|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Manech's nickname?
(a) Common Law.
2. Why does Pire tell Mathilde to stop searching for Tina?
(a) For her own safety.
(b) For her own sanity.
(c) To save herself some money.
(d) To let the dead rest in peace.
3. Which of the following is not true about Nino according to Tina?
(a) He was one of only two people who truly cared for Tina.
(b) He was a medical orderly.
(c) He wrote his letter in the form of a code.
(d) He was sentenced to prison.
4. At what time of day did the Newfoundland soldiers arrive at Bingo?
(a) 10:00 am.
(b) 4:00 pm.
(c) 1:00 pm.
(d) 8:00 am.
5. How many many men were convicted of self-mutilation according to Pierre-Marie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Leprince suggest Mathilde look for Celestin?
2. How did Elodie describe Benjamin's mood when he came home from the war on leave?
3. What did the captain wish Esperanza had done with the condemned men?
4. In what year do Manech and Mathilde share their first kiss?
5. Which character was an orphan and married an orphan?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)