|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not among the "damnedest" drinks that Geroge says Martha used to prefer?
(a) Brandy Alexander
(c) Buck's Fizz
(d) Flaming Punch Bowl
2. What does George accuse Martha of doing during these faculty parties?
3. George mentions an old professor of Latin who recently died on campus. Where was he when he died?
(a) His office
(b) The cafeteria
(c) The chapel
(d) In class
4. What is Martha doing for Honey at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Making her coffee
(b) Washing her dress
(c) Bringing her aspirin
(d) Holding her hair
5. What comes out of the toy shotgun that George fires?
(a) A parasol
(b) A rubber ball
(c) A tiny flag
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does George tell Nick and Honey to put their coats?
2. What does NIck have to drink?
3. According to George at the end of Act 1, what is Martha at heart?
4. Which of these is not a name that Martha calls George in this section?
5. What does Honey say Martha is doing upstairs?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does George not dance?
2. How does George explain his son's habit of throwing up?
3. What do Nick and Honey learn about George and Martha's son in this section?
4. What does George do at the end of Martha's boxing story?
5. Describe the progress of Martha's drinking habits, according to George.
6. Describe the state Honey is in during this scene.
7. Describe Honey.
8. What do George and Martha do with their tears?
9. What is George's reasoning that his son hates Martha?
10. What does Nick realize about George and Martha's son?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)