|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick think has happened to Martha when he comes downstairs in Act 3?
(a) He thinks she's fallen asleep
(b) He thinks she's gone crazy
(c) He thinks she's talking to Honey
(d) He thinks she's been attacked by George
2. What does Martha knock into while she is necking with Nick?
(a) The bar
(b) The record player
(c) The door chimes
(d) George's chair
3. What does Martha accuse George of doing when she returns to the room?
(a) Drinking her booze
(b) Making Honey throw up
(c) Antagonizing Nick
(d) Cheating on her
4. Where was George sailing past when he saw the moon come back up after going down?
(b) St. Croix
(d) Cape Cod
5. Where is Honey sleeping at the end of Act 2?
(a) The spare bedroom
(b) The bathroom
(c) The hall
(d) The lawn
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does George say he picked the flowers?
2. To what does George compare when he suggests Nick throw her over his shoulder?
3. George compares Nick to what animal as they argue about his upsetting Honey?
4. How many times did George and Martha's son run away from home in one year according to Martha?
5. What animal scared George and Martha's son, causing him to break his arm?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)