|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Mathilde sent a letter to the wife of The Man?
(a) It was forwarded to Paris.
(b) It was returned saying she was not at that address.
(c) It was never answered or responded to.
(d) It was returned saying she did not want to contact Mathilde.
2. Why didn't Poux see Manech die?
(a) He couldn't look at such devastation.
(b) He was often fetching things for other soldiers.
(c) He didn't know which one was Manech.
(d) He couldn't see outside of the trench.
3. Who does Mathilde believe had enacted the plan to exchange the boots?
(a) The Man.
4. Why can't Mathilde contact Favart?
(a) He was in an asylum.
(b) He died.
(c) Tina didn't know where he was.
(d) He left for America.
5. Which of the following characters is probably thinking about his fiance as he is walking with the others?
(b) Common Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Esperanza write Manech's letter?
2. Why does the smile make the other men uncomfortable?
3. What did the captain wish Esperanza had done with the condemned men?
4. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
5. Why does Mathilde head to Somme?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)