|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Richard Howard, Adrienne Rich, Gary Snyder, Sylvia Plath, and Mark Strand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Merrill moved back to the US in which year?
2. Adrienne Rich practiced which religion?
3. Cunningham's work was referred to as being cool and _____.
4. Which one of the poets worked as a consultant to the Library of Congress?
(c) Van Duyn.
5. The poem "Planetarium" was written in honor of which astronomer?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which year did Merrill win the Pulitzer Prize?
2. "Degrees of Gray in Philipsburg" discusses what type of mine?
3. Ammons favored which style?
4. Mark Strand was name as the _____ Poet Laureate.
5. Which of the poets worked at the Museum of Modern Art?
This section contains 122 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)