|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does George tell Nick and Honey to put their coats?
(a) The Hall Closet
(b) The Bedroom
(d) The Floor
2. Which two characters sing "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" at the end of the first act?
(a) George and Honey
(b) Martha and Nick
(c) George and Martha
(d) Martha and Honey
3. Why did George run the History Department for four years?
(a) Martha's father took ill
(b) Everyone was in the War
(c) Martha's father was on sabatical
(d) He published a popular historical novel
4. Which is not among the "damnedest" drinks that Geroge says Martha used to prefer?
(b) Brandy Alexander
(c) Flaming Punch Bowl
(d) Buck's Fizz
5. What nationality does George say the man who painted their abstract painting is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What department is Nick actually in?
2. George mentions an old professor of Latin who recently died on campus. Where was he when he died?
3. What does George think is the name of the film Martha is referencing?
4. How does George refer to the bathroom?
5. What philosophical leaning does Martha claim to hold?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)