1. What is Mrs. Olinski's middle name?
2. What answer does Mrs. Olinski give most often about how she chose her team?
The four members have skills that balance each other.
3. Whom does Mrs. Olinski give a bad answer to about how she picked her team?
The superintendent of schools.
4. What does the narrator say the chicken-and-egg discussion ended with?
5. What is remarkable about The Souls making it to the finals?
They are all sixth graders.
This section contains 4,705 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)