|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bataille form the Popular Front?
2. In whose hands does Bataille describe conspicuous consumption as a tool?
(a) The intelligentsia.
(b) The middle class.
(c) The poor.
(d) The rich.
3. Where did Bataille go to school?
(a) Lycée Henry IV.
(b) Ecole des Beaux Artes.
(c) Ecole des Chartres.
(d) Lycée International.
4. When did Bataille deny his faith?
5. Where was Bataille born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bataille write while he was working?
2. What did Bataille describe in "The Lugubrious Game"?
3. How does "The Language of Flowers" end?
4. What relationship do the writings in Section II have to the writings in Section I?
5. What does Bataille say conspicuous consumption was used for?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)