|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what liquor does George tell Martha to put the flowers?
2. What would Martha's father not allow George to do recently?
(a) Take a sabbatical abroad
(b) Publish a book
(d) Teach a course in modern German history
3. What does George do during his game that offends Nick?
(a) He slips his drink on him
(b) He calls him a gelding
(c) He snaps at him
(d) He gropes Honey
4. What does Martha say she has to put on her eyes since getting married?
(a) Rose-tinted glasses
(b) Windshield wipers
(c) False eyelashes
5. According to George, how old was their son when Martha was still trying to bathe him herself?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month was Martha's son born?
2. In what sport is George's protagonist a champion?
3. Which of the following is not a party game mentioned by George in the second act?
4. About what time is it at the end of the second act?
5. What type of flowers is George carrying with him when he returns to the house?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)