|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tarwater sees Bishop in the water fountain, what does Bishop's face remind him of?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A lion.
(c) A fool.
(d) A baby.
2. Why does Rayber say they can no longer go to the museum?
(a) Because of the need to change Bishop's shoes.
(b) Because Tarwater left.
(c) Because it is too late.
(d) Because they don't have enough money.
3. Who says, "You can't be born again"?
(b) The driver.
4. Why does Rayber know that Tarwater will always return to him?
(a) Because Tarwater has no place to go.
(b) Because Tarwater wants help.
(c) Because of Bishop.
(d) Because they are related.
5. Who does Rayber say is "basically very bright"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Tarwater tries to eat while walking?
2. Who does Tarwater see at the gas station?
3. Why does Rayber feel he had ruined his plan in chapter 9?
4. What does Tarwater do to the forked tree by the burned cabin?
5. What does the stranger's voice tell Tarwater to wait for?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)