|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who contacted Pierre-Marie?
(a) Tina's lawyer.
(b) The executioner.
(c) Tins'a mother.
2. What were those that were convicted of self-mutilation but not sentenced to death required to do?
(a) Leave the army.
(b) Assassinate enemy soldiers.
(c) Spend their days in jail.
(d) Complete hard labor.
3. How did Elodie feel about Eskimo?
4. Why does Mathilde head to Somme?
(a) To try and find a clue as to where Manech is living.
(b) To talk with the private investigator.
(c) To meet with Tina.
(d) To see where Manech is buried.
5. Why was Benjamin angry with Eskimo when Eskimo returned to war?
(a) He found out that Eskimo had hurt Elodie.
(b) He wasn't prepared to handle what he had proposed.
(c) He was angry because Eskimo did not make Elodie pregnant.
(d) He heard that Eskimo had sex with Elodie more than once.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Manech's nickname?
2. How does Manech mark the occasion of his and Mathilde's engagement?
3. What was Pierre-Marie's opinion of the events that Esperanza said happened at the trench Bingo after he completed his research?
4. Which of the following characters was a private investigator who offered Mathilde his services?
5. How long did it take before Gunther's commanding officer came to explain how he died?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)