|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bishop do when he sees the fountain at the park?
(a) He starts to yell.
(b) He runs away afraid.
(c) He jumps in.
(d) He throws money into it.
2. Why does Rayber feel he had ruined his plan in chapter 9?
(a) Because he went to Powderhead too soon.
(b) Because he ended the fishing trip too soon.
(c) Because he let Bishop see the burned cabin.
(d) Because he left Tarwater alone.
3. What does Tarwater do with the hand Bishop tried to touch in the hotel lobby?
(a) Uses it to push Bishop.
(b) Punches the wall with it.
(c) Puts it in his pocket.
(d) Washes it.
4. Where do Rayber, Bishop and Tarwater stay during their fishing trip?
(a) The Big Inn.
(b) The Dakota Hotel.
(c) The Summer Lodge.
(d) The Cherokee Lodge.
5. When Tarwater sees Bishop in the water fountain, what does Bishop's face remind him of?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A fool.
(c) A lion.
(d) A baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bishop jump off of Tarwater's bed at the end of chapter 8?
2. Rayber says that Bishop did what to his pain?
3. Who thinks to himself, "I must have infinite patience"?
4. What does the city park remind Rayber of?
5. Who does Rayber say is "basically very bright"?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)