|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick think has happened to Martha when he comes downstairs in Act 3?
(a) He thinks she's gone crazy
(b) He thinks she's fallen asleep
(c) He thinks she's talking to Honey
(d) He thinks she's been attacked by George
2. What does Martha accuse George of doing when she returns to the room?
(a) Making Honey throw up
(b) Cheating on her
(c) Drinking her booze
(d) Antagonizing Nick
3. What does George do during his game that offends Nick?
(a) He gropes Honey
(b) He calls him a gelding
(c) He snaps at him
(d) He slips his drink on him
4. What does Honey do when she realizes Nick told George about her hysterical pregnancy?
(a) She storms out of the house
(b) She throws up
(c) She passes out
(d) She slaps him
5. According to Martha and George, which two ideas are getting confused?
(a) Love and Hate
(b) Love and Fear
(c) Hope and Delusion
(d) Truth and Illusion
Short Answer Questions
1. When, according to George,did he receive the fateful telegram?
2. What time of day was George and Martha's son killed?
3. Where does George say he picked the flowers?
4. What animal scared George and Martha's son, causing him to break his arm?
5. What does Nick blame his bad sexual performance on?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)