|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George do during his game that offends Nick?
(a) He snaps at him
(b) He slips his drink on him
(c) He gropes Honey
(d) He calls him a gelding
2. To what does Martha liken George's torment of Nick at the beginning of this scene?
(a) Herding cats
(b) Shooting fish in a barrel
(c) Pygmy hunting
(d) A midnight snack
3. For what reason does Martha say George married her?
(a) For her torture of him
(b) For her money
(c) For her body
(d) For her father's influence
4. What onomatopoetic word does Martha use repeatedly to describe the moment she realized George was a lost cause?
5. What three words are repeated in relation to George and Martha at the beginning of the third act?
(a) Sad, sad, sad
(b) love, lover, lovely
(c) Came, saw, conquered
(d) Good, better, bested
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martha say she has to put on her eyes since getting married?
2. What animal scared George and Martha's son, causing him to break his arm?
3. What does Martha knock into while she is necking with Nick?
4. What language does George begin speaking partway through Martha's description of their son?
5. What time of day was George and Martha's son killed?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)