|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Zoyd that the media has been told to go to the Cucumber Lounge?
(a) Hector Zuniga.
(b) The television station.
(c) His daughter.
(d) A Federal Agent.
2. What is he supposed to do this year?
(a) Put on a dress and cut up the bar with a chainsaw.
(b) Drive through the window of the bar in a dress.
(c) Exchange places with a waitress.
(d) Perform at the local bowling alley.
3. How often must Zoyd perform this task to maintain his benefits.
(a) Twice a year.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Once every three months.
4. What is Ralph's occupation?
(a) He is an Italian mobster.
(b) He is a music store owner.
(c) He has a frieght company.
(d) He runs a butcher shop.
5. What is the name of his band?
(a) Punked and Out of Tunes.
(b) Upchuck and the Barftones.
(c) Billy Barf and the Vomitones.
(d) Drunk and the Disorderlies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hector leave quickly?
2. What organization do they represent?
3. What does Pynchon call the television?
4. How many people has Zoyd turned information over to Hector on?
5. What does Hector want Zoyd to do?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)