Short Answer Questions
1. What small town does this story begin in?
2. Who buries Mason Tarwater?
3. Who is Tarwater's uncle?
4. Who steals Tarwater from his crib?
5. What does Mason say will burn a prophet?
6. Why does the schoolteacher use the help of a welfare office worker?
7. Who shoots the schoolteacher?
8. Why would Mason leave for days at a time into the woods?
9. Who does the schoolteacher marry?
10. What does Mason tell Tarwater about his place?
This section contains 4,435 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)