|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The building housing the Bowl is big enough for what?
(a) Big enough to hold three Bowls at once.
(b) Big enough to get lost in.
(c) Big enough to have its own zip code.
(d) Big enough to be seen from space.
2. According to the narrator, sixth grade is the place where kids...
(a) ...stop caring about school.
(b) ...can get into big, dangerous fights.
(c) ...can get inside the print to the meaning.
(d) ...can figure out how to manipulate their teachers.
3. Julian shows his friends a tiny sculpture of _________.
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A bird.
(c) A lion.
(d) A monkey.
4. What does Nadia say Ginger doesn't do?
(b) Bark on cue.
(c) Make a scene in public.
(d) Follow rules.
5. What was the audience at the Bowl warned not to do?
(a) Whistle, cheer or applaud.
(b) Distract the teams.
(c) Boo the opposing team.
(d) Give away the answers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What signal do the other sixth graders use to show The Souls their support?
2. What does Nadia think of Margy?
3. How can Mrs. Diamonstein tell Ethan has grown when she sees him?
4. What does Julian say the people in the pubs do with the boxes on the bars?
5. What does Nadia say her bubbe would have made when she goes back to her grandpa's apartment to have Oreos?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)