|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does George refer to the bathroom?
(a) The WC
(b) The euphemism
(c) The powder room
(d) The other room
2. How does George silence Martha as she talks about his failure to take over the department?
(a) He leaves the room
(b) He slaps her
(c) He shoots at her with a toy gun
(d) He breaks a bottle over the bar
3. Which studio does Martha say made the film she is referencing?
(b) Warner Brothers
(c) She doesn't recall
4. What department is Nick actually in?
(a) Political Science
5. Who throws up at the end of Act 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What attribute of Nick and Honey's does George comment on as they ring the doorbell?
2. What does Honey say Martha is doing upstairs?
3. What medical procedure will become more common when biologists enact their nefarious plans, according to George?
4. What animal sound does George make late in this section?
5. Which of the following is not a drunken act that George warns Martha against?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)