|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did George do at the party when someone sang the Virginia Woolf song, according to Martha?
2. Where did Nick teach before coming to the university where the play is located?
3. How does George silence Martha as she talks about his failure to take over the department?
(a) He shoots at her with a toy gun
(b) He leaves the room
(c) He slaps her
(d) He breaks a bottle over the bar
4. What new nickname does Martha give George in the second half of Act 1?
5. With what does George say he is preoccupied?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws up at the end of Act 1?
2. From what country do Nick and George think the toy gun comes?
3. Which of the following is not a degree that George lists for himself?
4. To whom is this actress married in the film, according to Martha?
5. What department is Nick actually in?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)