|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Zoyd when he goes to pick up Prairie?
2. How many people has Zoyd turned information over to Hector on?
3. Who tells Zoyd that the media has been told to go to the Cucumber Lounge?
(a) The television station.
(b) His daughter.
(c) Hector Zuniga.
(d) A Federal Agent.
4. What worries Zoyd more than his daughter's choice of boyfriends?
(a) His association with Prairie's boyfriend.
(b) His ex-wife and alimony.
(c) His qualification for mental health benefits.
(d) Hector Zuniga in his life again.
5. What does DL stand for?
(a) Darryl Louise.
(b) Darren Leslie.
(c) Doris Lisle.
(d) Doreen Leanne.
6. How often must Zoyd perform this task to maintain his benefits.
(a) Once a month.
(b) Twice a year.
(c) Once a year.
(d) Once every three months.
7. What is the correlation made between the movie and the current situation on the flight?
(a) Characters escape by taking the passengers hostage.
(b) Characters escape the mob by donning wigs and pretending to be band members.
(c) Characters escape by hijacking the plane.
(d) Characters escape by impersonating flight staff.
8. What cartoon characters are Hector and Zoyd compared to?
(a) Sylvester and Tweety.
(b) Wile E. Coyote and the Roadrunner.
(c) Elmer and Bugs Bunny.
(d) Bugs and Daffy.
9. What is Zoyd Wheeler's source of income?
(a) Federal Government mental health benefits.
(b) Federal Government welfare program.
(c) Federal Government employment insurance plan.
(d) Federal Government indigent benefits.
10. What is Ralph's occupation?
(a) He is a music store owner.
(b) He has a frieght company.
(c) He runs a butcher shop.
(d) He is an Italian mobster.
11. What is Ralph worried about on the morning of the wedding?
(a) His new son in law.
(b) The band that he has never heard before.
(c) The flower arrangements.
(d) The caterer.
12. What is Zoyd hoping the card will do for Prairie?
(a) Provide her with funds to escape.
(b) Help her if she gets in trouble.
(c) Give her a place to stay.
(d) Allow her to find her mother.
13. Who is Hector Zuniga?
(a) A Teacher.
(b) A Municipal Policeman.
(c) A Federal Court Judge.
(d) A Federal Drug Agent.
14. Roughly how many witnesses have been cut off the program?
15. What happens to her file as a result?
(a) It is published.
(b) It is returned to her.
(c) It is transferred.
(d) It is deleted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Zoyd's car?
2. What unusual event occurs on a flight Zoyd is on?
3. What is the name of the soldier in charge of the raid on Zoyd's home?
4. How long have Frenesi and Flash been collecting witness protection funds?
5. What does Zoyd advise Prairie's boyfriend to do?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)