|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hector leave quickly?
(a) He is late for work.
(b) His meter has expired.
(c) He has another appointment.
(d) The group is looking for him.
2. What theme song begins playing when Prairie is in the main bathroom at the mansion?
(a) The theme from Hawaii Five - O.
(b) The theme from Mission Impossible.
(c) The theme from the Defenders.
(d) The theme from Shaft.
3. What is different this year about the glass window?
(a) It is stunt glass made of sugar.
(b) It is reinforced.
(c) It is framed with metal.
(d) It is smaller.
4. What cartoon characters are Hector and Zoyd compared to?
(a) Sylvester and Tweety.
(b) Elmer and Bugs Bunny.
(c) Wile E. Coyote and the Roadrunner.
(d) Bugs and Daffy.
5. What is the name of his band?
(a) Billy Barf and the Vomitones.
(b) Drunk and the Disorderlies.
(c) Upchuck and the Barftones.
(d) Punked and Out of Tunes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ralph's occupation?
2. Who calls Zoyd at the Log Jam?
3. What do Vato and Blood recommend to Zoyd?
4. Who is Frenesi married to ?
5. What happens to her file as a result?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do DL and Prairie realize they have in common as they are talking?
2. Despite the new life that Frenesi has, her new husband Flash, and their son Justin, what does Frenesi spend a great deal of time thinking about?
3. What happens in the bathroom that reveals the existence of the special business card that Zoyd gave Prairie from Takeshi Fumimota?
4. Who is Zoyd approached by first in the Log Jam and how?
5. What organization is Hector hiding from and why?
6. What is Zoyd hoping that the card will do for Prairie after all this time?
7. What kind of trouble is Frenesi Gates in?
8. What does the Captain tell the passengers on his flight when the military type personnel board, and how does he attempt to justify or explain their presence?
9. How do the actions that occur on the flight to Hawaii speak to a general theme surrounding some of the businesses that Zoyd is surrounded by or involved in?
10. What does Isaiah do to try to fit in better as the band for Ralph Wayvone's daughter's wedding?
This section contains 950 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)