|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal scared George and Martha's son, causing him to break his arm?
(a) A cow
(b) A chicken
(c) A dog
(d) A goat
2. What does George tell Martha is the first thing they have to do?
(a) Retain a priest
(b) Collect his effects
(c) Identify the body
(d) Call a funeral home
3. What does Martha say she has to put on her eyes since getting married?
(a) Windshield wipers
(b) Rose-tinted glasses
(c) False eyelashes
4. About what time is it at the end of the second act?
(a) Seven o'clock in the morning
(b) Four o' clock in the morning
(c) Two o'clock in the morning
5. What does George do with his book in the last moment of Act 2?
(a) Throws it across the room
(b) Tear it apart
(c) Cries into it
(d) Continuess reading it
Short Answer Questions
1. How do George and Martha agree to describe the final passage of the night?
2. What habit does George accuse Martha of in this scene?
3. When, according to George,did he receive the fateful telegram?
4. What does Nick blame his bad sexual performance on?
5. Which is not a game that Honey and George talk about having played?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)