|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ralph's occupation?
(a) He has a frieght company.
(b) He is an Italian mobster.
(c) He is a music store owner.
(d) He runs a butcher shop.
2. Who is the band playing at the reception?
(a) Billy Barf and the Vomitones.
(b) The Silver Tongues.
(c) The Clef Tones and the Barfs.
(d) The Classics Vomitones.
3. Why is a loan co-sign from Zoyd unlikely?
(a) He doesn't trust Isaiah.
(b) He doesn't like Isaiah.
(c) He doesn't approve of the reason he wants the money.
(d) He owes money all over town.
4. What does Trent tell Zoyd about his home?
(a) It has had a fire.
(b) It has had a flood.
(c) It has been foreclosed on.
(d) It has been taken over by soldiers.
5. What does the Captain offer passengers as compensation for the inconvenience?
(a) Free drinks.
(b) Discounts on their next flight.
(c) Discounts on their hotel room.
(d) Upgrades to first class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Zoyd call Prairie and tell her to wait?
2. What is Prairie's boyfriend's name?
3. What does Isaiah want to do?
4. How many people are the soldiers who board Zoyd's flight looking for?
5. What is Ralph worried about on the morning of the wedding?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)