|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tarwater say when Rayber asks, "You'll look after him?"
(a) "I'll tend to him."
(b) "Can't do that."
(d) "I'll try."
2. What does Mason say will burn a prophet?
3. What does Rayber call the aptitude test?
(a) A measure of ability.
(c) Too hard for Tarwater.
(d) A game.
4. What did Bernice want to happen to Bishop?
(a) She wanted Bishop to be put up for adoption.
(b) She wanted to raise Bishop alone.
(c) She wanted Rayber to raise Bishop alone.
(d) She wanted Bishop put in an institution.
5. Why does Tarwater say he went to the church?
(a) To be saved.
(b) To spit on it.
(c) To be healed.
(d) To laugh at it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bishop run to when he jumps out of the car in Powderhead?
2. What does Bishop do when he sees the fountain at the park?
3. How did Mason describe Tarwater's sister?
4. What does Meeks think of Tarwater after driving for only a short while?
5. Who thought that everything was a "false alarm"?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)