|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does George use to describe the faculty parties they have to attend?
(a) Boxing matches
2. What does George accuse Martha of doing during these faculty parties?
3. On what day of the week does the play take place?
4. What is the faculty sport, according to George?
(a) Publish or Die
(b) Follow the Chair
(c) Musical Beds
(d) Snipe and Sorry
5. Where does George tell Nick and Honey to put their coats?
(b) The Hall Closet
(c) The Bedroom
(d) The Floor
Short Answer Questions
1. Against which innovation does George speak out vehemently?
2. How does George refer to Martha's new outfit?
3. What medical procedure will become more common when biologists enact their nefarious plans, according to George?
4. What does Martha do with chromosomes, according to George?
5. To what literary heroine does Martha compare herself near the end of Act 1?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)