|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it as this chapter opens?
2. Why does Pire tell Mathilde to stop searching for Tina?
(a) To save herself some money.
(b) For her own sanity.
(c) For her own safety.
(d) To let the dead rest in peace.
3. What information did Urbain Chardolot share with Mathilde?
(a) That she has done some work for Gordes's wife.
(b) That she has seen Manech with her own eyes.
(c) That her son told her that she had seen all five of them dead in the snow.
(d) That she is aware that Celestin is alive.
4. What is Louis Teyssier to Eskimo?
(a) A relative.
(b) A lover.
(c) A friend.
(d) A business associate.
5. How does Madam Conte say she is related to Valentina?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is probably thinking about his fiance as he is walking with the others?
2. Where did the medical orderly tell Tina he saw one of the condemned men alive?
3. Why is Mathilde unable to walk?
4. Who contacted Pierre-Marie?
5. What is the young French woman in this novel searching for?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)