|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ethan Explains the B&B Inn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is remarkable about The Souls making it to the finals?
(a) They are the 18th straight winning team from Epiphany.
(b) Mrs. Olinski wasn't sure they were smart enough.
(c) They are all sixth graders.
(d) No one thought they could do it.
2. What does the commissioner pull out of his front pocket before reading the first question?
(a) A handkerchief.
(b) A card with the question on it.
(c) His good-luck charm.
(d) A pair of reading glasses.
3. What does Nadia think of Margy?
(a) She doesn't understand what her grandpa likes about her.
(b) She thinks she's beautiful.
(c) She thinks she's smart.
(d) She doesn't like her much.
4. The second Academic Bowl question, posed in chapter 2, revolves around what?
5. Why does Noah say he can't write a B&B letter to his grandparents?
(a) He doesn't know what a B&B letter is.
(b) He doesn't think they deserve one.
(c) He doesn't have time.
(d) He doesn't have any paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Draper never call herself?
2. What is Mrs. Olinski's middle name?
3. Whom is the "man of the hour" in chapter 2?
4. Who approves people to move turtle nests?
5. What does Ethan want to be when he grows up?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)