Short Answer Key
Act 1, Part 1
1. In what part of the country does the play take place?
2. Which actress starred in the film that Martha is trying to think of?
3. To whom is this actress married in the film, according to Martha?
4. What does George think is the name of the film Martha is referencing?
5. What term does George use to describe the faculty parties they have to attend?
6. What does George accuse Martha of doing during these faculty parties?
7. From which department is the young professor who's coming with his wife to the house, according to Martha?
8. What body part does Martha say Nick's wife lacks?
9. About what time of the day does the play begin?
Two o'clock in the morning
10. On what day of the week does...
This section contains 2,370 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)