|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through James Merrill, W.S. Merwin, A.R. Ammons, John Ashbery, and James Wright.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the profession of Richard Wilbur's father?
2. From which university did Theodore Roethke graduate?
3. Which of the poets wrote a piece titled, "Frederick Douglass?"
4. W.D. Snodgrass served in which branch of the armed forces?
(c) Air Force.
5. In which year was Van Duyn appointed as the Poet Laureate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is best used to describe Robert Lowell?
2. In which city was Robert Hayden born?
3. While in residence in Europe, Ashbery held which job?
4. Duncan was linked to the _______ poets.
5. Meredith served in which branch of the armed forces?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)