|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zoyd hoping the card will do for Prairie?
(a) Give her a place to stay.
(b) Allow her to find her mother.
(c) Provide her with funds to escape.
(d) Help her if she gets in trouble.
2. What does Zoyd give Prairie just as she is about to leave?
(a) A cellphone.
(b) A necklace.
(c) An unusual business card.
(d) A letter.
3. What is on the business card Zoyd is given?
(a) Tamimota Famishita, Adjustments.
(b) Fakeshita Tumimota, Adjustments.
(c) Takeshi Fumimota, Adjustments.
(d) Fakeresi Tumorota, Adjustments.
4. What does Hector want Zoyd to do?
(a) Meet him at the bowling alley the next day.
(b) Take him out for lunch.
(c) Go out for dinner with him.
(d) Have breakfast with him.
5. What is the name of the soldier in charge of the raid on Zoyd's home?
(a) Barry Vent.
(b) Brock Vond.
(c) Brent Vock.
(d) Brant Vont.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hector want Zoyd to do?
2. What is the correlation made between the movie and the current situation on the flight?
3. What cartoon characters are Hector and Zoyd compared to?
4. What is Ralph's occupation?
5. Roughly how many witnesses have been cut off the program?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Isaiah Two Four and what does he want?
2. What complications arise when Flash gets nervous and tells Frenesi to cash their latest check as soon as possible?
3. What is Zoyd's first indication that there have been some rude updates at the Log Jam?
4. What does Zoyd do in preparation for his annual display of insanity in order to qualify for the government mental disability checks?
5. What impact are the soldiers having on Zoyd's life so far?
6. Why is Hector choosing now to come back into Zoyd's life?
7. What is the origin of the odd business card that Zoyd gives Prairie as she is leaving?
8. What do DL and Prairie realize they have in common as they are talking?
9. Who is Zoyd approached by first in the Log Jam and how?
10. What does Isaiah do to try to fit in better as the band for Ralph Wayvone's daughter's wedding?
This section contains 1,027 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)