|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Bataille contrast to the sovereign in "Psychological Structure of Fascism"?
(a) The middle class merchant.
(b) The aristocrats.
(c) The Jews.
(d) The ignoble workers.
2. How does Bataille describe his work?
3. When did Bataille form the Popular Front?
4. Whom does Bataille refer to as untouchables in "Psychological Structure of Fascism"?
(a) The impoverished.
(b) The workers.
(c) The sovereign.
(d) The rich.
5. Where was Bataille born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the subject of Bataille's first pamphlet?
2. How did Bataille rebel against his father?
3. What two stances did Bataille combine?
4. For what field did Bataille go to school?
5. What did Bataille describe in "The Lugubrious Game"?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)