|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Poux stay with Mathilde at her villa?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 7 days.
2. Where does Mathilde believe Mariette went to meet Benoit?
(c) Gare de l'Est.
3. What does Pier have to do to get the painting of the mimosas?
(a) Locate the soldier who saw Desrochelle with the red glove.
(b) Find the German boots.
(c) Find Desrochelles alive.
(d) Find the medical orderly in the hospital who Tina talked to.
4. How does Manech mark the occasion of his and Mathilde's engagement?
(a) By annoucing it to Sylvain and Benedicte.
(b) By carving three Ms in a tree.
(c) By writing three Ms on his arm.
(d) By running outside and yelling it to the world.
5. Why did Juliette send Mathilde a letter?
(a) To dissuade her from searching for Manech.
(b) To throw her off of their track.
(c) To reveal the truth about Manech.
(d) To provide a false story to cover her ruse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Manech's first words to Mathilde?
2. Who called Sylvain?
3. Who does Tina think traded the German boots with Eskimo?
4. What is Poux's nickname?
5. How does Poux arrive to see Mathilde?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)