|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the medical orderly tell Tina he saw one of the condemned men alive?
2. Why can't Mathilde contact Favart?
(a) He left for America.
(b) Tina didn't know where he was.
(c) He was in an asylum.
(d) He died.
3. Why did the enemy start fighting more after the biplane crashed?
(a) The enemy thought the condemed were armed.
(b) Everyone was devasted that Eskimo would do what he did.
(c) Retaliation for crashing the plane.
(d) The men in Bingo fired more ammunition.
4. What does the sergeant tell the men that they will need to do?
(a) Move the men.
(b) Bury the men.
(c) Leave the men be.
(d) Pray for the men.
5. What did Benoit wake up to?
(a) Hearing a plane overhead that was firing at the cellar he was hiding inside.
(b) Hearing people calling his name and those of the other condemned men.
(c) Rats biting his toes.
(d) A German soldier stealing his boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Poux believe That Man died first?
2. How long did it take Mathilde to uncover the truth?
3. Where did the Newfoundland soldiers find the bodies of the men?
4. What does Manech offer to teach Mathilde to do?
5. Who told Heidi about how the five men had died?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)