|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Martha's father not allow George to do recently?
(b) Publish a book
(c) Take a sabbatical abroad
(d) Teach a course in modern German history
2. Which of the follow is not among the things that Martha says George can do for her, as she tells Nick that she loves him?
(a) Play games with her
(b) Raise a child with her
(c) Hold her
(d) Make her laugh
3. What kind of animal does Honey pretend to be when she enters the room?
(a) A puppy
(b) A cat
(c) A squirrel
(d) A rabbit
4. Which of the following is not on the list of dreadful things waiting for their son when he returns home in the summer?
(a) Strange men
(b) Empty bottles
5. According to George, how old was their son when Martha was still trying to bathe him herself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George announce he is going to do after he returns to the room?
2. What is Honey doing in her sleep, according to George?
3. What time of day was George and Martha's son killed?
4. About what time is it at the end of the second act?
5. What is the Western Union courier's name?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)