|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What signal do the other sixth graders use to show The Souls their support?
(a) High five.
(b) Big smile.
(c) Left-eyed wink.
(d) Thumbs up.
2. Which member of the Epiphany team answers the final question?
3. What word does Mrs. Olinski use to describe what Ham has done?
4. Who comes out of Sillington House to greet Mrs. Olinski when she arrives?
(d) Mr. Singh.
5. What is Mr. Fairbain's first name?
6. What arrangement does Mrs. Olinski make with the principal in regards to practicing for the regional championship?
(a) She arranges to have the school opened on Sunday.
(b) She arranges to have the school left open at night.
(c) She arranges to have the school opened early in the morning.
(d) She arranges to have the school opened on Saturday.
7. What does Julian do in the car on the way home from the state championship?
(a) He plays games.
(b) He chats with his dad and Mrs. Olinski.
(c) He sleeps.
(d) He reads.
8. Which of the following characters do not attend when Holly Blackwell comes to visit?
(a) Mr. LeDue.
(b) Dr. Fairbain.
(c) Dr. Rohmer.
(d) Mrs. Olinski.
9. What does Bella Dubinsky's T-shirt design for The Souls feature?
(a) A ghost.
(b) A noose.
(c) A picture of Sillington House.
(d) A penny.
10. What is the first acronym that Maxwell suggests in chapter 9?
11. What does Mr. Singh refer to when explaining that Julian is the necessary Soul?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A tree.
(c) An atom.
(d) A box.
12. What does Mrs. Olinski think when she sees the place at the table The Souls have set for her?
(a) "Handicapped parking".
(b) "A space with a view".
(c) "Guest of honor".
(d) "VIPs only".
13. What does Mrs. Olinski say she found at Sillington House?
(a) A sense of home.
(b) A place to relax.
(c) A cup of kindness.
(d) The warmth of friendship.
14. Whom does Mr. Fairbain want to get help from?
(a) A speech therapist.
(b) A psychologist.
(c) A reading teacher.
(d) An English teacher.
15. How does Mrs. Olinski drink her tea?
(a) With cream and sugar.
(b) No cream and no sugar.
(c) With cream and no sugar.
(d) No cream but with sugar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the other teachers choose their Academic Bowl teams?
2. What does Mrs. Olinski know when she arrives at Sillington House in chapter 12?
3. Who is Holly Blackwell?
4. How does the commissioner respond to Maxwell's answer to the match-point question?
5. What does Julian say "tip" was an acronym for?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)