|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Martha doing for Honey at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Making her coffee
(b) Washing her dress
(c) Bringing her aspirin
(d) Holding her hair
2. Who throws up at the end of Act 1?
3. What does George think is the name of the film Martha is referencing?
(c) The Magnificent Ambersons
(d) You Can't Take it with You
4. Why did Martha live alone with her father for most of her early life?
(a) Her mother died early
(b) Her mother and father divorced
(c) She was adopted
(d) Her mother disappeared for weeks on end
5. When Martha suggests that George should have listened to her in the bathroom, what does he suggest he would have done instead?
(c) Barged in
(d) Barricaded the door
6. To whom is this actress married in the film, according to Martha?
(a) Claude Raines
(b) Joseph Cotten
(c) Mickey Rooney
(d) Peter Lorre
7. How many of Nick's father-in-law's churches burned down?
8. Which two descriptors does Martha confuse in comparing biology and math?
(a) Convex and Concave
(b) Fallacious and Felonious
(c) Abstract and Abstruse
(d) Concrete and Contrite
9. Which of these is not a name that Martha calls George in this section?
10. What don't insane people do, according to George?
11. How old is Nick?
12. Where does George tell Nick and Honey to put their coats?
(a) The Hall Closet
(b) The Floor
(c) The Bedroom
13. To what type of animal does George compare Martha's father?
(a) A shark
(b) A mouse
(c) A bear
(d) A cat
14. What does Honey say Martha is doing upstairs?
(b) Reapplying her makeup
15. What medical procedure will become more common when biologists enact their nefarious plans, according to George?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of the country does the play take place?
2. What state of being does Martha accuse George of having?
3. Where did George go on his first vacation from prep school?
4. How old will George and Martha's son be tomorrow?
5. How old does George tell Nick Martha is?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)