|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Manech receive training before he was sent to the front as a foot soldier?
(a) About a year.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Less than a week.
(d) A month.
2. How does Poux arrive to see Mathilde?
(a) On horseback.
(b) In a taxi.
(c) On his motorcycle.
3. What name is Manech now known as?
(c) Jean Desrochelles.
(d) Benjamin Gordes.
4. How was Tina killed?
5. What is the last thing Manech remembers?
(a) Being tossed over the top of the trench.
(b) Leaving to go to the war.
(c) Waking up in the hospital.
(d) Living with his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Poux stay with Mathilde at her villa?
2. Where did the medical orderly tell Tina he saw one of the condemned men alive?
3. What did Poux say that he remembered a man who had lost his mind doing?
4. Why did Juliette send Mathilde a letter?
5. Who does Mathilde believe had enacted the plan to exchange the boots?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)