|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Martha describe George's arguments during this scene?
2. What is Honey doing in her sleep, according to George?
(a) Sucking her thumb
3. What does Nick think has happened to Martha when he comes downstairs in Act 3?
(a) He thinks she's gone crazy
(b) He thinks she's talking to Honey
(c) He thinks she's been attacked by George
(d) He thinks she's fallen asleep
4. Which of the follow is not among the things that Martha says George can do for her, as she tells Nick that she loves him?
(a) Hold her
(b) Play games with her
(c) Make her laugh
(d) Raise a child with her
5. How do George and Martha agree to describe the final passage of the night?
(c) Dies Irae
(d) Total war
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does George compare when he suggests Nick throw her over his shoulder?
2. According to Martha and George, which two ideas are getting confused?
3. What does George announce he is going to do after he returns to the room?
4. George compares Nick to what animal as they argue about his upsetting Honey?
5. Honey obliquely mentions her hysterical pregnancy when she comes back into the room, but she calls it something else. What does she call it?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)