|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How bad was the falling out between Gordes and Eskimo according to Boisseau?
(a) So bad that they refused to talk to each other.
(b) So bad that they tried to kill each other.
(c) So bad that they cursed and shot at each other frequently.
(d) So bad that he requested a transfer so he wasn't fighting with Eskimo.
2. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
3. What did throwing the five men over the trench cause between the two sides?
(a) A peace treaty.
(b) A sort of bonding.
(c) Heavy fighting.
(d) A lack of respect.
4. How did Benjamin and Elodie meet?
(a) His family took her in when her parents were killed.
(b) He hired her to take care of his children when his wife died.
(c) He had an affair with her.
(d) They knew each other since they were children.
5. What belief does Captain Favourier have about the men?
(a) That all five are still alive.
(b) That they will forgive him.
(c) That they died quickly.
(d) That they moved over to the other side.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mathilde believe had enacted the plan to exchange the boots?
2. Why did Tina agree to be a prostitute?
3. What did Esperanza's commander tell him to do in regards to Bingo Crepuscule?
4. Who was the only man not to answer to his name according to Captain Favourier's letter?
5. How long did it take before Gunther's commanding officer came to explain how he died?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)