|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Mr. Fairbain want to get help from?
(a) A reading teacher.
(b) A speech therapist.
(c) An English teacher.
(d) A psychologist.
2. What was Nadia's bubbe's name?
3. What is the name of the place where Noah's grandparents live?
(a) Century Village.
(b) Floral Gardens.
(c) Beachside Village.
(d) Century Park.
4. What is the first thing Mrs. Olinski says to Mr. Singh on the way home?
(a) "What a loss for Maxwell."
(b) "Everything is complete now."
(c) "What a wonderful victory."
(d) "Win some, lose some."
5. In chapter 3, how many of the places in the Academic Bowl question are the contestants required to give an answer about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the dog that ends up as Ginger's understudy?
2. Which part of Holly Blackwell's question does Nadia take issue with?
3. How does Julian feel about Nadia's bickering with Noah?
4. What does Mr. Singh tell Mrs. Olinski it takes more courage to do?
5. What does Mr. Singh do after Mrs. Olinski has entered the dining room?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)