|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Mathilde to uncover the truth?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 years.
2. What did the Eskimo do in regards to the biplane?
(a) Fired a machine gun at it.
(b) Pointed at it and laughed.
(c) Threw a flare at it, setting it on fire.
(d) Threw a grenade at it.
3. Who does Mathilde believe had enacted the plan to exchange the boots?
(a) The Man.
4. Whose identification did the man with no injury to his hand wear?
(b) The Man.
5. What does the farmer who now owns the land say a young girl dug up?
(b) A tin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after their engagement does Manech leave for the war?
2. How does Poux arrive to see Mathilde?
3. How does Sylvain know to look in the newspaper for information?
4. What does Pier ask Mathilde to do in regards to Juliette?
5. What would Mathilde need to be able to decode the letter from Benoit?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)