|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attribute of Nick and Honey's does George comment on as they ring the doorbell?
(a) Their youthful glow
(b) Their natual grace
(c) Their good manners
(d) Their punctuality
2. In what part of the country does the play take place?
(a) The Midwest
(b) The Rocky Mountain West
(c) New England
(d) The Deep South
3. Which two descriptors does Martha confuse in comparing biology and math?
(a) Concrete and Contrite
(b) Fallacious and Felonious
(c) Abstract and Abstruse
(d) Convex and Concave
4. What does NIck have to drink?
(c) Gin and tonic
5. Which of these is not a name that Martha calls George in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to George at the end of Act 1, what is Martha at heart?
2. How does George refer to Martha's new outfit?
3. Why did George run the History Department for four years?
4. What does George think is the name of the film Martha is referencing?
5. What does George tell Martha he wants her to stop doing?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)