|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Cornflower try to eat tainted meat?
(a) To avoid being killed by an enemy soldier.
(b) To kill himself.
(c) To make himself appear jaundiced.
(d) As penance for suriving when his friend did not.
2. Which of the following characters was a private investigator who offered Mathilde his services?
(a) Elodie Gordes.
(b) Germain Pire.
(c) Oliver Bergetton.
(d) Urbain Chardolot.
3. What did the woman believe about Veronique?
(a) That Veronique was making up stories.
(b) That Veronique thought she was crazy.
(c) That she was constantly talking to Eskimo.
(d) That she was hiding something from her.
4. What was the name of the code that Mathilde thinks Benoit's letter is written in?
5. Why didn't Poux see Manech die?
(a) He didn't know which one was Manech.
(b) He couldn't look at such devastation.
(c) He couldn't see outside of the trench.
(d) He was often fetching things for other soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the captain been before the war?
2. When did Madam Conte say Valentina lasted visited?
3. What is the young French woman in this novel searching for?
4. How long after their engagement does Manech leave for the war?
5. What was Little Louis glad to read about in Eskimo's letter?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)