|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information did Tina share about Layrouye?
(a) It was his idea to throw them over the trench.
(b) He lied about the men's pardon.
(c) He sentenced them to death.
(d) He was the one who had killed the men.
2. How long did Poux stay with Mathilde at her villa?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 12 days.
3. Why did Eskimo and Manech go off in another direction from Benoit?
(a) To find a deeper hole.
(b) So they wouldn't be found together.
(c) To each scout out the best location.
(d) Because they didn't get along.
4. What did Benoit hear someone yell as the shelling continued?
(a) Gordes was also still alive.
(b) Manech was still alive.
(c) French soldiers yelling shit.
(d) Eskimo was dead.
5. Which of the following is not true about Nino according to Tina?
(a) He was one of only two people who truly cared for Tina.
(b) He wrote his letter in the form of a code.
(c) He was sentenced to prison.
(d) He was a medical orderly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who contacted Pierre-Marie?
2. What happened to Desrochelles after he was cared for at the military hospital?
3. Why did the enemy start fighting more after the biplane crashed?
4. How does Poux arrive to see Mathilde?
5. What detail did the woman who explained about the five men not mention that gave Mathilde hope that Manech was still alive?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)