|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ethan Explains the B&B Inn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ethan find out that Nadia is also invited to the tea party?
(a) Julian tells him.
(b) He sees her talking to Noah about it.
(c) He sees her looking for clues in the library.
(d) She tells him.
2. What is remarkable about The Souls making it to the finals?
(a) They are the 18th straight winning team from Epiphany.
(b) They are all sixth graders.
(c) No one thought they could do it.
(d) Mrs. Olinski wasn't sure they were smart enough.
3. What word does Noah use over and over in his narrative about his trip to his grandparents' house?
4. What was the audience at the Bowl warned not to do?
(a) Whistle, cheer or applaud.
(b) Give away the answers.
(c) Boo the opposing team.
(d) Distract the teams.
5. What does Ethan say about his brother Luke?
(a) He has become a myth.
(b) He isn't very smart.
(c) He has his faults.
(d) He is just like Ethan.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Ethan ring in after the question about the places in New York State is asked?
2. According to the narrator, sixth grade is the place where kids...
3. What does Nadia compare Margy to when she wears her green pantsuit?
4. What is Mrs. Olinski wearing at the Bowl?
5. What did Mr. Singh do for a living before buying the Sillington place?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)