|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is from Paris?
(c) Common Law.
2. Who does Mathilde believe had enacted the plan to exchange the boots?
(b) The Man.
3. What would Mathilde need to be able to decode the letter from Benoit?
(a) More information about Benoit.
(b) The original letter.
(c) A magnifying glass.
(d) The key to the code.
4. Why didn't Poux see Manech die?
(a) He was often fetching things for other soldiers.
(b) He didn't know which one was Manech.
(c) He couldn't look at such devastation.
(d) He couldn't see outside of the trench.
5. How long did it take before Gunther's commanding officer came to explain how he died?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Newfoundland soldiers find the bodies of the men?
2. Why wouldn't Manech's captain let him go home?
3. How much older than Manech was Jean Desrochelles?
4. Who does Mathilde think was the woman who visited the Eskimo's lover?
5. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)