|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of service do Vato and Blood run?
(a) A towing service.
(b) Marijuana sales.
(c) Liquor sales.
(d) A car rental.
2. What is Zoyd hoping the card will do for Prairie?
(a) Provide her with funds to escape.
(b) Give her a place to stay.
(c) Allow her to find her mother.
(d) Help her if she gets in trouble.
3. According to Hector, what else has the soldier taken from Zoyd?
(a) Zoyd's mother.
4. What is the name of his band?
(a) Drunk and the Disorderlies.
(b) Upchuck and the Barftones.
(c) Punked and Out of Tunes.
(d) Billy Barf and the Vomitones.
5. What organization do they represent?
(a) Jehovah Witnesses.
(b) Vineland Ball Busters.
(c) Steel Wheels.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often must Zoyd perform this task to maintain his benefits.
2. What is Prairie's boyfriend's name?
3. What gig does Zoyd tip him off about?
4. What does Pynchon call the television?
5. Who tells Zoyd that the media has been told to go to the Cucumber Lounge?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)