|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. LeDue?
(a) The Knightsbridge principal.
(b) The district superintendent.
(c) The deputy superintendent.
(d) The Knightsbridge Academic Bowl coach.
2. Why doesn't the commissioner disqualify The Souls in chapter 7?
(a) He thinks The Souls deserve to win.
(b) He wants to give them one more chance.
(c) He thinks Julian is smarter than anyone else his age.
(d) He is speechless.
3. What is Mrs. Olinski's middle name?
4. Why does Noah get sent to visit his grandparents?
(a) His grandparents missed him.
(b) His mom didn't know what to do with him that summer.
(c) His mom won a cruise.
(d) They have better weather in Florida than in New York.
5. The second Academic Bowl question, posed in chapter 2, revolves around what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Julian teaches Nadia while The Souls are training Ginger for her audition?
2. What does Mrs. Olinski do in order to find out about Ethan?
3. How can Mrs. Diamonstein tell Ethan has grown when she sees him?
4. What word do the onlookers keep saying while Izzy and Margy are digging out the turtles' nest?
5. In chapter 3, how many of the places in the Academic Bowl question are the contestants required to give an answer about?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)