Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rayber think a fishing trip is a good idea?
(a) To catch dinner.
(b) To have some silence.
(c) To ease the tension.
(d) To start bonding.
2. Who tries to say, "I have more than one problem"?
3. What did Bernice want to happen to Bishop?
(a) She wanted Bishop put in an institution.
(b) She wanted to raise Bishop alone.
(c) She wanted Bishop to be put up for adoption.
(d) She wanted Rayber to raise Bishop alone.
4. When Tarwater and Bishop are gone, what does Rayber realize about his relationship with Tarwater?
(a) Rayber realizes how to make friends with Tarwater.
(b) Rayber realizes he just wants to be rid of Tarwater.
(c) Rayber realizes he can adopt Tarwater.
(d) Rayber realizes how to rehabilitate Tarwater.
5. Who speaks to Tarwater when he looks at the burned cabin?
(a) Bishop's ghost.
(b) The memory of Mason.
(d) The stranger's voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bishop look when they check into the hotel?
2. What does Rayber think Tarwater is going to do to Bishop as they leave the restaurant?
3. What does Bishop try to do during the ride to the lake?
4. How does Tarwater describe Rayber's hearing aid?
5. What was the "enormous" Rayber saved Bishop from?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)