|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Little Louis glad to read about in Eskimo's letter?
(a) That Eskimo had money to give to Vera.
(b) That Eskimo and Biscuit had reconciled.
(c) That Eskimo knew where Vera was.
(d) That Eskimo still remembered Little Louis.
2. Why did Elodie Gordes hire the private investigator?
(a) To find another clue to where her husband might be living.
(b) To have her husband declared legally dead.
(c) To understand the truth of that day at Bingo.
(d) To find her long lost lover.
3. How long does Poux stay with Mathilde?
(a) A week.
(b) A few hours.
(c) One full day.
(d) A long time.
4. Who does Mathilde believe had enacted the plan to exchange the boots?
(c) The Man.
5. Why did Heidi Weiss come to Bingo?
(a) To search for her long lost love.
(b) To find out the truth about her husband's death.
(c) To mourn over her brother's grave.
(d) To see the area where her father was killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Celestin agree to take Mathilde?
2. What did Biscuit and Eskimo have in common?
3. Which of the following literary terms best describes how this novel ends?
4. Why was Benjamin angry with Eskimo when Eskimo returned to war?
5. Which of the following would not happen to Manech if he was proven not to be Jean?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)