|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about Nino according to Tina?
2. How long does Poux stay with Mathilde?
3. When did Tina write the letter to Mathilde?
4. What does Pier have to do to get the painting of the mimosas?
5. What does the sergeant tell the men that they will need to do?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you think Benoit did the right thing by trading identities? Why or why not? Would you have done the same thing? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What part did the red glove play in the development of the plot of this story? Do you think this was a crucial piece of information? Why or why not? Could the story have been written without the glove? What would have changed?
Essay Topic 3
How do think the relationship between Manech and Mathilde will progress? Do you think they will pick up where they left off? Why or why not?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)