|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Zoyd at the Log Jam?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His brother.
(c) His wife.
(d) HIs friend Van Meter.
2. What is different this year about the glass window?
(a) It is framed with metal.
(b) It is reinforced.
(c) It is smaller.
(d) It is stunt glass made of sugar.
3. What ability does Isaiah have that benefits him?
(a) He is charming.
(b) He is very persuasive.
(c) He is articulate.
(d) He is handsome.
4. What does Hector want Zoyd to do?
(a) Call him if Frenesi makes contact with him.
(b) Take Frenesi in for a while.
(c) Go into hiding with Prairie.
(d) Loan him bridge financing.
5. What is Prairie's boyfriend's name?
(a) Isaac Two Five.
(b) Isaiah Two Four.
(c) Isaiah Five Two.
(d) Isaiah Fourty Two.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zoyd maintain his status?
2. What is Ralph's occupation?
3. Who does Hector want to talk to Zoyd about?
4. What does Zoyd usually do?
5. What kind of group enters the bowling alley as Zoyd and Hector are finishing lunch?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)