|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Against which innovation does George speak out vehemently?
(a) Nuclear fussion
(b) Brain imaging
(c) Space exploration
(d) Genetic modification
2. Which of these is not among the topics of which George claims to have limited knowledge?
(a) International cuisine
(b) National boundaries
(c) Ocean levels
(d) Practical morality
3. What is Martha doing for Honey at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Making her coffee
(b) Washing her dress
(c) Bringing her aspirin
(d) Holding her hair
4. Which studio does Martha say made the film she is referencing?
(b) She doesn't recall
(d) Warner Brothers
5. With what does George say he is preoccupied?
6. What nationality does George say the man who painted their abstract painting is?
7. What part of her father's anatomy does George call Martha?
(a) His ears
(b) His right ball
(c) His ass
(d) His brain
8. What does Nick say is not his idea of a good time?
9. Which of the following is not a fictional locale to which George compares the university?
(c) Penguin Island
10. What does Martha accuse George of putting too little of in her drinks?
11. How does Nick mispronounce the word "gaggle?"
12. Which of the following is not a term that George uses to describe his son?
(a) The little bugger
(b) The sprout
(c) The apple of our eye
(d) The little man
13. What sport does George invite Nick to play with him?
14. How does George refer to the bathroom?
(a) The powder room
(b) The other room
(c) The euphemism
(d) The WC
15. On what day of the week does the play take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What comes out of the toy shotgun that George fires?
2. Which two descriptors does Martha confuse in comparing biology and math?
3. In what part of the country does the play take place?
4. Besides football, at what other sport is Nick adept?
5. What new nickname does Martha give George in the second half of Act 1?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)