|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters did not believe in the war when he was assigned his number?
(c) Common Law.
2. What is Bastoche's nickname?
(d) Common Law.
3. Where does Mathilde believe Mariette went to meet Benoit?
(d) Gare de l'Est.
4. Why doesn't Elodie give Mathilde much information?
(a) She is afraid she'll lose her pension.
(b) She is too emotionally heartbroken.
(c) She does not trust Mathilde.
(d) She is too embarrassed.
5. What did Nino's code tell Tina?
(a) Where he was and that he was in trouble.
(b) How he escaped.
(c) What he was doing.
(d) What steps she needed to take.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Mathilde need to be able to decode the letter from Benoit?
2. What does Mathilde search for as she begins to try to prove Pierre-Marie wrong?
3. Why did Tina agree to be a prostitute?
4. What does Mathilde ask of her father that he agrees to?
5. How long did Poux stay with Mathilde at her villa?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)