|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29, Monsieur's Fkte.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lucy look for work in Villette?
(a) At an inn.
(b) At a school.
(c) At someone's house .
(d) Everywhere, she just needs a job.
2. After the concert, who does Dr. John say he might give his lottery prize to?
(d) Mrs. Bretton.
3. In Chapter 13, Lucy is in the Etude de soir for the evening to study but soon leaves, why does she leave?
(a) She hates the book of lectures.
(b) It is dinner time.
(c) It is time for her to go to bed.
(d) She does not need to study.
4. In Chapter 14, what big summer celebration is going to take place?
(a) Independence Day.
(b) The end of school.
(c) Madame Beck's birthday.
(d) All Saint's Day.
5. After the play, who scolds Ginevra for being without her shawl?
(a) Dr. John.
(b) Madame Beck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy find when she return to her room after leaving the Etude de soir?
2. Dr. John speaks with Lucy about the notes that she found. Who does it seem the notes are for?
3. What color is the new dress that Mrs. Bretton purchases for Lucy?
4. When Lucy returns to school, she notices her letters are missing. Who does she think has been looking at these letters?
5. Who's decision gives Lucy the job at Madame Beck's?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)