|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
(c) Common Law.
2. When did Tina write the letter to Mathilde?
(a) After Madam Conte's death.
(b) The first time Madam Conte told her she was trying to contact her.
(c) When she was visiting her lover's grave.
(d) As she was waiting to be led to the guillotine.
3. What information did Tina share about Layrouye?
(a) He was the one who had killed the men.
(b) It was his idea to throw them over the trench.
(c) He lied about the men's pardon.
(d) He sentenced them to death.
4. Who does Six-Soux send his letter to?
(a) A business associate.
(b) A lover.
(c) A friend.
(d) His wife.
5. Where does Mathilde go to meet Elodies Gordes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Benoit wake up to?
2. With what does the story end?
3. Who called Sylvain?
4. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
5. What did Little Louis believe the fight between Eskimo and Vera was about?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)