|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zoyd Wheeler's source of income?
(a) Federal Government indigent benefits.
(b) Federal Government mental health benefits.
(c) Federal Government welfare program.
(d) Federal Government employment insurance plan.
2. What does Zoyd learn as he does he rounds regarding Hector?
(a) That Hector is unstable.
(b) That he has been asking people about him.
(c) That Hector has hidden motives.
(d) That Hector is unreliable.
3. What kind of band is Isaiah in?
(a) Rock band.
(b) Country and western band.
(c) Forty's and fifties big band.
(d) Punk band.
4. Why is a loan co-sign from Zoyd unlikely?
(a) He doesn't approve of the reason he wants the money.
(b) He doesn't like Isaiah.
(c) He owes money all over town.
(d) He doesn't trust Isaiah.
5. What does Zoyd do his rounds in?
(a) A winnebago he rents.
(b) A truck he leases locally.
(c) A camper borrowed from Trent.
(d) A flatbed he trades with Elvissa for his car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hector want Zoyd to do?
2. What unusual event occurs on a flight Zoyd is on?
3. What is different this year about the glass window?
4. Who tells Frenesi that their last government check is no good.
5. What does Hector want Zoyd to do?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)