Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 28, The Watchguard)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does Lucy feel when Madame Beck asks her if she can teach a class?
2. How does Lucy view Paulina when she first meets her?
3. What is the name of Dr. John's home?
4. What does M. de Bassompierre ask Lucy to do for Paulina?
5. What does Dr. John think that the nun is?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What advice does the priest give Lucy in Chapter 15?
This section contains 767 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)