|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man who picks Tarwater up say he needs in exchange for the ride?
(a) A place to stay in town.
(b) A woman.
(c) To be kept awake.
(d) Twenty-five dollars.
2. What does Tarwater look like in the clothes Rayber bought him?
(a) Rayber when he was younger.
(b) Like someone from the city.
(c) Half the boy he could be.
(d) A lawyer.
3. Who tries to say, "I have more than one problem"?
4. How does Tarwater describe Bishop's drowning?
(a) As being more important than the baptism.
(b) As being a mistake.
(c) As being his job.
(d) As being less important than the baptism.
5. Whose presence does Tarwater feel at the park when Bishop jumps in the fountain?
(c) The stranger's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bishop do when he sees the fountain at the park?
2. When Tarwater gets dressed in the woods, what happens?
3. When does Tarwater believe he can walk to Powderhead by?
4. What does Rayber see where Mason's cabin used to be?
5. How does Bishop look when they check into the hotel?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)