Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bishop sit on the stairs in front of Tarwater?
(a) He wants to be in the way.
(b) He wants to kick Tarwater.
(c) He wants his shoes tied.
(d) He wants attention.
2. What does Tarwater say is "better than the Bread of Life"?
3. What name does Tarwater scratch off of the card Rayber fills out at the hotel?
4. When Tarwater gets dressed in the woods, what happens?
(a) He passes out again.
(b) He falls over.
(c) Half of his clothes are on backwards.
(d) Someone is watching him.
5. Why does Rayber let Tarwater take Bishop out on the boat?
(a) He wants Bishop to learn.
(b) He wants a half hour alone.
(c) He wants to try reverse psychology.
(d) He wants Tarwater to fail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says they won't see a sane person until they get to Detroit?
2. Rayber says that Bishop did what to his pain?
3. What does Bishop try to do during the ride to the lake?
4. What does Tarwater do at the end of the trip out into the lake?
5. What did Bernice want to happen to Bishop?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)