|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Honey sleeping at the end of Act 2?
(a) The spare bedroom
(b) The bathroom
(c) The lawn
(d) The hall
2. What animal scared George and Martha's son, causing him to break his arm?
(a) A chicken
(b) A dog
(c) A cow
(d) A goat
3. What is Honey doing in her sleep, according to George?
(b) Sucking her thumb
4. Which of the following is not among the descriptors George uses to describe Martha during this section?
5. Which of the following is not something to which Martha compares herself in her Act 3 monologue?
(a) An old shoe
(b) A pussycat
(c) A vinegary wine
(d) A creeping vine
Short Answer Questions
1. In what liquor does George tell Martha to put the flowers?
2. How does George silence Martha as she protests the game?
3. Which of the follow is not among the things that Martha says George can do for her, as she tells Nick that she loves him?
4. What landmark does George compare Honey to when she talks about getting sick?
5. What does Honey loudly announce that she wants?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)