|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Prairie given access to?
(a) Their vehicle.
(b) Their spiritual center.
(c) Their computer database.
(d) Their pool and sauna.
2. Who does Atman involve himself with?
(a) Mark Rexall.
(b) Brock Vond.
(c) Rex Snuvvle.
(d) Richard Nixon.
3. Who is Frenesi involved with at this time?
(a) Rex and Brock.
(b) Vond and Flash.
(c) Week and Brock.
(d) Weed and Rex.
4. What does Prairie want from DL?
(a) More information about Frenesi.
(b) To learn more about the Vibrating Palm.
(c) To be taught how to use the Death Touch.
(d) To be taught the ability to disappear.
5. What kind of exchange to Brock and Frenesi engage in on film?
(b) Prim and proper.
(c) Openly angry.
(d) Flirtatiously hostile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is PR3?
2. What does Vond do to Zoyd to ensure he is out of his way with Frenesi?
3. What does Rex do with his prized sports car?
4. What does Frenesi give Rex?
5. What does DL show Prairie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does DL do when she becomes convinced that Frenesi was kidnapped and was being held against her will?
2. Where do Takeshi and DL take Prairie after they leave and what does she see there?
3. What does Prairie find in the Sisterhood's computer database?
4. How does DL become associated with martial arts?
5. By the year 1984, what and where is Weed Atman?
6. Where is the College of the Surf located?
7. Who sets Zoyd up to be arrested with marijuana and why?
8. What kind of behavior is revealed by the group, who is frustrated by it, and why?
9. What happens when marijuana is brought onto the campus?
10. What deal does Prairie make with the leader of the Sisters and where does she start?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)