|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the things Esperanza gives to Mathilde as she leaves?
(a) The typed list of the condemned men.
(b) A group picture of the condemned men.
(c) Copies of the condemned men's letters.
(d) The names of the recipients of the condemned men's letters.
2. Who does Six-Soux send his letter to?
(a) His wife.
(b) A friend.
(c) A business associate.
(d) A lover.
3. Who does Mathilde hire Germain to find?
(a) Celestin Poux.
(b) Tina Lambardi.
4. Which of the men condemned to death did Esperanza indicate was wearing German boots?
(b) The man.
(d) Common Law.
5. Who does Mathilde go to visit in October of 1919?
(a) Angel's lover.
(b) Six-Soux's wife.
(d) Captain Favourier.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Mathilde when she first met Manech?
2. Why did the enemy start fighting more after the biplane crashed?
3. How did Benjamin and Elodie meet?
4. What were those that were convicted of self-mutilation but not sentenced to death required to do?
5. What was the name of the code that Mathilde thinks Benoit's letter is written in?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)