|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Honey doing in her sleep, according to George?
(c) Sucking her thumb
2. Where does George say he picked the flowers?
(a) His parents' graves
(b) The garden outside
(c) The university quad
(d) The president's greenhouse
3. What type of weapon does Martha call herself when Nick says she hurt him?
(a) A gatling gun
(b) A flame thrower
(c) A cluster bomb
(d) An atomic bomb
4. How many times did George and Martha's son run away from home in one year according to Martha?
5. What does George announce he is going to do after he returns to the room?
(a) Read a book
(b) Punch NIck
(c) Play a game
(d) Kiss Martha
Short Answer Questions
1. What contest does George say that Martha won twenty-five years ago?
2. Where is Honey sleeping at the end of Act 2?
3. Which of the following is not a party game mentioned by George in the second act?
4. Which country does George warn against when he returns to the room?
5. What does H.I. stand for on George's protagonist's baggage?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)