|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many more teeth does Martha have than George?
2. What does NIck have to drink?
(d) Gin and tonic
3. Which of the following is not a university to which George compares the play's university?
(a) Moscow U.
4. Besides football, at what other sport is Nick adept?
5. Where did George go on his first vacation from prep school?
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. According to George at the end of Act 1, what is Martha at heart?
2. Which of the following is not a fictional locale to which George compares the university?
3. How old is Nick?
4. Which of these is not among the topics of which George claims to have limited knowledge?
5. Who throws up at the end of Act 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Honey as she enters the scene.
2. What do Nick and Honey learn about George and Martha's son in this section?
3. Describe Martha when she returns to the main room and how the guests react.
4. What does George do at the end of Martha's boxing story?
5. Why does George not dance?
6. How does George explain his son's habit of throwing up?
7. About what part of George's picking flowers do he and Martha disagree?
8. How does Martha convince George to leave her and Nick alone?
9. How does George try to cheer Martha up at the end of the play?
10. Who is George and Martha's son?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)