|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick blame his bad sexual performance on?
(a) His lack of sleep
(b) His guilt
(c) His fear of George
(d) His drinking
2. What language does George begin speaking partway through Martha's description of their son?
3. Why does Nick throw George to theground?
(a) He punches Nick
(b) He insults Honey
(c) He dares Nick to attack him
(d) He attacks Martha
4. When, according to George,did he receive the fateful telegram?
(a) Between Acts 1 and 2
(b) Between Acts 2 and 3
(d) Before they went to the faculty party
5. Which composer does George put on as dance music?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was George sailing past when he saw the moon come back up after going down?
2. What are we trying to find when we peel away at each other, according to George?
3. What job does Martha assign to Nick in Act 3?
4. What is Honey doing with a liquor bottle in Act 3?
5. How does George refer to his female protagonist in his "second novel?"
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)