|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Martha's father not allow George to do recently?
(b) Take a sabbatical abroad
(c) Publish a book
(d) Teach a course in modern German history
2. How do George and Martha agree to describe the final passage of the night?
(c) Total war
(d) Dies Irae
3. What does George do during his game that offends Nick?
(a) He calls him a gelding
(b) He slips his drink on him
(c) He gropes Honey
(d) He snaps at him
4. Which of the following is not a nickname that George gives to Honey during the dancing?
(a) Monkey nipples
(b) Sugar tush
(d) Angel tits
5. Where is Honey sleeping at the end of Act 2?
(a) The hall
(b) The lawn
(c) The bathroom
(d) The spare bedroom
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was George sailing past when he saw the moon come back up after going down?
2. About what time is it at the end of the second act?
3. What animal scared George and Martha's son, causing him to break his arm?
4. What does H.I. stand for on George's protagonist's baggage?
5. What does George announce he is going to do after he returns to the room?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)