|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pire think happened to Valentina?
(a) She is purposely hiding from him.
(b) She has left the country.
(c) She has died.
(d) She has grown cruel.
2. Why does Mathilde head to Somme?
(a) To see where Manech is buried.
(b) To meet with Tina.
(c) To try and find a clue as to where Manech is living.
(d) To talk with the private investigator.
3. What does Pier ask Mathilde to do in regards to Juliette?
(a) Meet with her to see her point of view.
(b) To let her continue to raise Manech.
(c) Report her to the police.
(d) Forgive her actions.
4. What does Mathilde do when she sees Manech for the first time?
(a) Calls out his name.
(c) Begs him to remember.
(d) Runs to him.
5. Where does Mathilde believe Mariette went to meet Benoit?
(d) Gare de l'Est.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Eskimo and Manech go off in another direction from Benoit?
2. How long after their engagement does Manech leave for the war?
3. How do the soldiers bury the men?
4. When did Tina write the letter to Mathilde?
5. Whose idea was it for Tina to become a prostitute?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)