|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Martha say she keeps her tears?
(a) In the shower
(b) In ice trays
(c) In the toilet cistern
(d) In a reliquary
2. What color was the son's hair when he was born?
(b) He had no hair
3. Which of the following is not on the list of dreadful things waiting for their son when he returns home in the summer?
(c) Empty bottles
(d) Strange men
4. According to Martha and George, which two ideas are getting confused?
(a) Hope and Delusion
(b) Love and Fear
(c) Love and Hate
(d) Truth and Illusion
5. How many times did George and Martha's son run away from home in one year according to Martha?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what animal does George compare Martha when he calls her lovely?
2. What three words are repeated in relation to George and Martha at the beginning of the third act?
3. Which of the following is not among the descriptors George uses to describe Martha during this section?
4. What does Nick think has happened to Martha when he comes downstairs in Act 3?
5. What does Martha accuse George of doing when she returns to the room?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)