|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mason Tarwater do for a living?
(a) Sells moonshine.
(c) Shines shoes.
2. What does the banner say on the building Rayber thinks Tarwater went into late at night?
(a) "Pray ye, for all."
(b) "The time has come."
(c) "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(d) "Unless ye be born again."
3. When Rayber is watching Lucette's parents, who does he keep envisioning?
(b) His father.
(c) The devil.
4. What type of boy does Mason say Tarwater is?
(a) The type the devil is always going to try to assist.
(b) The type that people will take advantage of.
(c) The type that women will ignore.
(d) The type that won't understand until it's too late.
5. What does Tarwater do with Buford's jug?
(a) Hides it.
(b) Dumps it out.
(c) Fills it with alcohol.
(d) Breaks it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would Mason leave for days at a time into the woods?
2. How does Bishop look when they check into the hotel?
3. What does Tarwater compare Bishop to when they go to the Italian restaurant?
4. How did Mason describe Tarwater's sister?
5. What does Tarwater's long face remind Rayber of?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)