|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mathilde head to Somme?
(a) To see where Manech is buried.
(b) To talk with the private investigator.
(c) To meet with Tina.
(d) To try and find a clue as to where Manech is living.
2. What could be said to be the theme for the remainder of the year for Mathilde?
(d) New information.
3. How does Poux arrive to see Mathilde?
(a) In a taxi.
(b) On horseback.
(c) On his motorcycle.
4. What did throwing the five men over the trench cause between the two sides?
(a) A peace treaty.
(b) Heavy fighting.
(c) A sort of bonding.
(d) A lack of respect.
5. Why did Heidi Weiss come to Bingo?
(a) To see the area where her father was killed.
(b) To search for her long lost love.
(c) To mourn over her brother's grave.
(d) To find out the truth about her husband's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Mathilde need to be able to decode the letter from Benoit?
2. What did Poux hear about Manech's body from another soldier?
3. How long did it take before Gunther's commanding officer came to explain how he died?
4. Where does Celestin agree to take Mathilde?
5. Who does Mathilde hire Germain to find?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)