|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Pierre-Marie's opinion of the events that Esperanza said happened at the trench Bingo after he completed his research?
(a) The events that Esperanza described did not happen.
(b) The events that Esperanza described were accurate.
(c) The events that Esperanza described could not have happened because there was no trench.
(d) The events that Esperanza described were an exaggeration.
2. Which of the following characters is probably thinking about his fiance as he is walking with the others?
(b) Common Law.
3. Who does Mathilde get a telegram from?
4. What did Little Louis believe the fight between Eskimo and Vera was about?
(c) Eskimo's bad habits.
(d) Another woman.
5. What month is it as this chapter opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Esperanza write Manech's letter?
2. What were those that were convicted of self-mutilation but not sentenced to death required to do?
3. Where did the medical orderly tell Tina he saw one of the condemned men alive?
4. Who told Heidi about how the five men had died?
5. Where did Leprince suggest Mathilde look for Celestin?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)