|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nadia say Ginger doesn't do?
(a) Bark on cue.
(b) Follow rules.
(d) Make a scene in public.
2. What season does Mrs. Olinski feel she should prefer?
3. Which county do the Potters live in?
(a) Genesee County.
(b) Clarion County.
(c) Rockland County.
(d) Saratoga County.
4. What does Allen break that prevents him from being the best man at the wedding?
(a) His neck.
(b) His arm.
(c) His foot.
(d) His finger.
5. What is the "bombshell" Allen drops after going to the show with Nadia and Ethan?
(a) He wants to move to New York.
(b) He has a new girlfriend.
(c) He wants to get married again.
(d) He wants to get licensed to move turtle nests.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of chapter 7, which team does the narrator claim would worry about Julian's defiance of the commissioner?
2. Who is Dr. Rohmer?
3. Who chooses The Souls' name?
4. What word does Mrs. Olinski write on the board below her name on the first day of homeroom?
5. Which student asks Mrs. Olinski to write higher on the board?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)