|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ethan Explains the B&B Inn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Noah get sent to visit his grandparents?
(a) His grandparents missed him.
(b) His mom didn't know what to do with him that summer.
(c) They have better weather in Florida than in New York.
(d) His mom won a cruise.
2. Who was the principal at the first school where Mrs. Olinski taught?
(a) Dr. Rohmer.
(b) Mrs. Potter.
(c) Mrs. Draper.
(d) Mrs. Gershom.
3. Whom does Mrs. Olinski tell when she decides that Ethan should be part of the Academic Bowl team?
(a) Mrs. Draper.
(b) The district superintendent.
(d) No one.
4. Where does Noah's brother Joey go for the summer?
(a) To Noah's other grandparents' house.
(b) On a cruise.
(c) To his grandparents with Noah.
(d) To his dad's house.
5. Why does Noah say he can't write a B&B letter to his grandparents?
(a) He doesn't think they deserve one.
(b) He doesn't know what a B&B letter is.
(c) He doesn't have any paper.
(d) He doesn't have time.
Short Answer Questions
1. The second Academic Bowl question, posed in chapter 2, revolves around what?
2. What word does Mrs. Olinski write on the board below her name on the first day of homeroom?
3. Who chooses The Souls' name?
4. Which county do the Potters live in?
5. What word does Noah use over and over in his narrative about his trip to his grandparents' house?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)