|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George think is the name of the film Martha is referencing?
(a) You Can't Take it with You
(c) The Magnificent Ambersons
2. What does George accuse Martha of doing during these faculty parties?
3. What does Martha accuse George of putting too little of in her drinks?
4. What state of being does Martha accuse George of having?
(d) Monolithic dominance
5. What did George do at the party when someone sang the Virginia Woolf song, according to Martha?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a location that George has found Martha's cocktail glasses?
2. What reason does George give for not kissing Martha?
3. What does Martha do with chromosomes, according to George?
4. Which two characters sing "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" at the end of the first act?
5. Which of the following is not a fictional locale to which George compares the university?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)