|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32, The First Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From the interaction between Graham and Paulina at the Terrace, what doe Lucy infer?
(a) That Graham does not remember Paulina.
(b) That Graham likes Lucy more than Paulina.
(c) That Graham wishes he had a little sister.
(d) That Graham recognizes Paulina.
2. Who's decision gives Lucy the job at Madame Beck's?
(a) A friendly Englishman.
(b) Madame Beck.
(c) Professor M. Paul.
3. Who is Isidore?
(a) Ginevra's suitor.
(b) Lucy's friend .
(c) Another professor.
(d) A student at the school.
4. Dr. John speaks with Lucy about the notes that she found. Who does it seem the notes are for?
(d) Madame Beck.
5. Dysirye, Madame Beck's eldest daughter, is...
(a) Lucy's favorite.
(c) Very helpful with her other sisters.
(d) A troublemaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lucy sees that her letters have been rifled through once again, what does she do?
2. Where does Lucy go to read her letter from Dr. John?
3. What is the name of the ship that Lucy takes to France?
4. In Chapter Four, Lucy leaves the Brettons. Why?
5. When Graham is sitting with Lucy at the Prince's birthday dinner, who does he comment is a fine girl?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)