|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Larry Elasmo?
(a) A botanist.
(b) A Dentist with unusual practices.
(c) A geologist.
(d) A podiatrist to the rich and famous.
2. What is Prairie given access to?
(a) Their spiritual center.
(b) Their vehicle.
(c) Their pool and sauna.
(d) Their computer database.
3. What mistake does DL make in Japan?
(a) She gives the Vibrating Palm to Takeshi.
(b) She agrees to Wayvones plan.
(c) She forgets her cover story.
(d) She loses her nerve.
4. What is a Thanatoid?
(a) An antacid.
(b) Similar to a ghost of zombie.
(c) A hormone.
(d) A vitamin.
5. What kind of films are Fisk, Frenesi, DL and others interested in during that period in the 1960's when they all knew each other?
(b) True Crime.
(c) Dramatic Fiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the consequence of her mistake?
2. Who explains the terms of his deal to Zoyd?
3. What lie does Frenesi tell Rex?
4. Where is DL taken?
5. What event is caught on film?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Prairie find in the Sisterhood's computer database?
2. What is DL reluctant about and how does she resolve that reluctance?
3. What does the film archive reveal to Prairie about the documentary group and it's mission?
4. What is the place that DL takes Prairie to?
5. What happens when DL tries to put Wayvone's plan into action?
6. What does Brock believe that observing his prisoners and taking note of their brow lines, jaw, skull and face will tell him?
7. After DL is sold in Japan, what does she discover about her buyer?
8. How does Brock engineer the shooting of Weed Atman in the 1960's?
9. What happens to Frenesi during and right after her pregnancy with Prairie?
10. What deal does Prairie make with the leader of the Sisters and where does she start?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)