|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Poux's nickname?
(a) Terror of the army.
(b) The man.
(c) The nightmare.
(d) The army one.
2. What does the farmer who now owns the land say a young girl dug up?
(d) A tin.
3. Why is Mathilde unable to walk?
(a) She was painting and the easel fell on her.
(b) A shell from the war hurt her.
(c) She was born unable to walk.
(d) She fell off of a ladder when she was little.
4. Why didn't Poux see Manech die?
(a) He couldn't see outside of the trench.
(b) He didn't know which one was Manech.
(c) He was often fetching things for other soldiers.
(d) He couldn't look at such devastation.
5. How long did Manech receive training before he was sent to the front as a foot soldier?
(a) A month.
(b) About a year.
(c) Less than a week.
(d) Three weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is from Paris?
2. Who told Heidi about how the five men had died?
3. What belief does Captain Favourier have about the men?
4. What happened to Desrochelles after he was cared for at the military hospital?
5. What did Benoit hear someone yell as the shelling continued?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)