|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rayber say they can no longer go to the museum?
(a) Because they don't have enough money.
(b) Because it is too late.
(c) Because Tarwater left.
(d) Because of the need to change Bishop's shoes.
2. What does the stranger's voice tell Tarwater to wait for?
(a) A rainy day.
(b) A sensation.
(c) A real sign.
(d) A whale to show him what to do.
3. Who does Rayber say is "basically very bright"?
4. After leaving the gas station, what does Tarwater hunger for in addition to food and drink?
5. What does Tarwater write on the check-in card at the hotel?
(a) Not having fun.
(b) Praise the Lord.
(c) Not his son.
(d) Hate the child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bishop run to when he jumps out of the car in Powderhead?
2. What does Rayber say his "violent self" makes him see Tarwater as?
3. Why does Rayber think a fishing trip is a good idea?
4. What does Tarwater request from the child standing in front of the Negro's shack?
5. What does the voice say Tarwater's sign is?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)