Short Answer Questions Key
1. What small town does this story begin in?
2. Who buries Mason Tarwater?
3. Who is Tarwater's uncle?
4. Who steals Tarwater from his crib?
5. What does Mason say will burn a prophet?
6. Why does the schoolteacher use the help of a welfare office worker?
To get Tarwater back.
7. Who shoots the schoolteacher?
8. Why would Mason leave for days at a time into the woods?
To communicate with God.
9. Who does the schoolteacher marry?
10. What does Mason tell Tarwater about his place?
Tarwater's place is not to think, but to act on the Lord's calling.
This section contains 4,435 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)