|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often must Zoyd perform this task to maintain his benefits.
(a) Once a year.
(b) Twice a year.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Once every three months.
2. Who is the band playing at the reception?
(a) Billy Barf and the Vomitones.
(b) The Silver Tongues.
(c) The Clef Tones and the Barfs.
(d) The Classics Vomitones.
3. How many people has Zoyd turned information over to Hector on?
4. What is the name of his band?
(a) Upchuck and the Barftones.
(b) Billy Barf and the Vomitones.
(c) Punked and Out of Tunes.
(d) Drunk and the Disorderlies.
5. What kind of band is Isaiah in?
(a) Punk band.
(b) Rock band.
(c) Forty's and fifties big band.
(d) Country and western band.
6. What is their son's name?
7. Why does Hector leave quickly?
(a) The group is looking for him.
(b) He is late for work.
(c) His meter has expired.
(d) He has another appointment.
8. What is the name of the soldier in charge of the raid on Zoyd's home?
(a) Brock Vond.
(b) Brent Vock.
(c) Brant Vont.
(d) Barry Vent.
9. Who calls Zoyd at the Log Jam?
(a) His daughter.
(b) HIs friend Van Meter.
(c) His brother.
(d) His wife.
10. How long has Zoyd known Hector?
(a) Since he was a child.
(b) For two decades.
(c) For two years.
(d) Since the late sixties.
11. How many people are the soldiers who board Zoyd's flight looking for?
12. Who does Hector want to talk to Zoyd about?
(a) His ex-wife, Frenesi Gates.
(b) Van Meter.
(d) His daughter, Prairie.
13. Who tells Frenesi that their last government check is no good.
(a) A bank teller.
(b) A supermarket clerk.
(c) Brock Vond.
(d) A US Marshall.
14. What sets off the theme music?
(a) The business card from Takeshi Fumimota.
(b) Prairie's phone.
(c) Electronic surveillance.
(d) DL's pager.
15. What movie is referred to and used as a comparison in this section?
(a) Some Like It Hot.
(b) The Great Escape.
(c) Get Smart.
(d) Mission Impossible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does DL take Prairie to after Prairie reveals she is on the run from Brock Vond?
2. What is Zoyd Wheeler's source of income?
3. Where does Zoyd call Prairie and tell her to wait?
4. What is the correlation made between the movie and the current situation on the flight?
5. What does Hector want Zoyd to do?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)