|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pierre-Marie contact Mathilde?
(a) He wanted her to know what happened to Tina.
(b) He was telling her to come home immediately.
(c) He wanted her to know that Tina wrote a letter to Mathilde.
(d) He was telling her information about her father.
2. What does Pire's second telegram say?
(a) That Manech is dead.
(b) That he cannot find Manech.
(c) That Pire is coming to visit her.
(d) That he found Manech alive.
3. Which of the following is not true about Nino according to Tina?
(a) He was one of only two people who truly cared for Tina.
(b) He wrote his letter in the form of a code.
(c) He was a medical orderly.
(d) He was sentenced to prison.
4. Why did Tina agree to be a prostitute?
(a) Nino like the idea.
(b) They needed the money.
(c) It was an exciting profession.
(d) It was the only work she could do.
5. How long did Poux stay with Mathilde at her villa?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manech offer to teach Mathilde to do?
2. How long did it take Mathilde to uncover the truth?
3. How does Poux arrive to see Mathilde?
4. Where does Mathilde believe Mariette went to meet Benoit?
5. Where did the medical orderly tell Tina he saw one of the condemned men alive?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)