|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zoyd give Prairie just as she is about to leave?
(a) An unusual business card.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A letter.
(d) A cellphone.
2. What is on the business card Zoyd is given?
(a) Tamimota Famishita, Adjustments.
(b) Fakeresi Tumorota, Adjustments.
(c) Fakeshita Tumimota, Adjustments.
(d) Takeshi Fumimota, Adjustments.
3. What organization do they represent?
(a) Jehovah Witnesses.
(c) Vineland Ball Busters.
(d) Steel Wheels.
4. Who gives the band a book of Italian songs?
(a) The groom.
(b) The bride.
5. Who was Frenesi rescued by reluctantly when she became a witness?
(a) DL Chastain.
(b) DR Chestion.
(c) CL. Bastion.
(d) BS. Chestend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zoyd advise Prairie's boyfriend to do?
2. Who is Frenesi married to ?
3. What kind of organization do they run?
4. What does the Captain offer passengers as compensation for the inconvenience?
5. What ability does Isaiah have that benefits him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in the bathroom that reveals the existence of the special business card that Zoyd gave Prairie from Takeshi Fumimota?
2. Who is Isaiah Two Four and what does he want?
3. Where does Zoyd's association with Hector begin?
4. What kind of trouble is Frenesi Gates in?
5. What organization is Hector hiding from and why?
6. What is the purpose of Zoyd's regular trips up into the hills?
7. Despite the new life that Frenesi has, her new husband Flash, and their son Justin, what does Frenesi spend a great deal of time thinking about?
8. What does Prairie do that makes Zoyd suspicious?
9. What is unusual about the most recent check that comes to Frenesi and Flash from the government witness protection program?
10. Why is Hector choosing now to come back into Zoyd's life?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)