|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Mathilde when she first met Manech?
2. Why didn't Poux see Manech die?
(a) He couldn't look at such devastation.
(b) He was often fetching things for other soldiers.
(c) He didn't know which one was Manech.
(d) He couldn't see outside of the trench.
3. Why did Tina agree to be a prostitute?
(a) It was the only work she could do.
(b) It was an exciting profession.
(c) They needed the money.
(d) Nino like the idea.
4. How was Tina killed?
5. When did Gunther Weiss die?
(a) The third day of fighting following the day the men were thrown over the trench.
(b) The fourth day of fighting following the day the men were thrown over the trench.
(c) The first day of fighting following the day the men were thrown over the trench.
(d) The second day of fighting following the day the men were thrown over the trench.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Poux believe That Man died first?
2. What did Poux witness Common Law do once he left the trench?
3. Who contacted Pierre-Marie?
4. Why did the enemy start fighting more after the biplane crashed?
5. Whose idea was it for Tina to become a prostitute?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)