|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What radical film group is Frenesi part of when DL meets her?
2. What offer does the Sister take Prairie up on?
(a) The offer to work in return for a place to stay.
(b) The offer to return Takeshi's card.
(c) The offer to pay for her food.
(d) The offer to have Isaiah play a benefit.
3. What is PREP?
(a) People's Revue of Environmentals Program.
(b) Political Re-Education Program.
(c) Public Reality Endurance Program.
(d) People for Republican Education Program.
4. What does Hector want Zoyd to do in return?
(a) Inform on his friends.
(b) Take him to his stash.
(c) Introduce him to his dealer.
(d) Sign a confession.
5. What is her fate when she is taken to auction?
(a) She becomes an indentured servant.
(b) She is sold and jailed.
(c) She is sold as a household slave.
(d) She is sold into prostitution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changed the campus irrevocably?
2. Who rescues Frenesi?
3. What kind of exchange to Brock and Frenesi engage in on film?
4. What does DL show Prairie?
5. Where is DL taken?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of behavior is revealed by the group, who is frustrated by it, and why?
2. What happens to DL after she refuses to help Wayvone kill Brock Vond?
3. How do Hector and Vond arrange to keep tabs on Zoyd?
4. Who sets Zoyd up to be arrested with marijuana and why?
5. What political changes does the College of the Surf go through?
6. What happens to Frenesi during and right after her pregnancy with Prairie?
7. What does Ralph Wayvone ask DL to help him do in the early 1970's?
8. What strength does Vond have that allows him to manipulate events within PR3?
9. What and where is Holytail?
10. Why does Zoyd agree to the deal that Vond offers him?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)