|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a location that George has found Martha's cocktail glasses?
(a) The gazebo
(b) The linen closet
(c) The bathtub
(d) The freezer
2. How many more teeth does Martha have than George?
3. What game did Nick and Honey play when they were younger?
(a) Spin the Bottle
(c) Hide and Seek
(d) Truth or Dare
4. How do the ages of George and Martha compare?
(a) George is ten years older than Martha
(b) Martha is six years older than George
(c) They are approximately the same age
(d) George is three years older than Martha
5. How many drinks does Martha finish in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martha accuse George of putting too little of in her drinks?
2. What does Nick think women discuss when in the bathroom together?
3. What animal did George's school friend swerve his car to avoid hitting?
4. Against which innovation does George speak out vehemently?
5. Which two descriptors does Martha confuse in comparing biology and math?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do George and Martha do with their tears?
2. What causes Honey to throw up at the end of this scene?
3. How does George set Martha up for embarrassment as he opens the door?
4. How does Martha convince George to leave her and Nick alone?
5. What is the story that Martha tells about boxing?
6. Describe George and Martha's bit involving a kiss.
7. Describe Martha's emotional confession.
8. About what part of George's picking flowers do he and Martha disagree?
9. Describe the chaos that occurs at the end of Act 1.
10. What is George's argument regarding human chromosomes and biologists?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)