Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not among the descriptors George uses to describe Martha during this section?
2. When, according to George,did he receive the fateful telegram?
(a) Between Acts 1 and 2
(b) Before they went to the faculty party
(c) Between Acts 2 and 3
3. George compares Nick to what animal as they argue about his upsetting Honey?
4. What does George tell Martha is the first thing they have to do?
(a) Collect his effects
(b) Retain a priest
(c) Identify the body
(d) Call a funeral home
5. What three words are repeated in relation to George and Martha at the beginning of the third act?
(a) Good, better, bested
(b) love, lover, lovely
(c) Came, saw, conquered
(d) Sad, sad, sad
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the last game?
2. What would Martha's father not allow George to do recently?
3. What does H.I. stand for on George's protagonist's baggage?
4. What does George announce he is going to do after he returns to the room?
5. What does George do with his book in the last moment of Act 2?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)