|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tarwater say he is different than Rayber?
(a) Tarwater says he loves.
(b) Tarwater says he thinks better.
(c) Tarwater says he is a man.
(d) Tarwater says he is able to act.
2. How does Bishop look when they check into the hotel?
(a) Better than usual.
(b) Like he has been crying.
(c) Like he dressed himself.
(d) Like he is lost.
3. Where do Rayber, Bishop and Tarwater stay during their fishing trip?
(a) The Dakota Hotel.
(b) The Summer Lodge.
(c) The Cherokee Lodge.
(d) The Big Inn.
4. What does Tarwater say when Rayber asks, "You'll look after him?"
(a) "Can't do that."
(b) "I'll try."
(c) "I'll tend to him."
5. Who says they won't see a sane person until they get to Detroit?
(a) The truck driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tarwater ask to buy at the gas station?
2. Rayber says that Bishop did what to his pain?
3. Who does Tarwater see at the gas station?
4. What does Rayber think Tarwater is going to do to Bishop as they leave the restaurant?
5. How do Tarwater's eyes look when he hitches a ride?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)