Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 4 and 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who thought that everything was a "false alarm"?
2. Who said that their parents did not teach them anything, except "not to wet the bed"?
a) The schoolteacher.
3. What does Tarwater know as soon as he sees Bishop?
a) That he needs a bath.
b) That the schoolteacher has been beating him.
c) That he has to baptize him.
d) That he needs to kidnap him.
4. Who spent time in an insane asylum?
d) The schoolteacher.
5. What does Tarwater compare Bishop to when they go to the Italian restaurant?
This section contains 492 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)