|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Mr. Fairbain want to get help from?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A reading teacher.
(c) An English teacher.
(d) A speech therapist.
2. The second Academic Bowl question, posed in chapter 2, revolves around what?
3. What does Nadia say Ginger doesn't do?
(b) Bark on cue.
(c) Make a scene in public.
(d) Follow rules.
4. How does Nadia greet Mrs. Olinski?
(b) "Good morning."
5. Which name did Mrs. Olinski have two of in her class the year she had her accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Olinski say she found at Sillington House?
2. What book does Mrs. Olinski think of while watching the superintendent and the commissioner?
3. Which member of the Epiphany team answers the final question?
4. Who is Dr. Rohmer?
5. How many lines of poetry did the sixth graders have to memorize each month at Mrs. Olinski's first job?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)