|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country does George warn against when he returns to the room?
2. In what sport is George's protagonist a champion?
3. In what liquor does George tell Martha to put the flowers?
4. Which of the following is not among the descriptors George uses to describe Martha during this section?
5. When can George handle Martha best, does he say?
(a) When she's asleep
(b) When they're alone
(c) When they're in public
(d) When he's drunk
Short Answer Questions
1. What habit does George accuse Martha of in this scene?
2. What does George do with his book in the last moment of Act 2?
3. What does Honey do when she realizes Nick told George about her hysterical pregnancy?
4. What does Honey loudly announce that she wants?
5. Which composer does George put on as dance music?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)