|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the sergeant think things were taken from the bodies?
(a) As souvenirs.
(b) To sell for food.
(c) To prove identity.
(d) To be able to survive.
2. What does Pier ask Mathilde to do in regards to Juliette?
(a) Meet with her to see her point of view.
(b) To let her continue to raise Manech.
(c) Forgive her actions.
(d) Report her to the police.
3. Where did the medical orderly tell Tina he saw one of the condemned men alive?
4. Why did the enemy start fighting more after the biplane crashed?
(a) The men in Bingo fired more ammunition.
(b) The enemy thought the condemed were armed.
(c) Everyone was devasted that Eskimo would do what he did.
(d) Retaliation for crashing the plane.
5. Who was Heinz Gerstacker?
(a) A German soldier who witnessed Manech's death.
(b) A German man who sold his boots.
(c) A German soldier who was taken prisoner.
(d) A German man who killed Manech.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Madam Conte say Valentina lasted visited?
2. With what does the story end?
3. How bad was the falling out between Gordes and Eskimo according to Boisseau?
4. What did the Eskimo do in regards to the biplane?
5. What does Elodie Gordes need the pension for?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)