|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was George's relationship to the President of the university when Martha married him?
(a) Whipping boy
(d) Yes man
2. What does George tell Martha he wants her to stop doing?
(a) Intentionally mispronouncing words
(c) Springing things on him
(d) Telling lies to his colleagues
3. Against which innovation does George speak out vehemently?
(a) Genetic modification
(b) Brain imaging
(c) Nuclear fussion
(d) Space exploration
4. What state of being does Martha accuse George of having?
(a) Monolithic dominance
5. Which actress starred in the film that Martha is trying to think of?
(a) Grace Kelly
(b) Joan Crawford
(c) Bette Davis
(d) Lotte Lenya
Short Answer Questions
1. What term does George use to describe the faculty parties they have to attend?
2. When Martha suggests that George should have listened to her in the bathroom, what does he suggest he would have done instead?
3. What does George think is the name of the film Martha is referencing?
4. From what country do Nick and George think the toy gun comes?
5. How old is Nick?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)