|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year do Manech and Mathilde share their first kiss?
2. What happened to Desrochelles after he was cared for at the military hospital?
(a) He went home with his widowed mother.
(b) He died in the hospital.
(c) He went to live with his lover.
(d) He moved in with Tina.
3. What did Benoit hear someone yell as the shelling continued?
(a) Manech was still alive.
(b) Eskimo was dead.
(c) Gordes was also still alive.
(d) French soldiers yelling shit.
4. Why did Benoit consider harming Mathilde?
(a) He thought she had killed his wife.
(b) He thought she might endanger his freedom.
(c) He thought she was working with his enemies.
(d) He thought she was going to harm him.
5. What did the Eskimo do in regards to the biplane?
(a) Threw a flare at it, setting it on fire.
(b) Threw a grenade at it.
(c) Fired a machine gun at it.
(d) Pointed at it and laughed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tina think traded the German boots with Eskimo?
2. How many Newfoundland soldiers arrived at Bingo?
3. What does Manech offer to teach Mathilde to do?
4. Where does Celestin agree to take Mathilde?
5. What is Manech doing when Mathilde first sees him again?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)