|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lucy respond to the comments from Messieurs Boissec and Rochemorte as they are testing her?
(a) She yells at them.
(b) She thanks them .
(c) She begins to cry.
(d) She cannot understand what they are saying.
2. What does M. Paul say when he joins Lucy in the alley and notices her pale coloring?
(a) She should try to sleep more.
(b) She needs looking after.
(c) She looks pretty.
(d) She should spend more time outside.
3. When Lucy finds out about M. Paul's generous care of Madame Walravens, what does she think?
(a) She realizes that M. Paul can truly love.
(b) She thinks it is pitiful.
(c) She thinks it is silly.
(d) She does not understand why he does it.
4. Ginevra tells Lucy who the nun really is. Who is the nun?
(a) de Hamal.
(c) Justine Marie.
(d) Madame Beck.
5. What gift did Lucy take time making for M. Paul?
(a) A watchguard.
(b) A cake.
(c) A painting.
(d) A card.
Short Answer Questions
1. While waiting in the parlor at Madam Walravens, Lucy begins to study a portrait. Who's portrait is it?
2. As M. Paul and Lucy walk together in the alley, what do they see coming out of a tree?
3. Lucy hits her head on the table while trying to pick up her dropped thimble. What does M. Paul do in response to this?
4. Right before M. Paul says farewell to Lucy, what does he tell her?
5. When Lucy returns to her room from the fete-night, what does she find sitting on her bed?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)