|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the enemy start fighting more after the biplane crashed?
(a) The enemy thought the condemed were armed.
(b) Everyone was devasted that Eskimo would do what he did.
(c) Retaliation for crashing the plane.
(d) The men in Bingo fired more ammunition.
2. Why did Heidi Weiss come to Bingo?
(a) To see the area where her father was killed.
(b) To find out the truth about her husband's death.
(c) To mourn over her brother's grave.
(d) To search for her long lost love.
3. How long did Manech receive training before he was sent to the front as a foot soldier?
(a) A month.
(b) Less than a week.
(c) About a year.
(d) Three weeks.
4. How old was Mathilde when she first met Manech?
5. What detail did the woman who explained about the five men not mention that gave Mathilde hope that Manech was still alive?
(a) No one that looked like Manech.
(b) Lack of a red glove.
(c) That they did not have bandaged hands.
(d) That the five men were all blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Desrochelles after he was cared for at the military hospital?
2. What does Pire think happened to Valentina?
3. Who is caring for Manech now?
4. Why did Juliette send Mathilde a letter?
5. What did Benoit wake up to?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)