|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bishop sit on the stairs in front of Tarwater?
(a) He wants to kick Tarwater.
(b) He wants to be in the way.
(c) He wants attention.
(d) He wants his shoes tied.
2. What does Tarwater ask to buy at the gas station?
(b) A purple drink.
(c) Orange juice.
3. When Tarwater sees Bishop in the water fountain, what does Bishop's face remind him of?
(a) A lion.
(b) A fool.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A baby.
4. What does Bishop try to do during the ride to the lake?
(a) Jump out of the car.
(b) Sing the entire time.
(c) Climb into the front seat.
(d) Shove Tarwater.
5. What premonition does Rayber have when he fills out the card at the hotel?
(a) That he will lose money.
(b) That Bishop needs help.
(c) That the trip is doomed.
(d) That Tarwater will be saved.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rayber offer Tarwater his glass of water at the hotel restaurant?
2. What does the driver of the car say cures a cough?
3. What does Tarwater's long face remind Rayber of?
4. What does Tarwater say is "better than the Bread of Life"?
5. What does Rayber realize about Tarwater as he looks into the pool of water?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)