Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Mr. Fairbain want to get help from?
2. What two countries does Julian explain are connected with the origin of the word "posh"?
3. What is the first thing Mrs. Olinski says to Mr. Singh on the way home?
4. How does Mrs. Olinski feel about Julian when he disappears before the play?
5. What does Mr. Singh say Julian found?
Essay Topic 1
Using specific examples, explain how mistakes and perfectionism are recurring themes throughout the book.
Essay Topic 2
In chapter 10, Mr. Singh tells Mrs. Olinski that "It often takes more courage to be a passenger than a driver." Explain what he means by this quote and give a descriptive example using one of the characters from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Describe what Mrs. Olinski decides to do in order to get to know Ethan better, and explain why this is important to Ethan and how it relates to Ethan's character.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)