|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called Sylvain?
2. What does Mathilde do when she sees Manech for the first time?
(a) Begs him to remember.
(b) Runs to him.
(c) Calls out his name.
3. Who does Mathilde let read all of the information she collected in the mahogany box?
(d) Her father.
4. Why doesn't Elodie give Mathilde much information?
(a) She is too emotionally heartbroken.
(b) She is afraid she'll lose her pension.
(c) She does not trust Mathilde.
(d) She is too embarrassed.
5. What did Benoit wake up to?
(a) A German soldier stealing his boots.
(b) Rats biting his toes.
(c) Hearing a plane overhead that was firing at the cellar he was hiding inside.
(d) Hearing people calling his name and those of the other condemned men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Esperanza write Manech's letter?
2. Which of the following characters is probably thinking about his fiance as he is walking with the others?
3. Whose identification did the man with no injury to his hand wear?
4. How old was Mathilde when she first met Manech?
5. What does Pierre-Marie try to convince Mathilde to do?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)