|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Newfoundland soldiers arrived at Bingo?
2. Why did Tina agree to be a prostitute?
3. Who does Mathilde believe had enacted the plan to exchange the boots?
4. What did the Eskimo do in regards to the biplane?
5. What did Poux say that he remembered a man who had lost his mind doing?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How do think the relationship between Manech and Mathilde will progress? Do you think they will pick up where they left off? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Do you think Mathilde will be able to forgive Juliette? Why or why not? Would you be able to forgive her? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Thinking about how Mathilde decoded the letter, do you think her strategy was solid? Could there be another strategy? If yes, what would you try? If no, why do you feel that way?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)