|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gig does Zoyd tip him off about?
(a) Bah Mitzvah for Ralph Wayvone.
(b) Anniversary celebration for Ralph Wayvone.
(c) Wedding gig for Ralph Wayvone.
(d) Release party for Ralph Wayvone.
2. What is the name of his band?
(a) Drunk and the Disorderlies.
(b) Punked and Out of Tunes.
(c) Billy Barf and the Vomitones.
(d) Upchuck and the Barftones.
3. What sets off the theme music?
(a) DL's pager.
(b) Prairie's phone.
(c) The business card from Takeshi Fumimota.
(d) Electronic surveillance.
4. What is Ralph worried about on the morning of the wedding?
(a) The caterer.
(b) His new son in law.
(c) The flower arrangements.
(d) The band that he has never heard before.
5. What is Wayvone's plan for DL?
(a) To have her pose as a prostitute to attract Vond and kill him.
(b) To take her back to the United States.
(c) To keep her in a brothel and make money on her.
(d) To pay her back for refusing to help him with Vond's murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isaiah want to do?
2. How does Prairie recognize DL?
3. What happens to DL when she is working in Ohio?
4. Where does Zoyd call Prairie and tell her to wait?
5. What is painless but causes a victim to die a year later?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)