|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not among the "damnedest" drinks that Geroge says Martha used to prefer?
(b) Flaming Punch Bowl
(c) Buck's Fizz
(d) Brandy Alexander
2. How many of Nick's father-in-law's churches burned down?
3. What attribute of Nick and Honey's does George comment on as they ring the doorbell?
(a) Their punctuality
(b) Their good manners
(c) Their youthful glow
(d) Their natual grace
4. What attribute makes Martha's stepmother like a witch?
(a) Her complexion
(b) Her temper
(c) Her warts
(d) Her love of cats
5. Which two descriptors does Martha confuse in comparing biology and math?
(a) Convex and Concave
(b) Fallacious and Felonious
(c) Concrete and Contrite
(d) Abstract and Abstruse
6. What was George's relationship to the President of the university when Martha married him?
(b) Yes man
(c) Whipping boy
7. What does George accuse Martha of doing during these faculty parties?
8. What animal sound does George make late in this section?
9. Why did George run the History Department for four years?
(a) Martha's father was on sabatical
(b) Everyone was in the War
(c) Martha's father took ill
(d) He published a popular historical novel
10. What does Honey say Martha is doing upstairs?
(b) Reapplying her makeup
11. Where did Nick teach before coming to the university where the play is located?
12. What is the faculty sport, according to George?
(a) Publish or Die
(b) Musical Beds
(c) Follow the Chair
(d) Snipe and Sorry
13. What state of being does Martha accuse George of having?
(b) Monolithic dominance
14. With what does George say he is preoccupied?
15. About what time of the day does the play begin?
(a) Ten o'clock at night
(c) Two o'clock in the morning
(d) Six o'clock at night
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did George go on his first vacation from prep school?
2. What liquor did George's school friend mispronounce?
3. What comes out of the toy shotgun that George fires?
4. According to George,the way to a man's heart is ___________________.
5. To whom is this actress married in the film, according to Martha?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)