|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rayber buy for Tarwater at the gas station?
(a) A cigarette lighter.
(b) A wood plaque.
(c) Fake teeth.
(d) A bottle opener.
2. How do Tarwater's eyes look when he hitches a ride?
(a) Wide open.
3. What does Tarwater do with the hand Bishop tried to touch in the hotel lobby?
(a) Uses it to push Bishop.
(b) Punches the wall with it.
(c) Washes it.
(d) Puts it in his pocket.
4. When Tarwater sees Bishop in the water fountain, what does Bishop's face remind him of?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A fool.
(c) A baby.
(d) A lion.
5. What does Tarwater do with the dirt off of Mason's grave?
(a) He throws it.
(b) He smears it on his forehead.
(c) He stomps it flat.
(d) He kicks it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tarwater eat for lunch before fishing?
2. What does Tarwater decide to do with the bottle opener from Rayber?
3. Why does Rayber think a fishing trip is a good idea?
4. What did Bernice want to happen to Bishop?
5. Rayber says that Bishop did what to his pain?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)