|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Newfoundland soldiers find the bodies of the men?
(a) Within the Bingo trench.
(b) Inside of the German trench.
(c) Huddled in a basement near Bingo.
(d) Between Bingo and the German trench.
2. What did Benoit hear someone yell as the shelling continued?
(a) Manech was still alive.
(b) Gordes was also still alive.
(c) French soldiers yelling shit.
(d) Eskimo was dead.
3. What are Manech's first words to Mathilde?
(a) Come play with me?
(b) Why aren't you outside?
(c) You can't walk?
(d) Where are you going?
4. What was Bastoche's job before he joined the army?
(a) Labor organizer.
5. Who does Six-Soux send his letter to?
(a) A lover.
(b) A business associate.
(c) A friend.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes to Mathilde in January of 1920?
2. How long does Poux stay with Mathilde?
3. What does Pier ask Mathilde to do in regards to Juliette?
4. What did Esperanza's commander tell him to do in regards to Bingo Crepuscule?
5. What did Biscuit and Eskimo have in common?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)