|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many more teeth does Martha have than George?
2. Why did George run the History Department for four years?
(a) Martha's father was on sabatical
(b) He published a popular historical novel
(c) Everyone was in the War
(d) Martha's father took ill
3. To what type of animal does George compare Martha's father?
(a) A shark
(b) A mouse
(c) A bear
(d) A cat
4. Why did Martha live alone with her father for most of her early life?
(a) She was adopted
(b) Her mother died early
(c) Her mother and father divorced
(d) Her mother disappeared for weeks on end
5. Which of the following is not a degree that George lists for himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What attribute of Nick and Honey's does George comment on as they ring the doorbell?
2. How does George refer to his arguments with Martha while alone with Nick?
3. Which of these is not a name that Martha calls George in this section?
4. How does George refer to the bathroom?
5. What animal sound does George make late in this section?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)