|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Frenesi rescued by reluctantly when she became a witness?
(a) BS. Chestend.
(b) CL. Bastion.
(c) DL Chastain.
(d) DR Chestion.
2. What gig does Zoyd tip him off about?
(a) Release party for Ralph Wayvone.
(b) Wedding gig for Ralph Wayvone.
(c) Anniversary celebration for Ralph Wayvone.
(d) Bah Mitzvah for Ralph Wayvone.
3. Who first requests more Italian songs be played?
4. Who is waiting for Zoyd when he goes to pick up Prairie?
5. What kind of group enters the bowling alley as Zoyd and Hector are finishing lunch?
(a) A bowling league.
(b) A group of bikers.
(c) A group of religious fanatics.
(d) A paramilitary group.
Short Answer Questions
1. What worries Zoyd more than his daughter's choice of boyfriends?
2. Who is Frenesi married to ?
3. What budget does he reveal has been cut?
4. What does Zoyd usually do?
5. What movie is referred to and used as a comparison in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the origin of the odd business card that Zoyd gives Prairie as she is leaving?
2. What does DL do to help Prairie?
3. Why does Zoyd find his request funny and what does he recommend instead?
4. What is Zoyd's first indication that there have been some rude updates at the Log Jam?
5. What is more disconcerting to Zoyd than even his daughter's choice of boyfriend right now?
6. Where does Frenesi meet her current husband, Flash, and what do they have in common?
7. What does Isaiah do to try to fit in better as the band for Ralph Wayvone's daughter's wedding?
8. What changes are made to Zoyd's plans to affirm his qualification for mental health benefits?
9. What does Zoyd learn on this trip into the hills to pick up the crawfish?
10. What is unusual about the most recent check that comes to Frenesi and Flash from the government witness protection program?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)