|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does George refer to his arguments with Martha while alone with Nick?
(b) Making love
2. To what literary heroine does Martha compare herself near the end of Act 1?
(a) Anna Karenina
(b) Moll Flanders
(c) Lady Chatterly
3. What nationality does George say the man who painted their abstract painting is?
4. What sport does George invite Nick to play with him?
5. Which of these is not among the topics of which George claims to have limited knowledge?
(a) Ocean levels
(b) International cuisine
(c) Practical morality
(d) National boundaries
Short Answer Questions
1. About what time of the day does the play begin?
2. With what does George say he is preoccupied?
3. What was George's relationship to the President of the university when Martha married him?
4. Which studio does Martha say made the film she is referencing?
5. What does George accuse Martha of doing during these faculty parties?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)