|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rayber say always "irks" him?
(a) When people stare at Bishop.
(b) When people assume things.
(c) When Tarwater disobeys.
(d) When people call him "sugerpie".
2. After four days with Tarwater, how does the schoolteacher feel?
(a) He feels exhausted.
(b) He feels excited.
(c) He feels determined.
(d) He feels unsure.
3. Why would Mason leave for days at a time into the woods?
(a) To earn money.
(b) To communicate with God.
(c) To fight with animals.
(d) To meditate.
4. What does Tarwater do with the books, clothing, and other items the schoolteacher bought for him?
(a) Tarwater sells them.
(b) Tarwater hides them.
(c) Tarwater says thank you.
(d) Tarwater ignores them.
5. How does Bishop look when they check into the hotel?
(a) Like he has been crying.
(b) Like he dressed himself.
(c) Like he is lost.
(d) Better than usual.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a gash in their ear?
2. What does the schoolteacher first think when Tarwater shows up at his house?
3. Why did Lucette's mother travel to China and Africa?
4. What two feelings does Rayber have for Tarwater as they go on their fishing trip?
5. What does the banner say on the building Rayber thinks Tarwater went into late at night?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)