|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the son's hair when he was born?
(a) He had no hair
2. As Nick attacks George for betraying him, George says that he hates what?
3. How does George silence Martha as she protests the game?
(a) He throws water in her face
(b) He slaps her
(c) He flips the coffee table
(d) He kisses her
4. For what reason does Martha say George married her?
(a) For her money
(b) For her torture of him
(c) For her father's influence
(d) For her body
5. What kind of animal does Honey pretend to be when she enters the room?
(a) A rabbit
(b) A squirrel
(c) A puppy
(d) A cat
Short Answer Questions
1. What landmark does George compare Honey to when she talks about getting sick?
2. What onomatopoetic word does Martha use repeatedly to describe the moment she realized George was a lost cause?
3. What does George do with his book in the last moment of Act 2?
4. What does George tell Martha is the first thing they have to do?
5. Why does Nick throw George to theground?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)