|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Martha assign to Nick in Act 3?
2. Which of the following is not a party game mentioned by George in the second act?
(a) Diddle the Drunk
(b) Get the Guests
(c) Hump the Hostess
(d) Humiliate the Host
3. What does George do with his book in the last moment of Act 2?
(a) Continuess reading it
(b) Tear it apart
(c) Throws it across the room
(d) Cries into it
4. What type of weapon does Martha call herself when Nick says she hurt him?
(a) A cluster bomb
(b) A flame thrower
(c) A gatling gun
(d) An atomic bomb
5. What landmark does George compare Honey to when she talks about getting sick?
(a) The Acropolis
(b) Mount Rushmore
(c) The Sphinx
(d) Big Ben
Short Answer Questions
1. What contest does George say that Martha won twenty-five years ago?
2. How do George and Martha agree to describe the final passage of the night?
3. Where does George say he picked the flowers?
4. What does Honey do when she realizes Nick told George about her hysterical pregnancy?
5. According to George, how old was their son when Martha was still trying to bathe him herself?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)