|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What detail did the woman who explained about the five men not mention that gave Mathilde hope that Manech was still alive?
(a) No one that looked like Manech.
(b) Lack of a red glove.
(c) That they did not have bandaged hands.
(d) That the five men were all blood.
2. How does Manech mark the occasion of his and Mathilde's engagement?
(a) By writing three Ms on his arm.
(b) By carving three Ms in a tree.
(c) By annoucing it to Sylvain and Benedicte.
(d) By running outside and yelling it to the world.
3. Why does Mathilde head to Somme?
(a) To see where Manech is buried.
(b) To try and find a clue as to where Manech is living.
(c) To talk with the private investigator.
(d) To meet with Tina.
4. What is Manech doing when Mathilde first sees him again?
5. Why does the sergeant think things were taken from the bodies?
(a) As souvenirs.
(b) To sell for food.
(c) To prove identity.
(d) To be able to survive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Mathilde when she first met Manech?
2. Why can't Mathilde contact Favart?
3. When did Gunther Weiss die?
4. What is Poux's nickname?
5. Who does Mathilde let read all of the information she collected in the mahogany box?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)