|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Valentina upset with her godmother?
(a) For corresponding with Mathilde.
(b) For not calling her sooner.
(c) For Talking about Nino with a stranger.
(d) For not allowing her to live with her.
2. Who does Sylvain go to visit?
(a) Celestin Poux.
(b) Jean-Baptiste Santini.
(c) Urbain Chardolot.
(d) Mariette Notre-Dame.
3. What did the enemy side throw out over no-man's-land?
4. How long did Manech receive training before he was sent to the front as a foot soldier?
(a) Less than a week.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) About a year.
(d) A month.
5. When did Gunther Weiss die?
(a) The third day of fighting following the day the men were thrown over the trench.
(b) The first day of fighting following the day the men were thrown over the trench.
(c) The fourth day of fighting following the day the men were thrown over the trench.
(d) The second day of fighting following the day the men were thrown over the trench.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mathilde think was the woman who visited the Eskimo's lover?
2. What year is it when Mathilde receives the letter from the dying man?
3. What was Manech's nickname?
4. What does Pier have to do to get the painting of the mimosas?
5. What had the captain been before the war?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)