|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changed the campus irrevocably?
(a) High potent marijuana brought in.
(b) Rock and roll.
(c) A campus protest.
(d) Lack of interest.
2. What is the name of the compound that DL takes Prairie to?
(a) The Sisterhood of Takeshi Initiatives.
(b) The Brotherhood of Kunoichi Attentives.
(c) The Brotherhood of Takeshi Initiatives.
(d) The Sisterhood of Kunoichi Attentives.
3. How long after Frenesi is gone does Hector Zuniga first show up?
(a) Three months.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Eighteen months.
4. What frustrates DL about their behavior?
(a) They are careless and reckless.
(b) They are all talk and no action.
(c) They are inert.
(d) They are lazy.
5. What does Takeshi Fumimota do for a living?
(a) He is an insurance investigator.
(b) He is a barber.
(c) He is a teacher.
(d) He is a bodyguard.
6. What does Hector want Zoyd to do in return?
(a) Inform on his friends.
(b) Introduce him to his dealer.
(c) Sign a confession.
(d) Take him to his stash.
7. What does Frenesi give Rex?
(a) A bottle of poison.
(b) A tazer.
(c) A gun supplied by Vond.
(d) A knife.
8. What radical film group is Frenesi part of when DL meets her?
9. What is Prairie put in charge of?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The housekeeping.
(c) The garden.
(d) The laundry.
10. What lie does Frenesi tell Rex?
(a) That Weed is working for 24fps.
(b) That Weed is stealing from him.
(c) That Weed in an FBI informer.
(d) That Weed is leaving.
11. Who does Prairie see for the first time on the film footage from the early 1960's?
(a) Brock Vond.
(c) Ditzah Fisk.
12. What happens when the depression lifts?
(a) Frenesi wants to find DL.
(b) Frenesi yearns for 24fps.
(c) Frenesi decides she wants Zoyd and the baby.
(d) Frenesi wants to start over.
13. Where does Sasha suggest Zoyd take Prairie?
(d) Las Vegas.
14. What is the purpose of PREP?
(a) To re-educate left wing students.
(b) To reprogram liberal prisoners to service as conservatives.
(c) To reduce the opposition party by force.
(d) To destroy the current world order.
15. In those days, who is in charge of security for the group?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weed's wife Jinx grudgingly accept?
2. What offer does the Sister take Prairie up on?
3. How will they keep tabs on Zoyd?
4. Who is hired to play a party thrown by the Thanatoid community at the convention center?
5. Who is Frenesi involved with at this time?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)