|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal did George's school friend swerve his car to avoid hitting?
(a) A dog
(b) A porcupine
(c) An armadillo
(d) A deer
2. What is the faculty sport, according to George?
(a) Follow the Chair
(b) Musical Beds
(c) Publish or Die
(d) Snipe and Sorry
3. To what poet does Martha compare George?
(a) Ted Hughes
(b) Dylan Thomas
(c) e.e. cummings
(d) T.S. Eliot
4. How many of Nick's father-in-law's churches burned down?
5. What medical procedure will become more common when biologists enact their nefarious plans, according to George?
6. What comes out of the toy shotgun that George fires?
(a) A rubber ball
(b) A parasol
(d) A tiny flag
7. What does George accuse Martha of doing during these faculty parties?
8. What did George do at the party when someone sang the Virginia Woolf song, according to Martha?
9. From what country do Nick and George think the toy gun comes?
10. What state of being does Martha accuse George of having?
(a) Monolithic dominance
11. Which of the following is not a degree that George lists for himself?
12. What department is Nick actually in?
(c) Political Science
13. What nationality does George say the man who painted their abstract painting is?
14. What philosophical leaning does Martha claim to hold?
(b) Social materialist
15. What liquor did George's school friend mispronounce?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did George go on his first vacation from prep school?
2. How old is Nick?
3. Which two cultures does George cite as models for responsible drinking?
4. What does George think is the name of the film Martha is referencing?
5. From what age have Honey and Nick known each other?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)