|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the place where Noah's grandparents live?
(a) Century Village.
(b) Floral Gardens.
(c) Century Park.
(d) Beachside Village.
2. When is the deadline for choosing an Academic Bowl team?
(a) Just after the winter break.
(b) Just before the winter break.
(c) Just after Thanksgiving.
(d) Just before Thanksgiving.
3. How many dogs arrive for the audition with Ginger?
4. What does Noah say is enough when Julian suggests The Souls need a project?
(a) Peeling wallpaper.
(b) Regular tea parties.
(c) Learning magic.
(d) Doing puzzles.
5. What does Ethan say about his brother Luke?
(a) He isn't very smart.
(b) He has his faults.
(c) He is just like Ethan.
(d) He has become a myth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which source does Mrs. Olinski NOT use in selecting questions for practice?
2. What does Mrs. Olinski say about her fourth choice for the Academic Bowl team?
3. What is the name of the monkey that accompanies Julian and his family aboard the ship?
4. What does Julian say "tip" was an acronym for?
5. Which of the following leaders is NOT mentioned in the question about the major accomplishments of Native American leaders?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)