|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part does Martha say Nick's wife lacks?
2. What liquor did George's school friend mispronounce?
3. How does George refer to his arguments with Martha while alone with Nick?
(d) Making love
4. How old will George and Martha's son be tomorrow?
5. What saying does Honey drink by?
(a) Never mix, never worry
(b) Liquor before beer, in the clear
(c) Light before dark
(d) When in Rome
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Nick's father-in-law's churches burned down?
2. Which of these is not a name that Martha calls George in this section?
3. About what time of the day does the play begin?
4. Between which two colors do Martha and George argue, regarding their son's eyes?
5. What animal did George's school friend swerve his car to avoid hitting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the story that Martha tells about boxing?
2. What do George and Martha do with their tears?
3. Describe the moment at the faculty party that Martha describes and how it affected her.
4. Compare George and Martha's attitudes to her father and its effect on George's career?
5. Who is George and Martha's son?
6. What is the topic of the book that Martha's father would not let George publish?
7. Describe Nick.
8. Describe the progress of Martha's drinking habits, according to George.
9. Describe George.
10. What is the room's reaction to George's claims that Nick plans to alter the world's chromosomes?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)