|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Esperanza's commander tell him to do in regards to Bingo Crepuscule?
(a) Write down the events that happened there.
(b) Report on the success of his mission there.
(c) Tell him about the captain's reluctance to follow orders there.
(d) Forget everything that happened there.
2. What is Daniel Esperanza dying from?
(a) Trench illness.
(b) Wounds sustained in war.
(d) Spanish Flu.
3. What was Manech's nickname?
(d) Common Law.
4. At what time of day did the Newfoundland soldiers arrive at Bingo?
(a) 4:00 pm.
(b) 8:00 am.
(c) 1:00 pm.
(d) 10:00 am.
5. Why did Benoit consider harming Mathilde?
(a) He thought she was working with his enemies.
(b) He thought she was going to harm him.
(c) He thought she might endanger his freedom.
(d) He thought she had killed his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after their engagement does Manech leave for the war?
2. What is the young French woman in this novel searching for?
3. What does the farmer who now owns the land say a young girl dug up?
4. Who does Mathilde go to visit in October of 1919?
5. What was the name of the code that Mathilde thinks Benoit's letter is written in?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)