|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a party game mentioned by George in the second act?
(a) Get the Guests
(b) Humiliate the Host
(c) Diddle the Drunk
(d) Hump the Hostess
2. What type of weapon does Martha call herself when Nick says she hurt him?
(a) A gatling gun
(b) An atomic bomb
(c) A cluster bomb
(d) A flame thrower
3. What does Martha say she has to put on her eyes since getting married?
(b) False eyelashes
(c) Windshield wipers
(d) Rose-tinted glasses
4. What language does George begin speaking partway through Martha's description of their son?
5. Which of the following is not a nickname that George gives to Honey during the dancing?
(a) Angel tits
(b) Sugar tush
(c) Monkey nipples
Short Answer Questions
1. What are we trying to find when we peel away at each other, according to George?
2. Where is Honey sleeping at the end of Act 2?
3. When can George handle Martha best, does he say?
4. What would Martha's father not allow George to do recently?
5. For what reason does Martha say George married her?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)