|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ham Knapp do in chapter 6 to disrupt Mrs. Olinski's class?
(a) He slides off his chair.
(b) He yells out.
(c) He belches.
(d) He passes notes.
2. What word could be used to describe the food Mrs. Olinski eats while at Sillington House?
3. Whom has Mrs. Olinski been considering as the fourth member of her team?
(a) Hamilton Knapp.
(b) Jared Lord.
(c) Michael Froehlich.
(d) Julian Singh.
4. Why do The Souls refuse to practice on Saturday?
(a) They will be busy having tea.
(b) They don't want to spend their weekend practicing.
(c) One of The Souls is Jewish and another is half-Jewish.
(d) They will be busy working on a project.
5. What does Mrs. Olinski say about Julian's intelligence in chapter 5?
(a) His accent makes him seem smart.
(b) He's not as intelligent as the other team members.
(c) His accent makes him seem less intelligent than he is.
(d) He's too intelligent for the other team members.
6. What is the second acronym that Maxwell suggests in chapter 9?
7. How does Mrs. Olinski drink her tea?
(a) No cream and no sugar.
(b) With cream and sugar.
(c) With cream and no sugar.
(d) No cream but with sugar.
8. What does Mrs. Olinski compare the ink on the quiz cards to?
(b) Hecate's soul.
(d) A raven.
9. Whom does Mrs. Olinski ask to write the instructions for the new "lesson" on the board?
10. How can Mrs. Diamonstein tell Ethan has grown when she sees him?
(a) His pants are too short.
(b) His jacket sleeves are too short.
(c) His shoes are too small.
(d) He is now taller than she is.
11. What does Julian say "tip" was an acronym for?
(a) To Insure Promptness.
(b) Timely Important Polite.
(c) Truly Important Present.
(d) To Imitate Politeness.
12. What sign does Nadia give Mrs. Olinski after Ham and Jared return to their seats in chapter 6?
(a) She sticks out her right leg.
(b) She raises her right hand.
(c) She raises her left hand.
(d) She sticks out her left leg.
13. Who is Holly Blackwell?
(a) A newspaper reporter.
(b) A TV anchorwoman.
(c) A radio hostess.
(d) A magazine editor.
14. How does Mrs. Olinski feel while eating during tea in chapter 8?
15. Which quiz category do The Souls and Mrs. Olinski debate when getting ready to practice at the end of chapter 8?
(c) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Singh say Julian found?
2. What do Michael Froehlich and his friends pin on their shirts when Epiphany wins the district championship?
3. Whom does Mr. Fairbain want to get help from?
4. Mrs. Olinski's reason for going to Sillington House in chapter 8 is half of an invitation from The Souls and half what?
5. What is one of Mr. Singh's "specialties"?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)