|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mathilde at this point in the novel?
2. Who does Mathilde hire Germain to find?
(a) Celestin Poux.
(b) Tina Lambardi.
3. What information did Urbain Chardolot share with Mathilde?
(a) That she has done some work for Gordes's wife.
(b) That her son told her that she had seen all five of them dead in the snow.
(c) That she has seen Manech with her own eyes.
(d) That she is aware that Celestin is alive.
4. What decision does Therese make that she believes Six-Soux would approve of?
(a) The decision to marry.
(b) The decision to leave.
(c) The decision to send her daughters away.
(d) The decision to keep the money.
5. How many Newfoundland soldiers arrived at Bingo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it as this chapter opens?
2. Who wrote the strangest of all of the letters?
3. Which of the following characters did not believe in the war when he was assigned his number?
4. Why did the enemy start fighting more after the biplane crashed?
5. What did Poux witness Common Law do once he left the trench?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)