|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is a loan co-sign from Zoyd unlikely?
(a) He doesn't approve of the reason he wants the money.
(b) He doesn't trust Isaiah.
(c) He doesn't like Isaiah.
(d) He owes money all over town.
2. What is the consequence of her mistake?
(a) She is forced to try again.
(b) She is caught by Vond's men.
(c) She is bound to Takeshi for a year.
(d) She is arrested and jailed for a year.
3. How does Prairie recognize DL?
(a) From photos hidden in her father's drawer.
(b) From photos shown to her by Hector.
(c) From photos her grandmother showed her.
(d) From photos her father showed her.
4. What is Zoyd hoping the card will do for Prairie?
(a) Allow her to find her mother.
(b) Give her a place to stay.
(c) Help her if she gets in trouble.
(d) Provide her with funds to escape.
5. Who is the wealthy buyer who picks up DL at auction?
(a) Ralph Wayvone.
(b) Ortho Bob.
(c) Takeshi Fumimota.
(d) Brock Vond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie is referred to and used as a comparison in this section?
2. What does Prairie want to do most of all?
3. Who is the band playing at the reception?
4. What did Wayvone ask DL to do in the early 1970's?
5. What is Zoyd told by the card's owner?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)