|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the stranger's voice tell Tarwater to wait for?
(a) A real sign.
(b) A rainy day.
(c) A whale to show him what to do.
(d) A sensation.
2. Who speaks to Tarwater when he looks at the burned cabin?
(a) The stranger's voice.
(b) The memory of Mason.
(c) Bishop's ghost.
3. Who tries to say, "I have more than one problem"?
4. When Tarwater gets dressed in the woods, what happens?
(a) He passes out again.
(b) He falls over.
(c) Someone is watching him.
(d) Half of his clothes are on backwards.
5. What does the city park remind Rayber of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tarwater write on the check-in card at the hotel?
2. Who does Tarwater see at the gas station?
3. When Rayber was in the newspaper, what did the caption say?
4. What does Tarwater do with the hand Bishop tried to touch in the hotel lobby?
5. Why does Rayber feel he had ruined his plan in chapter 9?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)