|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which department is the young professor who's coming with his wife to the house, according to Martha?
(c) Political Science
2. What does Nick think women discuss when in the bathroom together?
(a) Their men
3. How does George refer to Martha's new outfit?
(a) Her softball uniform
(b) Her suit of armor
(c) her exoskeleton
(d) Her Sunday chapel dress
4. What animal sound does George make late in this section?
5. What term does George use to describe the faculty parties they have to attend?
(d) Boxing matches
Short Answer Questions
1. Against which innovation does George speak out vehemently?
2. On what day of the week does the play take place?
3. What does George accuse Martha of doing during these faculty parties?
4. With what does George say he is preoccupied?
5. Which of the following is not a degree that George lists for himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Honey.
2. Where does the title of the play come from?
3. Describe George's reaction to Martha's seduction of Nick.
4. Describe George's "party games" bit.
5. How does Martha convince George to leave her and Nick alone?
6. Describe Martha when she returns to the main room and how the guests react.
7. Describe university politics as explained by George.
8. How does George explain his son's habit of throwing up?
9. What happened to George's school friend who killed his mother?
10. What does George do at the end of Martha's boxing story?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)