|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "It takes all kinds of women"?
(a) The boat renter.
(b) The mayor.
(d) The receptionist.
2. Who says, "You can't be born again"?
(a) The driver.
3. Who does Tarwater see at the gas station?
(a) The devil.
(b) Someone who looks like Rayber.
(d) A woman Mason liked to talk to.
4. What does Rayber say his "violent self" makes him see Tarwater as?
(a) A fool.
(b) A waste.
(c) An enemy.
(d) A target.
5. What did Bernice want to happen to Bishop?
(a) She wanted Bishop to be put up for adoption.
(b) She wanted Rayber to raise Bishop alone.
(c) She wanted Bishop put in an institution.
(d) She wanted to raise Bishop alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rayber feel he had ruined his plan in chapter 9?
2. What does Rayber check in Tarwater's overalls?
3. What does Tarwater keep telling himself while walking?
4. Why does Tarwater say he was a fool?
5. When Rayber was in the newspaper, what did the caption say?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)