|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Richard Howard, Adrienne Rich, Gary Snyder, Sylvia Plath, and Mark Strand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ammons considered himself to be a part of which spiritual movement?
(b) Fundamental Christian.
2. Robert Penn Warren is said to have written poetry in a _____ style.
3. Who wrote "Venetian Interior, 1889?"
4. Merrill was known for writing in which type of verse?
5. Richard Hugo taught at which university?
(a) University of Idaho.
(b) University of Montana.
(c) University of Wisconsin.
(d) University of Iowa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adrienne Rich practiced which religion?
2. Which one of the poets worked as a consultant to the Library of Congress?
3. In which year did Merrill win the Pulitzer Prize?
4. Sylvia Plath wrote a poem in honor of God's lioness _____.
5. Where is the Jain Bird Hospital located?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)