|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of band is Isaiah in?
(a) Forty's and fifties big band.
(b) Country and western band.
(c) Rock band.
(d) Punk band.
2. What gig does Zoyd tip him off about?
(a) Bah Mitzvah for Ralph Wayvone.
(b) Anniversary celebration for Ralph Wayvone.
(c) Release party for Ralph Wayvone.
(d) Wedding gig for Ralph Wayvone.
3. Who is Hector Zuniga?
(a) A Teacher.
(b) A Federal Court Judge.
(c) A Federal Drug Agent.
(d) A Municipal Policeman.
4. How does Prairie recognize DL?
(a) From photos her grandmother showed her.
(b) From photos her father showed her.
(c) From photos hidden in her father's drawer.
(d) From photos shown to her by Hector.
5. What does Pynchon call the television?
(a) The black hole.
(b) The Boob.
(c) The idiot box.
(d) The Tuge.
6. What is unusual about that month's payment?
(a) It is hand delivered by a US Marshall.
(b) It is late.
(c) It is on different paper.
(d) It is two weeks early.
7. How does Zoyd maintain his status?
(a) By sending in report slips.
(b) By doing something crazy.
(c) By staying in the district.
(d) By looking for work.
8. What is Zoyd told by the card's owner?
(a) That it will open doors for him in many places.
(b) That it will get him into any night club without cover.
(c) That he will remember if Zoyd is ever in trouble and will help.
(d) That it is his all access pass to Hawaii.
9. Why is a loan co-sign from Zoyd unlikely?
(a) He doesn't like Isaiah.
(b) He owes money all over town.
(c) He doesn't approve of the reason he wants the money.
(d) He doesn't trust Isaiah.
10. What budget does he reveal has been cut?
(a) Zoyd's living allowance budget.
(b) The witness protection budget.
(c) His operating budget.
(d) The personal expense budget he is allowed.
11. Why does Hector leave quickly?
(a) His meter has expired.
(b) He is late for work.
(c) The group is looking for him.
(d) He has another appointment.
12. What is Ralph worried about on the morning of the wedding?
(a) The flower arrangements.
(b) His new son in law.
(c) The caterer.
(d) The band that he has never heard before.
13. What does Zoyd usually do?
(a) Break down a door.
(b) Vandalize a car.
(c) Jump through a window.
(d) Disrupt a courtroom.
14. Who was Frenesi rescued by reluctantly when she became a witness?
(a) DL Chastain.
(b) DR Chestion.
(c) BS. Chestend.
(d) CL. Bastion.
15. What does Hector want Zoyd to do?
(a) Have breakfast with him.
(b) Go out for dinner with him.
(c) Take him out for lunch.
(d) Meet him at the bowling alley the next day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ralph's occupation?
2. Who does Hector want to talk to Zoyd about?
3. What does Trent tell Zoyd about his home?
4. What does DL stand for?
5. Who is getting married in the Wayvone family?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)