|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What budget does he reveal has been cut?
(a) His operating budget.
(b) The witness protection budget.
(c) Zoyd's living allowance budget.
(d) The personal expense budget he is allowed.
2. What does Zoyd advise Prairie's boyfriend to do?
(a) Dress respectfully.
(b) Learn a few Italian tunes.
(c) Find a new group.
(d) Play tunes from the 40's and 50's.
3. How often must Zoyd perform this task to maintain his benefits.
(a) Once a month.
(b) Twice a year.
(c) Once every three months.
(d) Once a year.
4. What does Zoyd collect from a family in the hills?
(d) Used clothing.
5. Who was Frenesi rescued by reluctantly when she became a witness?
(a) BS. Chestend.
(b) DR Chestion.
(c) DL Chastain.
(d) CL. Bastion.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hector, what else has the soldier taken from Zoyd?
2. What is Prairie's boyfriend's name?
3. Where do Frenesi and Gates live at this point in time?
4. What kind of service do Vato and Blood run?
5. How many people has Zoyd turned information over to Hector on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Despite the new life that Frenesi has, her new husband Flash, and their son Justin, what does Frenesi spend a great deal of time thinking about?
2. Who is Isaiah Two Four and what does he want?
3. What does Isaiah do to try to fit in better as the band for Ralph Wayvone's daughter's wedding?
4. What complications arise when Flash gets nervous and tells Frenesi to cash their latest check as soon as possible?
5. How do the actions that occur on the flight to Hawaii speak to a general theme surrounding some of the businesses that Zoyd is surrounded by or involved in?
6. What is unusual about the most recent check that comes to Frenesi and Flash from the government witness protection program?
7. Where does Zoyd's association with Hector begin?
8. What does DL do to help Prairie?
9. What impact are the soldiers having on Zoyd's life so far?
10. What changes are made to Zoyd's plans to affirm his qualification for mental health benefits?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)