|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Sister's position in the compound?
(a) First class advisor.
(b) Intake Sister.
(c) Head teacher.
(d) Leader of the group.
2. Who explains the terms of his deal to Zoyd?
(a) The judge.
(d) A lawyer.
3. In those days, how does the film group see the efficacy of their camera as a weapon?
(a) They believe it is as effective as a fully stocked arsenal.
(b) They believe if is as effective as dynamite.
(c) They believe it to be as effective as a gun.
(d) They believe it is as effective as a truth serum.
4. What is a Thanatoid?
(a) An antacid.
(b) A vitamin.
(c) A hormone.
(d) Similar to a ghost of zombie.
5. What is Prairie given access to?
(a) Their computer database.
(b) Their pool and sauna.
(c) Their vehicle.
(d) Their spiritual center.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does DL tell Prairie she met Takeshi?
2. What does Weed's wife Jinx grudgingly accept?
3. What event is caught on film?
4. What is the purpose of PREP?
5. What kind of films are Fisk, Frenesi, DL and others interested in during that period in the 1960's when they all knew each other?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Hector and Vond arrange to keep tabs on Zoyd?
2. What does the film archive reveal to Prairie about the documentary group and it's mission?
3. What does Ralph Wayvone ask DL to help him do in the early 1970's?
4. After DL is sold in Japan, what does she discover about her buyer?
5. Where do Takeshi and DL take Prairie after they leave and what does she see there?
6. What is Brock's political philosophy?
7. How does DL become associated with martial arts?
8. What kind of behavior is revealed by the group, who is frustrated by it, and why?
9. What happens to DL after she refuses to help Wayvone kill Brock Vond?
10. Who sets Zoyd up to be arrested with marijuana and why?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)