|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pierre-Marie try to convince Mathilde to do?
(a) Write to Manech's commanding officer.
(b) Search harder for Manech.
(c) Give up her investigation.
(d) Travel to the trench and claim Manech's body.
2. Which of the following is one of the things Mathilde was told in the letter she received from Passavant?
(a) She no longer loves Eskimo and doesn't want to talk about him.
(b) She would like to meet with with Mathilde immediately.
(c) Eskimo told her he planned on shooting himself in the hand.
(d) A woman told her that Eskimo was thrown over the trench.
3. Where did Esperanza meet Manech?
(a) He served with him when he shot himself.
(b) He was part of the group that was condemned to death.
(c) He was assigned to lead the condemned to a trench.
(d) He was the man who condemned him to death.
4. Who does Mathilde go to visit in October of 1919?
(a) Six-Soux's wife.
(c) Angel's lover.
(d) Captain Favourier.
5. What does Manech offer to teach Mathilde to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Benoit wake up to?
2. What does Eskimo want to be given to his lover?
3. Why did Tina agree to be a prostitute?
4. Which of the following characters is from Paris?
5. Which of the following was not one of the items Manech had requested from the cook?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)