|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rayber hold Bishop in his lap at the park?
(a) To get a hug.
(b) To tie his shoe.
(c) To keep him quiet.
(d) To wait for Tarwater.
2. Where do Rayber, Bishop and Tarwater stay during their fishing trip?
(a) The Dakota Hotel.
(b) The Summer Lodge.
(c) The Big Inn.
(d) The Cherokee Lodge.
3. Who says they are "going on about (their) bidnis"?
4. What does the voice say Tarwater's sign is?
(a) The sun on Bishop's head.
(b) The water in the pool.
(c) Rayber saving him.
(d) A mystery.
5. What does the city park remind Rayber of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the driver of the car offer Tarwater?
2. What name does Tarwater scratch off of the card Rayber fills out at the hotel?
3. How does Tarwater describe Bishop's drowning?
4. When Tarwater gets dressed in the woods, what happens?
5. What happens when Tarwater takes Bishop on the boat?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)