|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tarwater sees Bishop in the water fountain, what does Bishop's face remind him of?
(a) A lion.
(b) A fool.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A baby.
2. After leaving the gas station, what does Tarwater hunger for in addition to food and drink?
3. What does the voice say Tarwater's sign is?
(a) The water in the pool.
(b) Rayber saving him.
(c) A mystery.
(d) The sun on Bishop's head.
4. Who picks Tarwater up at the side of the road?
(a) A man in a small car.
(b) A cab.
(d) A truck driver.
5. What does Tarwater write on the check-in card at the hotel?
(a) Praise the Lord.
(b) Hate the child.
(c) Not having fun.
(d) Not his son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bernice want to happen to Bishop?
2. What did Bishop do with his hat when he was on the boat with Tarwater?
3. Why does Rayber offer Tarwater his glass of water at the hotel restaurant?
4. Why does Tarwater say he is different than Rayber?
5. What does the car look like that stops for Tarwater?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)