Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Mrs. Diamondstein's jogging suit when Mrs. Olinski comes to the Sillington House to visit?
(b) Shocking pink.
2. Whom has Mrs. Olinski been considering as the fourth member of her team?
(a) Julian Singh.
(b) Michael Froehlich.
(c) Hamilton Knapp.
(d) Jared Lord.
3. Which quiz category do The Souls and Mrs. Olinski debate when getting ready to practice at the end of chapter 8?
(c) The Bible.
4. At the beginning of chapter 7, which team does the narrator claim would worry about Julian's defiance of the commissioner?
(a) Any other team in Epiphany.
(b) Any other team in New York.
(c) Any other team on spaceship Earth.
(d) Any other team in the district.
5. Who comes out of Sillington House to greet Mrs. Olinski when she arrives?
(c) Mr. Singh.
6. How can Mrs. Diamonstein tell Ethan has grown when she sees him?
(a) He is now taller than she is.
(b) His shoes are too small.
(c) His jacket sleeves are too short.
(d) His pants are too short.
7. Which member of the Epiphany team answers the final question?
8. What arrangement does Mrs. Olinski make with the principal in regards to practicing for the regional championship?
(a) She arranges to have the school opened on Sunday.
(b) She arranges to have the school left open at night.
(c) She arranges to have the school opened on Saturday.
(d) She arranges to have the school opened early in the morning.
9. Who is Mr. LeDue?
(a) The Knightsbridge Academic Bowl coach.
(b) The deputy superintendent.
(c) The district superintendent.
(d) The Knightsbridge principal.
10. Whose name did Mr. Fairbain mispronounce during the previous year's championship?
(a) Michael Jackson's.
(b) Queen Elizabeth's.
(c) Nelson Mandela's.
(d) Pope John Paul II's.
11. How does Mrs. Olinski drink her tea?
(a) With cream and sugar.
(b) With cream and no sugar.
(c) No cream and no sugar.
(d) No cream but with sugar.
12. What is one of Mr. Singh's "specialties"?
(a) Advanced math.
(b) Weights and measures.
(d) Making people feel at ease.
13. How does Mrs. Olinski feel while eating during tea in chapter 8?
14. Which part of Holly Blackwell's question does Nadia take issue with?
15. Who is waiting for Mrs. Olinski in chapter 12?
(a) Dr. Rohmer.
(b) The Souls.
(c) Mr. Singh.
(d) Margy Diamondstein.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella Dubinsky's T-shirt design for The Souls feature?
2. What answer do The Souls shout out before Mrs. Olinski is finished asking the question about Martin Luther?
3. Why do The Souls refuse to practice on Saturday?
4. Which fictional character is featured in the match-point question at the Academic Bowl?
5. What does Mrs. Olinski tell the principal one must risk when defending her way of choosing her team?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)