|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season is it as this novel opens?
2. What does the farmer who now owns the land say a young girl dug up?
(a) A tin.
3. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
(a) Common Law.
(d) The Man.
4. Which of the following characters was a private investigator who offered Mathilde his services?
(a) Oliver Bergetton.
(b) Urbain Chardolot.
(c) Elodie Gordes.
(d) Germain Pire.
5. What does Mathilde search for as she begins to try to prove Pierre-Marie wrong?
(a) The trench named Bingo.
(b) Military records.
(c) Manech's commanding officer.
(d) A stamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mathilde believe Mariette went to meet Benoit?
2. What detail did the woman who explained about the five men not mention that gave Mathilde hope that Manech was still alive?
3. What year did Biscuit and Eskimo stop being friends?
4. What had the captain been before the war?
5. Why does Germain say he will find Poux for no extra cost?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)