|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tarwater confuse the city lights with?
2. What does Tarwater do with Buford's jug?
(a) Breaks it.
(b) Hides it.
(c) Fills it with alcohol.
(d) Dumps it out.
3. Who steals Tarwater from his crib?
(d) The schoolteacher.
4. What does Tarwater compare Mason's dead eyes to?
(a) The eyes of a fish.
(b) The eyes of a devil.
(c) The eyes of the stars.
(d) The eyes of a slave.
5. What does Tarwater do when Bishop tries to touch him?
(a) Tarwater reaches out his own hand.
(b) Tarwater runs away.
(c) Tarwater smacks Bishops hand.
(d) Tarwater takes a step back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mason die?
2. What does Mason tell Tarwater about his place?
3. What does Tarwater do to the shack the night Mason dies?
4. Who does Tarwater smile like?
5. What does the schoolteacher first think when Tarwater shows up at his house?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)