|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what time is it at the end of the second act?
(a) Two o'clock in the morning
(b) Four o' clock in the morning
(d) Seven o'clock in the morning
2. What does Honey do when she realizes Nick told George about her hysterical pregnancy?
(a) She passes out
(b) She throws up
(c) She slaps him
(d) She storms out of the house
3. Which of the following is not a party game mentioned by George in the second act?
(a) Diddle the Drunk
(b) Hump the Hostess
(c) Get the Guests
(d) Humiliate the Host
4. According to George, how old was their son when Martha was still trying to bathe him herself?
5. To what does Martha liken George's torment of Nick at the beginning of this scene?
(a) Pygmy hunting
(b) Shooting fish in a barrel
(c) Herding cats
(d) A midnight snack
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Honey doing in her sleep, according to George?
2. When can George handle Martha best, does he say?
3. Which is not a game that Honey and George talk about having played?
4. What did George do with the telegram?
5. What onomatopoetic word does Martha use repeatedly to describe the moment she realized George was a lost cause?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)