Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Mr. Fairbain want to get help from?
2. What two countries does Julian explain are connected with the origin of the word "posh"?
3. What is the first thing Mrs. Olinski says to Mr. Singh on the way home?
4. How does Mrs. Olinski feel about Julian when he disappears before the play?
5. What does Mr. Singh say Julian found?
Explain what the four main types of plot conflicts are and give an example of one plot conflict from the book, explaining why the situation you chose is a plot conflict and which category it belongs to.
Using specific examples, explain how mistakes and perfectionism are recurring themes throughout the book.
The relationship that Mrs. Olinski has to The Souls is a two-way relationship. Explain why this is true by describing how the relationship has helped both The Souls and Mrs. Olinski. Finally, explain what The Souls' desire to help says about the character of each of the members.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)