1. What year does this novel open in?
2. What is Zoyd Wheeler's source of income?
Federal Government mental health benefits.
3. How does Zoyd maintain his status?
By doing something crazy.
4. How often must Zoyd perform this task to maintain his benefits.
Once a year.
5. Where does Zoyd plan to hold his display?
The Log Jam Bar.
6. What does Zoyd usually do?
Jump through a window.
7. What is he supposed to do this year?
Put on a dress and cut up the bar with a chainsaw.
This section contains 4,355 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)