|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Poux stay with Mathilde at her villa?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 12 days.
2. How does Manech mark the occasion of his and Mathilde's engagement?
(a) By running outside and yelling it to the world.
(b) By carving three Ms in a tree.
(c) By annoucing it to Sylvain and Benedicte.
(d) By writing three Ms on his arm.
3. How does Poux arrive to see Mathilde?
(b) On his motorcycle.
(c) On horseback.
(d) In a taxi.
4. Who was the only man not to answer to his name according to Captain Favourier's letter?
(d) Common Law.
5. What information did Tina share about Layrouye?
(a) It was his idea to throw them over the trench.
(b) He lied about the men's pardon.
(c) He sentenced them to death.
(d) He was the one who had killed the men.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Elodie feel about Eskimo?
2. Why was Benjamin angry with Eskimo when Eskimo returned to war?
3. What season is it as this novel opens?
4. Why did Eskimo and Manech go off in another direction from Benoit?
5. Why did Angel agree to join the army?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)