|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Nick?
2. Against which innovation does George speak out vehemently?
(a) Nuclear fussion
(b) Space exploration
(c) Brain imaging
(d) Genetic modification
3. Why did Martha live alone with her father for most of her early life?
(a) Her mother died early
(b) Her mother and father divorced
(c) Her mother disappeared for weeks on end
(d) She was adopted
4. When Martha suggests that George should have listened to her in the bathroom, what does he suggest he would have done instead?
(b) Barricaded the door
(c) Barged in
5. What does George accuse Martha of doing during these faculty parties?
6. What nationality does George say the man who painted their abstract painting is?
7. What is the faculty sport, according to George?
(a) Publish or Die
(b) Follow the Chair
(c) Snipe and Sorry
(d) Musical Beds
8. From what country do Nick and George think the toy gun comes?
9. How does George silence Martha as she talks about his failure to take over the department?
(a) He leaves the room
(b) He shoots at her with a toy gun
(c) He breaks a bottle over the bar
(d) He slaps her
10. What sport does George invite Nick to play with him?
11. From what age have Honey and Nick known each other?
12. Which of the following is not a location that George has found Martha's cocktail glasses?
(a) The gazebo
(b) The freezer
(c) The bathtub
(d) The linen closet
13. What don't insane people do, according to George?
14. Where did George go on his first vacation from prep school?
(d) New York
15. Besides football, at what other sport is Nick adept?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws up at the end of Act 1?
2. What game did Nick and Honey play when they were younger?
3. Which of the following is not a university to which George compares the play's university?
4. On what day of the week does the play take place?
5. Which actress starred in the film that Martha is trying to think of?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)