Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Madame Beck make Lucy stay upstairs translating a letter on M. Paul's last day?
(a) Because Lucy is getting sick.
(b) To make life easier on M. Paul.
(c) To try to keep her from saying goodbye.
(d) Because the letter needs to be translated immediately.
2. What is the Faubourg Clotilde?
(a) The city next to Villette .
(b) The boat that will carry M. Paul to his new destination.
(c) Graham and Paulina's new home.
(d) The new school that M. Paul has opened for Lucy.
3. What is M. Paul most worried about leaving Lucy at the Rue Fossette when he leaves?
(a) He is worried about Madame Beck .
(b) He is worried that Lucy will forget him.
(c) He is worried about her being able to get letters from him.
(d) He is worried that Lucy will get more ill.
4. Paulina takes something from both her father and Graham to put into her locket. What does she put in her locket?
(a) Finger nail clippings.
(b) Pictures of both men.
(c) Locks of hair.
(d) A swatch of fabric.
5. Who does Ginevra end up eloping with?
(a) Dr. Bretton.
(b) de Hamal.
(d) Pire Silas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ginevra tells Lucy who the nun really is. Who is the nun?
2. M. Paul suggests that Lucy take the public examination with the first class students. How does Lucy respond?
3. Who does Lucy see leaving Madame Walravens house when she is visiting on behalf of Madame Beck?
4. How does M. Paul react when he receives Lucy's gift for his fete-day?
5. What does Paulina tell Lucy she received from Graham when traveling across France with her father?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)