|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pire think happened to Valentina?
(a) She has left the country.
(b) She is purposely hiding from him.
(c) She has died.
(d) She has grown cruel.
2. Why did Benoit consider harming Mathilde?
(a) He thought she might endanger his freedom.
(b) He thought she was working with his enemies.
(c) He thought she had killed his wife.
(d) He thought she was going to harm him.
3. Where did the medical orderly tell Tina he saw one of the condemned men alive?
4. What did Poux say that he remembered a man who had lost his mind doing?
(a) Build a snowman in the middle of no-man's-land.
(b) Grab Eskimo's gun and shoot himself in the eye.
(c) Run back and forth across no-man's-land.
(d) Run toward the enemy laughing hysterically.
5. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what country is the author of this novel?
2. How many men does Pierre-Marie tell Esperanza were condemned to death after being convicted of self-mutilation?
3. What did Elodie reveal about her love of Benjamin in her letter to Mathilde?
4. What decision does Therese make that she believes Six-Soux would approve of?
5. Which of the following characters was a private investigator who offered Mathilde his services?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)