|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical procedure will become more common when biologists enact their nefarious plans, according to George?
2. Who answers the door when Nick and Honey arrive?
3. About what does Martha now want to talk?
(b) Her son
(d) Her father
4. What animal did George's school friend swerve his car to avoid hitting?
(a) An armadillo
(b) A dog
(c) A deer
(d) A porcupine
5. What does Honey say Martha is doing upstairs?
(c) Reapplying her makeup
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did George run the History Department for four years?
2. What department is Nick actually in?
3. Which actress starred in the film that Martha is trying to think of?
4. From which department is the young professor who's coming with his wife to the house, according to Martha?
5. Against which innovation does George speak out vehemently?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Martha describe Nick and Honey?
2. In what ways do George and Martha disagree about the particulars of their son?
3. Who is George and Martha's son?
4. Describe how Nick and Honey decided to marry.
5. What is Martha's response to Nick's offer to protect her?
6. What does Nick realize about George and Martha's son?
7. What is George's argument regarding human chromosomes and biologists?
8. How does Martha convince George to leave her and Nick alone?
9. What are some of the admonishments that George gives Martha in this section?
10. How does Honey make reference to her hysterical pregnancy when she returns after being sick?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)