|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Manech receive training before he was sent to the front as a foot soldier?
(a) About a year.
(b) A month.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Less than a week.
2. What could be said to be the theme for the remainder of the year for Mathilde?
(b) New information.
3. What happened to Desrochelles after he was cared for at the military hospital?
(a) He went home with his widowed mother.
(b) He went to live with his lover.
(c) He died in the hospital.
(d) He moved in with Tina.
4. What detail did the woman who explained about the five men not mention that gave Mathilde hope that Manech was still alive?
(a) That they did not have bandaged hands.
(b) That the five men were all blood.
(c) No one that looked like Manech.
(d) Lack of a red glove.
5. How long does Poux stay with Mathilde?
(a) A few hours.
(b) One full day.
(c) A long time.
(d) A week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mathilde find Benoit?
2. When did Tina write the letter to Mathilde?
3. How long did it take Mathilde to uncover the truth?
4. What does Pier have to do to get the painting of the mimosas?
5. What name is Manech now known as?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)