|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Martha describe George's arguments during this scene?
2. What is the Western Union courier's name?
(a) Smelly Gerald
(b) Nosey Evans
(c) Simple Jerry
(d) Crazy Billy
3. How many times did George and Martha's son run away from home in one year according to Martha?
4. What does Martha knock into while she is necking with Nick?
(a) The bar
(b) The record player
(c) The door chimes
(d) George's chair
5. As Nick attacks George for betraying him, George says that he hates what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not on the list of dreadful things waiting for their son when he returns home in the summer?
2. What does George tell Martha is the first thing they have to do?
3. What does George do during his game that offends Nick?
4. What is the name of the last game?
5. What does Martha say she has to put on her eyes since getting married?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)