|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George think is the name of the film Martha is referencing?
(b) You Can't Take it with You
(d) The Magnificent Ambersons
2. About what does Martha now want to talk?
(b) Her father
(d) Her son
3. What does George tell Martha he wants her to stop doing?
(a) Telling lies to his colleagues
(b) Intentionally mispronouncing words
(c) Springing things on him
4. What animal sound does George make late in this section?
5. To whom is this actress married in the film, according to Martha?
(a) Mickey Rooney
(b) Joseph Cotten
(c) Peter Lorre
(d) Claude Raines
Short Answer Questions
1. From what country do Nick and George think the toy gun comes?
2. What sport does George invite Nick to play with him?
3. From which department is the young professor who's coming with his wife to the house, according to Martha?
4. Which of the following is not a term that George uses to describe his son?
5. Where did Nick teach before coming to the university where the play is located?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)