|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worries Zoyd more than his daughter's choice of boyfriends?
(a) His qualification for mental health benefits.
(b) Hector Zuniga in his life again.
(c) His ex-wife and alimony.
(d) His association with Prairie's boyfriend.
2. What do the budget cuts mean for Frenesi Gates?
(a) She has to take in a roommate.
(b) She has been cut loose from the program.
(c) She has to find someone new to snitch on to remain viable.
(d) She has to supplement her income.
3. What ability does Isaiah have that benefits him?
(a) He is handsome.
(b) He is charming.
(c) He is very persuasive.
(d) He is articulate.
4. What is Zoyd Wheeler's source of income?
(a) Federal Government indigent benefits.
(b) Federal Government employment insurance plan.
(c) Federal Government mental health benefits.
(d) Federal Government welfare program.
5. What does Zoyd usually do?
(a) Jump through a window.
(b) Disrupt a courtroom.
(c) Vandalize a car.
(d) Break down a door.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often must Zoyd perform this task to maintain his benefits.
2. What does Zoyd advise Prairie's boyfriend to do?
3. What year does this novel open in?
4. Who does Hector want to talk to Zoyd about?
5. Who is waiting for Zoyd when he goes to pick up Prairie?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)