|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tarwater decide to do with the bottle opener from Rayber?
(a) Throw it down the hill.
(b) Give it to the Negro boy.
(c) Buy a drink and open it.
(d) Sell it at the gas station.
2. Where does Rayber decide to take Tarwater and Bishop the night after Tarwater left the house?
(a) The Natural History Museum.
(b) The zoo.
(c) A French restaurant.
(d) The bank.
3. What did Bernice want to happen to Bishop?
(a) She wanted Rayber to raise Bishop alone.
(b) She wanted Bishop to be put up for adoption.
(c) She wanted to raise Bishop alone.
(d) She wanted Bishop put in an institution.
4. When Rayber was in the newspaper, what did the caption say?
(a) Overjoyed father sees son revived.
(b) Man loses son at the beach.
(c) Man runs for mayor.
(d) Overjoyed father finds missing son.
5. After leaving the gas station, what does Tarwater hunger for in addition to food and drink?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the receptionist observe about Rayber?
2. What does Bishop do when he sees the fountain at the park?
3. What does Rayber say about Bishop during the fishing trip?
4. Who speaks to Tarwater when he looks at the burned cabin?
5. Who says, "You can't be born again"?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)