|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, A Sneeze Out of Season | Chapter 14, The Fkte.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lucy is Protestant and makes comments to the students that Madame Beck does not agree with. Why does she not agree with Lucy's Protestant comments?
(a) Madame Beck just doesn't like Lucy.
(b) Lucy is not a good Protestant.
(c) Madame Beck does not believe in religion.
(d) Madame Beck is Catholic.
2. Where does M. Paul take Lucy so that she can practice for the play?
(a) The attic.
(b) The study room.
(c) Her room.
(d) The kitchen.
3. Who does Lucy visit after Miss Marchmont dies?
(b) Her family.
(c) Mrs. Barrett.
(d) Mrs. Bretton.
4. In Chapter 10, who does Lucy recognize Dr. John to be when he comes to see Fifine?
(a) Her friend from childhood.
(b) The man who assisted her the first night in Villette.
(c) Mr. Home.
(d) One of the passengers on the voyage to France.
5. Who's decision gives Lucy the job at Madame Beck's?
(b) Madame Beck.
(c) Professor M. Paul.
(d) A friendly Englishman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lucy view Paulina when she first meets her?
2. Who is Lucy Snowe?
3. Why is Ginevra Fanshawe also going to France?
4. What is the school believed to have been before it was a school?
5. In Chapter 12, a small object falls out of a window that Lucy is sitting under. What is that object?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)