|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of flowers is George carrying with him when he returns to the house?
2. What contest does George say that Martha won twenty-five years ago?
(a) A triathalon
(b) A pie-eating contest
(c) A beauty pagaent
(d) A dance marathon
3. What is George retrieving when he leaves Nick and Martha alone?
4. What does George tell Martha is the first thing they have to do?
(a) Retain a priest
(b) Collect his effects
(c) Call a funeral home
(d) Identify the body
5. What language does George begin speaking partway through Martha's description of their son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martha say she has to put on her eyes since getting married?
2. What job does Martha assign to Nick in Act 3?
3. According to Martha, what does weakness cry out against?
4. What does George do during his game that offends Nick?
5. How does George silence Martha as she protests the game?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)