|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the city park remind Rayber of?
2. Who spent time in an insane asylum?
(d) The schoolteacher.
3. Who shoots the schoolteacher?
4. What does Mason tell Tarwater a benefit of living in the woods is?
(a) Tarwater doesn't have to go to school.
(b) Tarwater gets to learn outdoorsman skills.
(c) Tarwater gets his own chicken.
(d) Tarwater doesn't have to buy food.
5. Who tries to say, "I have more than one problem"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened after Rayber was shot by Mason?
2. Whose head was Mason "tied hand and foot inside"?
3. What does Tarwater's long face remind Rayber of?
4. How does Bishop look when they check into the hotel?
5. What reason does Mason give for his finding a lover for Tarwater's mother?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)