|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of day did the Newfoundland soldiers arrive at Bingo?
(a) 10:00 am.
(b) 1:00 pm.
(c) 4:00 pm.
(d) 8:00 am.
2. Which of the following would not happen to Manech if he was proven not to be Jean?
(a) Juliette would die from grief.
(b) Mathilde would be married to him.
(c) Manech would lose his mind.
(d) Manech would go to prison for life.
3. How did Benjamin and Elodie meet?
(a) His family took her in when her parents were killed.
(b) He had an affair with her.
(c) He hired her to take care of his children when his wife died.
(d) They knew each other since they were children.
4. What did Poux say that he remembered a man who had lost his mind doing?
(a) Run back and forth across no-man's-land.
(b) Build a snowman in the middle of no-man's-land.
(c) Grab Eskimo's gun and shoot himself in the eye.
(d) Run toward the enemy laughing hysterically.
5. How many soldiers are found without an injured hand?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Elodie describe Benjamin's mood when he came home from the war on leave?
2. What did Esperanza's commander tell him to do in regards to Bingo Crepuscule?
3. What does Pier have to do to get the painting of the mimosas?
4. What year did Biscuit and Eskimo stop being friends?
5. What does Pire's second telegram say?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)