|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the code that Mathilde thinks Benoit's letter is written in?
2. Which of the following literary terms best describes how this novel ends?
3. How do the soldiers bury the men?
(c) In shallow graves.
(d) In a newly made cemetary.
4. Why did Tina agree to be a prostitute?
(a) They needed the money.
(b) It was the only work she could do.
(c) Nino like the idea.
(d) It was an exciting profession.
5. What does Pier have to do to get the painting of the mimosas?
(a) Find the medical orderly in the hospital who Tina talked to.
(b) Locate the soldier who saw Desrochelle with the red glove.
(c) Find Desrochelles alive.
(d) Find the German boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tina think traded the German boots with Eskimo?
2. Who called Sylvain?
3. Who crushed Tina's hope of finding her lover alive?
4. What name is Manech now known as?
5. How do Poux and Mathilde get along?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)