|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pire tell Mathilde to stop searching for Tina?
(a) For her own safety.
(b) To save herself some money.
(c) To let the dead rest in peace.
(d) For her own sanity.
2. How does Manech mark the occasion of his and Mathilde's engagement?
(a) By writing three Ms on his arm.
(b) By running outside and yelling it to the world.
(c) By annoucing it to Sylvain and Benedicte.
(d) By carving three Ms in a tree.
3. Who does Mathilde believe had enacted the plan to exchange the boots?
(b) The Man.
4. With what does the story end?
(a) A diary entry by Mathilde.
(b) Manech's memory returning.
(c) The final events of the night of Bingo.
(d) Mathilde's marriage to Manech.
5. What does Mathilde do when she sees Manech for the first time?
(a) Begs him to remember.
(c) Calls out his name.
(d) Runs to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Poux stay with Mathilde at her villa?
2. How long did it take before Gunther's commanding officer came to explain how he died?
3. What did Nino's code tell Tina?
4. What does Manech offer to teach Mathilde to do?
5. What does the farmer who now owns the land say a young girl dug up?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)