1. What year does this novel open in?
2. What is Zoyd Wheeler's source of income?
(a) Federal Government mental health benefits.
(b) Federal Government indigent benefits.
(c) Federal Government welfare program.
(d) Federal Government employment insurance plan.
3. How does Zoyd maintain his status?
(a) By looking for work.
(b) By doing something crazy.
(c) By sending in report slips.
(d) By staying in the district.
4. How often must Zoyd perform this task to maintain his benefits.
(a) Twice a year.
(b) Once every three months.
(c) Once a year.
(d) Once a month.
5. Where does Zoyd plan to hold his display?
(a) The Cucumber Lounge.
(b) The radio station.
(c) The television station.
(d) The Log Jam Bar.
6. What does Zoyd usually do?
(a) Disrupt a courtroom.
(b) Vandalize a car.
(c) Jump through a window.
(d) Break down a door.
7. What is he supposed to do this year?
(a) Drive through the window of the bar in a dress.
(b) Exchange places with a waitress.
(c) Put on a dress and cut up the bar with a chainsaw.
(d) Perform at the local bowling alley.
This section contains 4,355 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)