
5. How does Bataille describe his thinking in "Popular Front in the Street"?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)