|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of George is broken according to Nick?
(a) His heart
(b) His mind
(c) His back
(d) His neck
2. In what sport is George's protagonist a champion?
3. How does Martha describe George's arguments during this scene?
4. How do George and Martha agree to describe the final passage of the night?
(a) Total war
(b) Dies Irae
5. Why does Nick throw George to theground?
(a) He dares Nick to attack him
(b) He punches Nick
(c) He insults Honey
(d) He attacks Martha
Short Answer Questions
1. What did George do with the telegram?
2. What does Martha say she has to put on her eyes since getting married?
3. In what liquor does George tell Martha to put the flowers?
4. Which of the following is not something to which Martha compares herself in her Act 3 monologue?
5. What does George tell Martha is the first thing they have to do?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)