|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does the story end?
(a) The final events of the night of Bingo.
(b) A diary entry by Mathilde.
(c) Manech's memory returning.
(d) Mathilde's marriage to Manech.
2. How long did Manech receive training before he was sent to the front as a foot soldier?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Less than a week.
(c) About a year.
(d) A month.
3. How long did Poux stay with Mathilde at her villa?
(a) 12 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 7 days.
4. What did Nino's code tell Tina?
(a) Where he was and that he was in trouble.
(b) How he escaped.
(c) What he was doing.
(d) What steps she needed to take.
5. Why does Pierre-Marie contact Mathilde?
(a) He was telling her information about her father.
(b) He was telling her to come home immediately.
(c) He wanted her to know that Tina wrote a letter to Mathilde.
(d) He wanted her to know what happened to Tina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the enemy start fighting more after the biplane crashed?
2. What does Pier ask Mathilde to do in regards to Juliette?
3. What did Poux hear about Manech's body from another soldier?
4. Why did Benoit consider harming Mathilde?
5. What did Benoit hear someone yell as the shelling continued?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)