|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters sing "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" at the end of the first act?
(a) Martha and Honey
(b) George and Martha
(c) George and Honey
(d) Martha and Nick
2. How many more teeth does Martha have than George?
3. About what time of the day does the play begin?
(a) Six o'clock at night
(b) Ten o'clock at night
(c) Two o'clock in the morning
4. Which studio does Martha say made the film she is referencing?
(b) Warner Brothers
(c) She doesn't recall
5. What medical procedure will become more common when biologists enact their nefarious plans, according to George?
6. In Nick's mock plan for taking over the university, as what does he want to establish himself?
(a) An inevitability
(b) A nonentity
(c) A power-broker
(d) A stumbling block
7. What does Martha do with chromosomes, according to George?
(a) Wears them like earrings
(b) Pours them on her cereal
(c) Ignores them
(d) Uses them as bath crystals
8. What comes out of the toy shotgun that George fires?
(b) A rubber ball
(c) A parasol
(d) A tiny flag
9. Which of the following is not a location that George has found Martha's cocktail glasses?
(a) The bathtub
(b) The freezer
(c) The linen closet
(d) The gazebo
10. What department is Nick actually in?
(c) Political Science
11. George mentions an old professor of Latin who recently died on campus. Where was he when he died?
(a) His office
(b) The cafeteria
(c) In class
(d) The chapel
12. Where did George go on his first vacation from prep school?
(b) New York
13. What does Honey say Martha is doing upstairs?
(c) Reapplying her makeup
14. From what age have Honey and Nick known each other?
15. How old is Nick?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Martha suggests that George should have listened to her in the bathroom, what does he suggest he would have done instead?
2. How does Nick mispronounce the word "gaggle?"
3. What does NIck have to drink?
4. What term does George use to describe the faculty parties they have to attend?
5. Which of these is not among the topics of which George claims to have limited knowledge?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)