|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color of hair does Mrs. Olinski NOT mention in her joke with Dr. Rohmer?
2. Which name did Mrs. Olinski have two of in her class the year she had her accident?
3. What does Julian say "tip" was an acronym for?
(a) Truly Important Present.
(b) To Imitate Politeness.
(c) To Insure Promptness.
(d) Timely Important Polite.
4. What do Michael Froehlich and his friends pin on their shirts when Epiphany wins the district championship?
(a) A piece of wire.
(b) A ribbon.
(c) A piece of rope.
(d) A sign that reads: "Epiphany's the best!"
5. What does Julian do to get his friends to help him save Ginger?
(a) He passes them a secret note.
(b) He passes them a Year-of-the-Souls penny.
(c) He tells them Nadia is in danger.
(d) He tells them Ginger is in danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Noah use over and over in his narrative about his trip to his grandparents' house?
2. What does Nadia compare Margy to when she wears her green pantsuit?
3. Whom has Mrs. Olinski been considering as the fourth member of her team?
4. Why does the ship's captain decide to have the monkey and his owner let off the ship at the next port?
5. What does Mrs. Olinski do in order to find out about Ethan?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)