|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Tarwater says to the schoolteacher?
(a) That God sent him there.
(b) That he needs money.
(c) That he needs to see Bishop.
(d) That Mason is dead.
2. After four days with Tarwater, how does the schoolteacher feel?
(a) He feels excited.
(b) He feels exhausted.
(c) He feels determined.
(d) He feels unsure.
3. Where was Mason kept for four years?
(a) The woods.
(b) An asylum.
(c) A college.
(d) A church.
4. What does Meeks think of Tarwater after driving for only a short while?
(a) That he has a good business idea.
(b) That he is just trying to sell him something.
(c) That he is related.
(d) That he is a runaway.
5. What does Bishop try to do during the ride to the lake?
(a) Climb into the front seat.
(b) Sing the entire time.
(c) Jump out of the car.
(d) Shove Tarwater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rayber know that Tarwater will always return to him?
2. What does Lucette say is coming?
3. What happened after Rayber was shot by Mason?
4. What catches Tarwater's attention in the store window when he is walking with Rayber?
5. What does Bishop do when he sees the fountain at the park?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)